When will trump get a nicer looking press secretary?

she looks like when The Late Show tried to portray a cartoon version of steve bannon. only this time it's a real presentation

I want Shannon Bream.

MTF?

I still don't know why he let Spicer or Scaramooch go, they were doing a better job and were more fun to watch, or that one time miller did one and shit all over Acostas faggot speech

She is staying, she fills her role perfectly. She shuts down reporters with her hardass school principle presence, and emasculates reporters more than a slick and presentable person would.

>implying they didn't choose her so leftists would make fun of her

you shouldnt be shaming womens appearance finnbro, you could get arrested for that in your marxist caliphate

>Scaramooch
spicer was weak desu. he always took the bait, then he whined like a little girl when the reporter kept asking him stupid questions, while everyone was giggling in the room. i understand why trump wanted him gone.

scaramooch, on the other hand, was a good choice. too bad he forgot to mention "this is off the record, ok?"

He should just get Miller to go in there and rip every faggot reporters asshole, Sarah is a weak pussy and whine like you would expect a woman too, not at all watchable

I think an ugly and commanding woman like her is perfect for the role. I always find it hilarious that the left shames her for her lazy eye and homely looks, it makes them look like complete hypocrites.

this

This. I love watching her slap them like the little commie bitches they are. Now if we could only get her to slap the shit out of them physically. That would be awesome. Then President Trump can keep pardoning her every time she does it. That would be some lols right there.

according to likes to suck his own cock sloppy steve trump blamed spicer looking bad on tv - being ugly, getting bald and short. so i've thought trump values form together with substance

what in the fuck is this jumbled mess of words

the whole point of swapping was that libs had roasted Spicey on SNL warping his public persona and thus interfering with his effectiveness. By picking Huckabee libs cant tirade on women, weight, and every trick used to spin narratives.
that was the whole point. Its not meant to be a spotlight or politicized role. who was Obamas Press Secretary? who the fuck cares???

great 4d chess move by Donald. Really got jews rubbing their filthy sheckels together while the fiddle plays for the king. Dilly Dilly

forgot to put quotation marks.
"steve likes to suck his own cock" - scaramooch

Shes awesome kys shill

Spicy is a white male so gets no priviledge point modifiers even though he's an ugly bald short weeb. He also does not have as commanding a presence like Sarah is.

now im sad

>ALL WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL SHITLORDS, STOP BEING SEXIST PIGS
>isn't trump's press secretary so ugly? she looks like a pig, lol!

Steven Miller would be awesome. Fireworks every single presser.

Shes a perfect example of a strong woman, a real strong and successful woman whos good at her job, unlike those sjw pink haired fucks on the left, we have the best women

she's good at a job which is usually a political death sentence. why replace her?

miller got his chance behind the podium last year, he also took the bait (in a way). got into arbitrary dispute with acosta. and it was a premeditated hook by acosta. miller should've just cast him aside

You know I'm right

She handles them masterfully. No need to replace.

>strawmanning argument from vanity

Kys yourself my didjiri dude

The Washington press corps don’t deserve anyone nicer looking.

>caring about what the press secretary looks like
Seriously go fuck yourself, Sanders is great at managing the shitshow of leaks and tweets around her. If you need a pretty woman to look at to keep your attention span then you're a manchild

the previous 2 administrations had for a short time this 1 attractive blond chick. bush towards the end and obama at the start and she didnt help either of them. i think michael obama had the blond executed in some parking lot

point is women hate pretty women. trump probably isnt looking to piss women off more. at this point while funny they would probably try to shoot people when they get pms

she has a bigger penis than me

She’d just start breaking down during every briefing as she confused liberals by explaining how ending DACA is actually a way to legalize tens of millions of illegal immigrants.

sup fellow boomer pede!

It's almost like Trump doesn't base his hiring practices for women on appearances or something...

She is live right now, the fuck is up with her make up

she can use a bastard sword with two hands. You don't need to be pretty in that case.

IWHI...

It's almost like the entire world hates Trump (no celebrity on earth will play his hatefests) and this bitch needs a job.

shes a trap
not a trap like a chick with a penis but a trap like you catch prey in
she's just begging for liberals to fat shame her
the perfect bait to make lefties compromise every value they supposedly champion

say it. its okay. say it. you wanna fuck that ugly-looking piece of bitch. be honest now

Look at this guy.
Look how mad he is.
Over a year later and he's still seething.

the /ptg/ cucks on this board are serious ass cancer

Why? She's getting better at her job. And shitlib journalists won't attack a frumpy fat chick over her looks. Most of the people who follow liberal news media are old frumpy fat women.

fuck you guize, leave mom alone. she dose a good job and btfo`s acosta dailey

dont care what she looks like as long as she keeps shredding those cock gobbling reporters

Fuck off. Sarah is a boss

How dare you say she isn't beautiful.

shes perfect. she looks like a bulldog, she murders the press every time she talks to them. we couldnt have asked for a better press secretary.

This
Sarah is best press secretary

she looks like that be cause she has to deal with a bunch of fucking idiots

Fuck the in what????

>I want Shannon Bream.
Me first

>Pretending you think she's not beautiful

She looks familiar...

Yes. I want to go down on her after a long work day under spotlights.

She rubbed her eye and didn't touch it up.

That's baby making material there.
10/10
Would wife up and raise kids with her in God's image

>she shuts down and emasculates reporters more than a slick and presentable person would
This.
She's perfect.
Comes across like a Deplorable. Being told off by a Deplorable is Jim Acosta's worst nightmare. I relish the press' humiliation

>
MTFTM

The left reviles men for "objectifying" women.
Then they mocked Sarah for her weight, her ugliness. Her ordinariness really since most women don't look like models
They are hypocrites.
It reveals them to be phonies

She's smarter than you Sven

Seriously shut the fuck up. Fucking neck beard basement dwelling faggot.

Why is Norway so based when Finland/Sweden are totally cucked?

I like that she's not Foxnews hot. Maybe some of the other ladies that aren't Foxnews hot will settle down a bit.

>Sven
SVEN?

Spicer was a train wreck. He had as much control of the room as a substitute teacher in an inner city school. Mooch was awesome. I hope we see his plot line return.

i really wanted it to be Milo or Ann Coulter

hahahaha

Is ann coulter on board with trump again?
She chickened out like a bitch last year, but I haven't kept up with the celebs.

kek, then fake news reporters stop showing up. Problem solves itself/

She can probably get laid faster than you.

Just think...That's as good as she gets makeup and all...imagine that first thing in the morning

She has her father's eyes.

she's screeching from the sidelines

They're not in the EU that's why

Kek. The butthurt is real

stress makes people haggard

Thats very rude, theres no need to get a new one, Sarah is best press secretary. Wipes the floor with those journos every day.

Sarah Milkers.

This. She looks like her dad. I was a kid when he was governor here in Arkansas. Remember also that she has a mother who is built like a fridge and was ridiculed for her mannishness when she was our first lady. Janet Huckabee is more of a man than just about anyone on this board, and so is Sarah.

>Woman
>Fat
>Unattractive
>No charisma

She has a lot of immunity, unlike Spicy. If the left picks on how fat she is, now they're guilty of fat shaming and oppressing women and etc.

I'm sure Donald would have preferred if she was black too, but likely could not find a black woman competent enough for the job.

Fucking hell you're not wrong, she's built like a construction worker.

Mommy would make for a better PS.

Exactly, smart as hell! In fact I have been thinking of writing fan to her because I am sick of the liberal tactic of making fun of someones looks because they have no other argument.

>woman gets a top job because she's perfect for the role
>WAAAH SHES UGLY DOE
>E-EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
Leftists are mad because people are getting hired based on merit and their LGBTBBQ shitposting degree is fucking worthless.
Leftists, not even once.

Sarah does a good job and would/10. Got one pretty similar at home. That's just what working moms look like after three kids most of the time.

She just looks awkward because of a nerve or stroke issue.

Fuck that, Sanders has a taste for blood and a warriors temperament. She is just who we need. She can squash bofa deez nuts with that big ole warrior booty any day of the week. I'd even put a bag over my own head for her

why are her looks so important to you? btw, women like that make warrior sons

I unironically want to bury my benis up her poopchute

I think she is sexy!

That's a bad pic. She is hot. Fuck you, OP!

She's cool and smart

Sarah is great! She's seems like a good person and is clearly able to hold her own. I feel bad that she has to put up with the shit she does from the press and the hurtful bullshit from snl.
If you can find a woman like Sarah, I say take her.

I'll bet she look the exact same in high school. I bet she was worthless girls who is really friendly with teachers in the administration and who all the other students hated.

Poor thing