Totalitarian Technate

Sup Forums, why don't you support the most glorious, infallible, flawless and and mighty political system ever envisioned by man - The Technate. It honestly makes your own ideologies seem like the worthless, unoriginal preteen garbage that they are.

>Industrialized Breeding

- Unlike any other form of social revolution, the principles of Totalitarian Technocracy are truly eternal. Once the first reform has been executed, the population undergoes an irrevocable transformation. Slightly similarly to certain Chinese policies, all non-mandated pregnancies ( Barring those already in progress ) are outlawed, with a few months adjustment period. A fresh pregnancy afterwards which has not previously been registered in mandatory medical records will be punishable by death.

All infants are to be transferred unto the custody of Technate facilities, where they will, in contrast to the chaotic nature of independent parenting leading to suffering, degeneracy and disorder - will receive their uniform upbringing under the auspices of qualified Technate personnel, and observed for unharmonic behavior.

At the same time, the scientific board of the High Technate ( Directing the efforts of the entire political entity's workers and minor scientific personnel ) will be funneling funds and conducting experimentation at full speed in the fields of eugenics, genetic engineering, neurological alteration, hormonal alteration, and so on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PRzVRWo2tZ0&t=202s
youtube.com/watch?v=HWjCStB6k4o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

During this time, and once the new generation raised under the guidance of the Technate's banner without corrupting influences comes of age, they will then be tasked with the project's true purpose - The Transhuman Revolution, or in other words, to repopulate the territory with eugenically selected, genetically engineered offspring who will furthermore be "perfected" with neuro-surgery and neurochemical adjustments if need be designed to foster the peak of cognitive ability, empathic capacity and social acuity. As soon as this happens, there can be no going back, there can be no regression. The root cause of all problems, the human brain, has been rehabilitated in a permanent fashion.

>The High Technate

- Orchestrating the first major initiative at the rise of the Technate, and responsible for the continued economical prosperity of the Technate, this preliminary "council" composed of those who have, by credit and empirical evidence, been responsible for the innovations and theories which most benefited the lives of the citizenry, will be entrusted with deciding which scientific endeavors deserve the greatest budget allocation, aside from the Medical field which automatically has top priority in order to achieve Transhumanism, along with all subsidiary endeavors which are intentionally meant to assist this pursuit ( Robotics, Physics, Chemistry... et al ). Any Lower Technate employee or citizen is entitled and encouraged to present beneficial ideas and innovations before the High Technate, that if deemed worthy will be undertaken for common benefit without the requiement of accumulating capital or getting the interest of profit-oriented investors. He may also be compensated for it.

If someone thinks his application has been unjustly rejected, he can petition a certain number of signatories for it from the public via official channels, and afterwards it will be submitted to a Direct Democratic vote. If this happens enough times to cast doubt on the High Technate's efficiency, they will be replaced by the Vigil. This is not expected to happen with the ( literal ) Ubermensch population anyway.

>The Vigil

- The "ruling class" of the Technate. Initially, as always, will have to be staffed with the ideology's staunches supporters. But the intention is for this leadership to be inherited by the most obedient and neurologically impressive among the Transhuman generation, with one selected as "The Overseer", holding Totalitarian power. The final plan is for The Overseers successors to be genetic clones of The Overseer, depending on program success ( Which would theoretically be the result of tens of thousands of medical scientists ). Upon the completion of the program, all pleb-human former leadership is to step down. It is furthermore a "constitutional" order of sorts, established from the very onset, that anyone opposing this transition must be revolted against immediately by the population.

These incorruptible elite transhumans are placed under constant surveillance from the very moment of their conception all the way to their role. They are to carry personal cameras and recorders at all times and are completely forbidden from any social interaction which is not under official capacity. Their homes are the Vigil Headquarters. As socially unacceptable as it may sound, I think it is also best they be chemically castrated like the Chinese Emperor's eunuchs. Or Unsullied. All footage and records from their 24/7 cycles will be transmitted to an Archive database which is itself under camera surveillance accessible to the public and with representatives from every sector physically observing it. Again, not that it is likely such measure is needed for those with a lab modified brain.

The Vigil serves the same role as the "Gestapo" or "KGB" for military affairs, as well as the Arbiters ( Judges with final authority ) of civilian affairs. If someone has suspicions about a Vigil member, an "Appeal to the Overseer" can be made and the custodian of the Archive will view allegations presented.

>Utilitarianism

- All fields and professions which provide non-utilitarian goods or services for domestic consumption are outlawed. Exports and foreign revenue services which have financial merit will be permitted, as well as anything which can pragmatically contribute to the development of progress and infrastructure. Private citizens may organize or work on such projects during their leisure time, until scarcity has been completely eliminated. Then these industries will be legalized again.

>Economical model

- I leave to the board of the High Technate, with a single clause - Technological progress and medical perfection come first, at the expense of everything else.

>The Racial Question

- There is no such question when you have goal-oriented eugenics, genetic engineering, controlled breeding and institutionalized upbringing. Any unsuitable genes will simply get vetted out of the insemination procedures during the fMRI, DNA, hormonal, psychological and cognitive testing. They will perish within the generation, and without any violence either.

>The Female Question

- Medical efforts will be undertaken to re-engineer the female brain into the mold of the Male brain, thus erasing once and for all gender-driven conflict from the face of the earth in a permanent fashion, to whomever it might concern. Traps are the spice of life, and it is the duty of every Technocrat to make that life a reality. Well not really because they imitate female behavior, but we shall do better. All the positive male attributes which shaped civilization, all the disruptive ones - erased. If you're curious - Yes, doing such a thing is very much within the realm of possibility to some extent, even today. Look up prenatal hormonal effects on neurological pathways for example. Granted, there will still be work to be done in other areas.

>OP is a fag, I don't want to live in a gleaming Vulcan planet ran by Pseudo-humans and lab coats, my personal 19th century ideology which keeps failing is clearly superior

Truer words were never spoken.

>There is no such question when you have goal-oriented eugenics
So what is your goal anyway? Power? Material prosperity?

The goal is PEACE through POWER.

I wonder how many people were accidentally inspired by Kane

And what if there are still injustices that occur because of your system? Why do you value peace in itself, instead of what is good, namely the eradication of evil? What are your thoughts on pic related?

youtube.com/watch?v=PRzVRWo2tZ0&t=202s

I do value what is good, for mankind brotherhood, where the people understand and dream of Perfect Man.

youtube.com/watch?v=HWjCStB6k4o

There cannot be any injustices in the system. It is a system which attempts to root out evil from the very material core of the human brain itself. If an experimental model fails, then the Technate will continue the studies through the scientific method, until the desired result is achieved. Just as we are perfecting the Computer as we speak.

Material perfection is impossible and all modifications will have terrifying side effects furthermore decay is an ever present danger never mind the complex systems within the human body for the repair of Genes - TLDR you cannot perfect Humans - at least not though material or social methods

Improvement is not perfection

I enjoy that song greatly, but I disagree with your conception of the perfect man, and I disagree with the concept of a brotherhood of mankind that tolerates evil.

>There cannot be any injustices in the system.
What if the system itself is unjust? On what moral standard does the system judge itself?
>If an experimental model fails, then the Technate will continue the studies through the scientific method
You cannot derive an ought from an is, so what do you value, what are your oughts, which necessarily are not based on the scientific method? Conformity, for the sake of conformity? Reducing individualism until everyone matches each other? Technical progress for the sake of technical progress?

ok mustapha mond.
i'll pass.

>Material perfection is impossible

Your thesis, then, must be tested. Nobody would've imagined 2000 years ago your message here possible, but here we are.

>and all modifications will have terrifying side effects

So did all medications, so did coal mining, so did nuclear testing. The Technate by it's very nature should be self-regulatory.

It's the act of striving to perfection. But regardless, and improved society is better than a society not improved.

>and I disagree with the concept of a brotherhood of mankind that tolerates evil.

You're living in one. And all methods which do not uproot evil from it's core ( The human brain ) will always remain inferior to mine.

>What if the system itself is unjust? On what moral standard does the system judge itself?

I'm a pragmatist, I don't care for empty philosophy. Endless "what if" questions lead to nowhere at all. The moral standard by which *I* judge the system, because systems are not sentient, is the contentment of it's population.

>what are your oughts

Conformity for the sake of morality and progress for the sake of comfort.

The Christian God removes evil from is true source - the human Soul/Spirit/Innermost Being - if you understood how the brain actually works you would discover exactly how much of a better method this is

Well, I must say - The Christian God seems to be doing a terrible job so far, demographically speaking. I've heard he intends to fix his own evidently flawed system at some point though, so he better hurry up, or else my system will be the only alternative left.

But I certainly don't mind delegating the task.

>You're living in one. And all methods which do not uproot evil from it's core ( The human brain ) will always remain inferior to mine.
I prefer selecting for noble traits genetically and trusting individuals to make their own decisions rather than manipulating their brain itself.
>I'm a pragmatist, I don't care for empty philosophy.
In other words "It works, therefore it's good." You would condone any level of evil in a society provided your society is functional.
>Endless "what if" questions lead to nowhere at all.
They lead to the most important location, self-reflection.
>The moral standard by which *I* judge the system, because systems are not sentient
The system is an entity, and entities can judge themselves.
>is the contentment of it's population.
So maximizing happiness? Why not minimize suffering instead?
>Conformity for the sake of morality
I can see some ways in which conformity can be moral, if you base your society on Kantian categorical imperatives. Do you?
>and progress for the sake of comfort.
Why is comfort your purpose for progress? Why not have a heroic purpose, like ending oppression, protecting the weak, and promoting the strong?

If you have time, I'd suggest you read the site below, it addresses all my concerns with what you've said. Most of my issues stem from the lack of self-reflection you have and your desire for greater immersion within the world, which is more fully explained at the site. If you don't like philosophy though then you won't see any value in it or likely understand it.
mundusmillennialis.com

If I wanted to live in hell I'd voted hillary

Only an autist would think this is a good idea. It would never work.

>I prefer selecting for noble traits genetically

I do too! With artificial precision rather than by chance.

>and trusting individuals to make their own decisions rather than manipulating their brain itself.

And look where you are. In Muttland. On Sup Forums. Governed by an Orange.

>You would condone any level of evil in a society provided your society is functional.

I wouldn't. I'm a pragmatist in that I strive to eradicate evil with the best means at my disposal.

>They lead to the most important location, self-reflection

I'm already in that location.

>The system is an entity, and entities can judge themselves.

You are trolling at this point.

>So maximizing happiness? Why not minimize suffering instead?

Why not both?

>I can see some ways in which conformity can be moral

Conformity leads to harmony and leads to morality. In the absence of tangible evidence of suffering, which can in fact, outside of philosophy-land, be quantified biologically, one has achieved a perfectly moral society.

>Why is comfort your purpose for progress? Why not have a heroic purpose, like ending oppression, protecting the weak, and promoting the strong?

It's all combined.

The greatest compliment an ideology can receive is the assertion that it will never work ( Baseless, of course ). Because most ideologies are insufferable even when they do work, or especially when they do.

>With artificial precision rather than by chance.
You want to control the minds of people to prevent them from making choices that go against your government. I want to increase the ability of the people to reason and to know the difference between good and evil and allow them to make the choice. You do not trust your citizens to follow your system, I trust mine to follow my system.
>And look where you are. In Muttland. On Sup Forums. Governed by an Orange.
I do not support democracy or the policies of the US government, if that's what you're implying.
>I wouldn't. I'm a pragmatist in that I strive to eradicate evil with the best means at my disposal.
And what is evil for you is what prevents your system from preserving itself. Confer aphorism 24. of mundusmillennialis.com
>You are trolling at this point.
I am not. A collection of consciousnesses can have an opinion on something, an institution can have an opinion on something, etc
>Why not both?
What if they conflict? Which do you favor? Imagine that genociding people made your nation really happy, would it be worth doing? There are other similarly inane hypotheticals, but they get the point across, maximizing happiness means stimulating desire and fulfilling desires, minimizing suffering means limiting desires and fulfilling needs.
>Conformity leads to harmony and leads to morality.
No, morality leads to harmony which leads to conformity. You do not force people to be moral, the people should come to morality of their own volition.
>It's all combined.
How so?

Your ideology seems pragmatic, but it lacks philosophical ideals worth striving for. I would not die so that people could be more comfortable.

Could get the same result with a pro eugenics libertarian covenant society, but it wouldn't have the centralization problems you keep creating that fragelize your system. Way too many points where all the eggs are in one basket. Evolution continuously creates divergence and diversity for a reason. "We'll just clone the best guy" is far too vulnerable to unforseen diseases, problems with large lag times etc. Better to cull the bottom 20% every generation. It's antifragile and adaptive.

You need more Darwinism in your Darwinism family.

This is a retarded political system and you should focus on graduating high school before making political manifestos of your power fantasies

>Combine logo

What are you gonna do about it? Hit me with a crowbar?