Dumb tweet. Nobody is asking people to kneel, so we shouldn't ask them to stand. People can kneel or stand if they wish

Dumb tweet. Nobody is asking people to kneel, so we shouldn't ask them to stand. People can kneel or stand if they wish.

Nobody is asking people to kneel, but they are allowed to.

Nobody is asking people to stand, because they aren't allowed to.

This is discrimination.

No. The NFL hasn't allowed a commercial made by anyone to ask people to either stand or kneel. They aren't picking sides on this. It's not discrimination, not even close.

Although, they brought this on themselves by having the players come out with military to do the anthem, it hasn't always been that way. They did it for the money and now it's backfiring on them.

Yeah and people can also turn off the damn tv if they want. What's your point ?

nobody likes a whiner

>Nobody is asking people to kneel

The fuck are you idiots smoking? That's what their whole "movement" is about, getting more people to kneel.

Who gives a fuck about a bunch of grown men wrestling over a piece of leather?Sounds like OP may be a homosexual.

Starting to hate American sports now. I am going to switch to watching footy-at least there every country gets involved so it doesn't have to be about history of race.

I think most infuriating about this is they let a pro immigration ad that was blatantly long have air time but not this.

It should be made very clear that this is the NATIONAL Football League.

They let tons of virtue signaling leftist garbage in, it's essentially only that.

>Caring about football at all

You're either a boomer or a sub 80 IQ retard.

>allowing people to publicly broadcast their beliefs is okay
>disallowing the other group to publicly broadcast their beliefs is also okay
How do you stand with all that hypocrisy weighing you down?

Speaking of boomers I am highly confident football will die within 10 years. Recently an older uncle gave me his season tickets for the giants to go to a game. Every season ticket holder there was a boomer. They all asked where my uncle was and made me feel generally unwanted. I vowed never to go to a Giants game ever again.

I think the players should show their conviction to their cause by committing mass suicide on live tv.

Why the fuck are people still watching sports? Go out and play sports, or at least play it as a video game.
The only time you should watch someone else playing a sport is when they are related to you.

Nobody cares but you, you caveman. And maybe your wife's son.

>still talking about welfare queen, nigger sportsball

Football is fucking dumb, the owners steal public funding for private stadiums then turn around and make us good goys pay for the pleasure of watching illiterate Tyrone and his trisomy 21 victim crew chase a blown up leather ball.

If you are in any way financially supporting this pathetic spectacle then you should kill yourself.

Who is this nobody and why should anyone care if he doesn’t watch the superb owl

I stopped with fagball last year, don't even give a shit anymore. The NFL has spent it's entire fucking time since it's started as being "the American sport", it's like apple pie and beer, it's just American. Why they ever allowed this shit to begin with is beyond me, they're just shitting on their entire brand in such a short span of time. I guess Hockey is the only good sport left

Don't forget they pay colleges to let Tyrone in using scholarships so they can hone his skills at playing so he can join the team already trained for free.

>The only time you should watch someone else playing a sport is when they are related to you.
Or when you are gambling which is only when I watch. I fell for the gambling Jew yes.

It's a matter of respect that is being violated here.
The Nation you are born in gave you all your rights you use, all the things you've gotten and earned.

But what do they do with it? They abuse their rights to pretend that they have none, gaslight oppression where none is. Stand up for your Flag, Hand at Heart and sing that fucking anthem you ungrateful bastard. Every soldier is the Vanguard of your way of life and you ought to give him the respect he deserves, he sacrifices his safety and sanity so that americans can sleep safely at night.

Right or wrong, the NFL clearly doesn't understand the demographic of the average football fan. They will learn soon enough. We will teach them.

Blacks are like children. They only understand discipline. Without it they self destruct and destroy everything around them.

The movement is about raising awareness of nonexistent discriminatory police actions. The movement isn’t about “getting more people to kneel” you fucking retard

By the simple fact of the money involved and who is involved, the NFL already allowed several "commercials" that propagated kneeling during the national anthem to the audience. The damage has already been done, but they really should allow this commercial made by veterans to air because it would help clear the air by balancing things out in the minds of Americans more.