Femdom is a literally shit tier fetish

Femdom is a literally shit tier fetish.
If you want a girl to beat shit out of you while spitting into your mouth and calling you worthless, you are pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1061637/ba10db3dc5/
nhentai.net/g/195649/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're right. Netorare is a thinking man's fetish.

>not having femdom in your fap rotation

That sounds hot.

Is it weird that the OP calling me pathetic got me a lil hard?

But there is non real life girl that can beat the crab out of me.
That's why it is fantasy.

This is what people who don't understand femdom believe.

>Femdom is a literally shit tier fetish
The only shit tier fetish is scat and ntr

Keep going...

That's right, I'm a pathetic man who wants nothing more in life than to have a loli bully, tease and dominate him

What if it's a shota being femdommed?

Add diapers & enema to that list while you're at it

I'd ask for sauce but that's obviously Alice from 2hu

>My post has become pasta
I am ok with this.
It was intended.

Shinooka Homare is doing a Tokiko doujin, funny that you mention him.

Though I've got mixed feelings about him and Otochichi's Tokiko doujins featuring heels up bums.

I don't understand why you'd start your thread with the copy/paste meme.

what about Lolidom?

>femdomfags are also feetfags
Really makes you think.

worse

Fetish of the elder gods themselves

I like dominant girls who want to fuck and control the pace of sex but not over the top BDSM and extreme fetishes.

I guess I'm too vanilla for Sup Forums in my old age.

Femdom is actually a really complex fetish with many sides and difficult to explain. I personally find it more fun when I actually have dignity to lose. Greater the pride, greater the fall of course.

>Greater the pride, greater the fall
This is one of the reasons why I live lolidom so much - there's nothing more shameful, degrading & humiliating than being bested by a little girl. Greatest fall there is.

welp, guess the OP was right.

I can't speak for the rest of the masochists here, but for me, feet are only cool as an accessory to femdom. Knowing that I'm beneath and barely worthy of the lowest place on her body is pretty hot.

But outside of this context I really don't give a damn about them.

Dream on, it's not like I'm being dominated by you. You're the pathetic one.

Please call me pathetic more.

Having hot girl being particularly cruel to you is better than her completely ignore you.

Given what turns you on, I doubt you're in any position to insult me.

I'm not into hardcore femdom, like the kind where you get pegged or get your ass fingered. I also don't get orgasm denial.
Tokiko is excellent though, I want to see her voiced.

The best.

There's also the side of femdom that's more about worshipping the domme rather than how pathetic the sub is. It's a great feeling to find a mistress who makes you let go of everything, along with your pride and devote yourself to her.

You give yourself up and belong to her completely.

Femdom is always garbage but I think most guys who like are just passive weenies who want a woman who will pursue them and romance them.

feet and smell are patrician fetishes

Basically this. Femdom is the hot new way to just say "No one gives a shit about me and I wish there was someone who would". Of course this doesn't happen IRL either, this is why there are so many mistresses who make a living out of being dommes. Kinda like how puts it, except you have to pay.

Femdom is the closest I can get to assertive female tag.

exhentai.org/g/1061637/ba10db3dc5/

People who are into this and call it femdom are actually completely fucking disgusting. No memes, no sarcasm, they're the worst.

Milf domming shota is the greates thing in existence.

Or maybe they're just masochists. Maybe they just want to be controlled by someone. Maybe they want someone to worship. There are loads of reasons. Thankfully humanity isn't just one huge hivemind.

Maybe I'm just tired of always being in charge and I want a break, a woman taking the aggressive/proactive role is interesting because it's a role reversal to what I'm used to.

I agree, if there are people like that, it makes me sick that they exist. Using the concept of femdom as a way to get noticed more.

I feel like femdom is a really complex fetish and thinking that someone is inferior for liking it is really simple minded.

What if I only like strong women and not into that beating shit?

>mixing 2 top tier fetish
the pinnacle of fetish

>virgins acting superior over which depictions of sex in drawings they prefer
These threads always give me quite the guffaw.

GOD SAUCE and MORE

FORCED FETISH IS MY FETISH

>everyone but me is a virgin xD
>im am superior to anyone on this weeb loser neet virgin board lmao

That happens only in the bedroom and when you're OK with playing that role, so I don't see the problem.
Plus don't forget that the woman plays the role of a perv. At the end you're on the same level.

If it's basic DV and you hate it, what you need is therapy and a lawyer.

>perceives the post as an attack on character due to his virginity and not due to having the self awareness of a fucking rock
Holy shit you absolute cretin

>virgin calling people virgin

lmao

Femdom is only fun if the guy struggles and has to be disciplined, passive bullshit is the worst

>when you're OK with playing that role
This, plus there is the woman's slutty attire, especially in BDSM. Starps, bare breasts, fishnet stokings etc, all these only exist to please the man.

Basically, this is the same logic as saying people who like eating watermelons are crazy because they have no taste and so hard, it breaks your teeth when that's only the outside of it.

Exactly. A struggle for power is the best part.

nhentai.net/g/195649/

I enjoy when the guy is overwhelmed by the girl's sensuality.

You're judging something when you don't even understand it. That's already a sign of how stupid you are.

Trapdom on the other hand is patrician. There's nothing better than having a cute boy grind his butt on your face whilst you rim him into having a handsfree orgasm.

>you don't even understand it
If that's what you have to tell yourself to sleep at night, that's ok by me.

This was fucking amazing.

more? this is my kind of shit. theres no tag for gentle/shy/forced femdom

Its all about role reversal, there is just something very hot about a girl forcing me to eat her cunt.

Then please tell me how being into femdom automatically makes someone lower than others? Why can't someone generally have dignity around everyone else but just want a certain someone to give themselves up to?

You must be VERY young. Someone's fetishes evolves with time because what you need changes. You are probably the one who is going to love getting dominated one day, judging by your fascination for men who are courageous enough to abandon a part of that crushing 'male pride' they were told was even more precious than their lives. Or the lives of others.
They are able to do that some times, and on their own conditions. They relieve the stress, where you, poor gender roles slave, might keep your shackles all your long, exhausting life.

That's a whole load of assumptions, mate, but it's really funny to see the lengths you'd go to to justify your fetishes in the eyes of a stranger online.

Yes I know I'm pathetic. Please spank me, mommy ~

You must be a gullible retard, I can't believe anyone here is stupid enough to fall for that cultish far-left bullshit.

I want tokiko to step on me

This was good but it's not really femdom.

Because this guy despises women, that's all. People like him think it's humiliating for a man to display any feminine trait, because in their mind, weak and dominated = female = subhuman.

leave it, when they're exposed, these retards are only capable of grasping at straws, sperg out in poor english and make wild assumptions about their interlocutors in order to look better in comparison. Just look at this guy

>No translated stuff on the panda.
WHY. She is THE perfect femdom designed character.

It's not 'lengths', it's life experience, and as I said, you are very young.

Another wrong assumption. Perhaps you should stop embarrassing yourself and enjoy your 'freedom'. Let's pretend none of this happened, and you can walk away with your dignity intact.
Oh wait, you don't care about that.

Oh wow, someone stroke a chord here. Look at these pathetic cowards absolutely scared by femdom.

Oh wow, someone stroke a chord here. Look at these pathetic cowards absolutely scared of the fact that their pathetic fetish has been exposed.
(Moral of the story: two can play that game, faggot).

but what if I want a boy to do that, too

Hey, we're the ones who actually came up with reasonable arguments you've yet to counter. Still going around in circles with the random insults.

>getting triggered by a fetish

Beside we are talking 2D only here right? 2D anything is perfect.

3Dfags need to fuck off.

>every femdom thread devolves into a meaningless argument about if femdom is pathetic or not
Just let it go guys, its a fucking fetish, you don't need to justify it, it just turns you on.
But I think we can all agree that gentle femdom a shit

>Caring about another person's fetish.
Come on now.

>If you want a girl to beat shit out of you while spitting into your mouth and calling you worthless

That's the problem. Femdom isn't just about that. There's a more gentle, nuanced, loving kind as well where it's just about being able to let your armour down and relax with someone you love.

Besides, the best situation is a couple who're both switches.

>reasonable arguments
You guys are a riot.

I wish people would stop responding. If some guy comes in here to stroke his own ego by making fun of people who like femdom, just let him get it out of his system and he'll get bored and fuck off for good. Acknowledging them is the the worst thing you can do.

Smug is best.

Who are you to call us pathetic for liking femdom?

>liking femdom
Pathetic.

>reasonable arguments
Far-left nonsense about "le gender roles" and accusations of "women hating" are neither reasonable nor arguments.

facesiting footjobs are the best

I cant choose just one of these.

You are the one making assumptions. I've never tried femdom, I only know I would take the chance if I had the occasion. And right partner.
I have nothing against it, and I don't vainly despise people who have different fetishes without having tried even one single time, contrary to you.
You're like these people who despise an anime without having seen it.

Exposed? On an anonymous board? Do you realize how stupid and despaired you sound?

>3DPD garbage

Fuck off normalfag and kill yourself.

Explain why.

So the anti-femdom shitposter strikes again and brings Sup Forums and 3D-shit into the mix. Report and ignore.