imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 23
>Turkey claims over 260 YPG, ISIS fighters killed in N Syria, despite no ISIS presence in Afrin region
>Turkish reports; Artillery shelled Kurdish village of al-Hilalia and kill 3 in shelling of the town of Ras al-Ayn
>Euphrates Shield forces launch 1st assault south of the Afrin Canton, targeting YPG at Mount Simeon
>Al-Hasakah; Turkish Army moves to border crossing at Ras Al-‘Ayn and begins shelling, also shell Qamishli several more times today
>Tillerson claims Russia ‘bears responsibility’ for any chemical attacks in Syria
>SDF; "Russian Federation has given up on its ethical duties...gave the green light to (Turkey) to fly in Afrin’s airspace,”
>Russia proposed that the UNSC create new inquiry into who is to blame for chemical weapons attacks in Syria
>Trump to speak soon with Erdogan to raise U.S. concerns about Turkey’s offensive against Kurdish forces
>US coalition claims to have killed nearly 150 ISIS militants on Saturday in middle Euphrates River Valley
>Palestinian protesters clash with Israeli forces in Ramallah to oppose Pence visit
>Libya; Double car bombing in Benghazi kills at least 11

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
twitter.com/KafirFajirFasiq/status/956201870170775553
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recep_Tayyip_Erdoğan
almasdarnews.com/article/kurdish-forces-deny-agreement-allow-syrian-troops-afrin/
almasdarnews.com/article/ypg-rocket-hits-mosque-turkish-border-city-4-killed/
almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-forces-claim-287-ypg-fighters-neutralized-afrin/
twitter.com/kacsaatoldunet/status/956107468333027328
youtube.com/watch?v=24FCya6mtf8
twitter.com/op_shield/status/955421512022020096
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg | youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO�s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

first for Israel
fuck al turduni

Death to america, of course

I can just imagine it now. Me and my BLACK brothers marching into local wh*TOID town. We have just slaughtered every single wh*TOID soldier defending it and now we enter as victorious men. The wh*TOID women cower in fear but when they see OUR masculinity compared to the wh*TOID "men", they come out and embrace us.
These wh*TOID subhuman women take off our pants and began licking our BLACK penises and enjoy every second. Wh*TOID women line up to have our BLACK children!
YA KARA BOĞA! YA RECEP TAYYIP ERDOĞAN!

Guys i'm looking for a meme. It's the one with trump and Obama, show's Obama saying something along the lines of "how did you defeat isis so fast?" and trump saying "I stopped funding them." Please share

Of course.

Reminder to filter memeflags
>this applies to Jordan and Israel flags

WHO the FUCK are YOU and WHAT'S your FUCKING ENDGAME???

>>What did the 5 fingers say to the face?

Apparently the Kurds are now offering to let the SAA and NDF enter Afrin canton.

>mods are shills
>t. faggot who got banned for cancer anime posting

You deserved it you fucking degenerate

for once i agree with the mountain jew

He acts very impulsive

so is Assad with kurds now or will he hammer them

JAAAAAAWIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHH JAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

oy gevalt shut it down

And embarrasses the Turkish people by doing that.

He can and has to protect Turkish interest, but do it behind the scenes and not go to a rally and start hammering on a specific country.

I do have to admit that western media jumps right at him for the stuff he says and make it look like Turkey has become Saudi Arabia overnight.

Yet he used to be praised as a perfect example of democratically elected leader in a muslim majority country before the Gezi events.

yea did assad make any statement

enough with this autistic spam you 40 year old kekistani, we get it already

@KafirFajirFasiq

>YPG Official to "Aleppo Space - فضاء حلب":

>1) "We are not seeking to establish a separate state. We are part of the Syrian national fabric and we want to play a role in solving the war in Syria."

>2) "We welcome the entry of the Syrian Army into every area of Efrîn on the terms we previously agreed to. The Syrian regime presented a set of options/solutions. We discussed them and accepted them."

>3) "We have taken up arms to defend ourselves. We have not declared hostility to the Syrian regime. Our only demand is to be part of the political process in the country. That is when we would consider returning our weapons to the Syrian state - a state we'd be part of."

>4) "We (in Efrîn) have not received support from the International Coalition. The weapons in our hands are those of the Syrian state. We did not start fights with Turkey. The Turkish army seems to be pursuing a project in Aleppo's Countryside."

>5) "We did not understand the reason for the withdrawal of Russian troops and observers from their previous points in Efrîn. Their withdrawal raises question marks on the Russian role on what is happening (with regards to the Turkish attack on Efrîn)"

>6) "The world must know that we do not have a separatist agenda. What we aspire to are to have our rights in ths country as well as being part of the political solution to this war."

>-End of Message-

>157870578
can you tell me a bit about Business administration degree, and is it worth going for?

>@KafirFajirFasiq

>Update:

>From @AlGhadTV correspondent who is in Efrîn now:
>"All news about Kurdish security forces agreeing to hand over Efrîn to the Syrian Army is false."

YPG denied this

Hop out the four door with the .44
It was 1, 2, 3 and 4
Chillin' in the corridor, your dad is 44
And he's still callin' man for a draw
Let him know, when I see him, I'm gonna spin his jaw
Take man Twix by force
Send man shop by force
Your girl knows I've got the sauce, no ketchup
Just sauce, raw sauce
Boom, yo, gah
The ting goes skrrrahh!
Pap, pap, ka-ka-ka!
Skidiki-pap-pap!
And a pu-pu-drrrr-boom!
Skya!
Du-du-ku-ku-pun-pun!
Poom, poom
You dun know, Big Shaq
Ha, yo, yeah-yeah
Alright, fire-fire-fire in the booth
You get me, man's not hot
I tell her man's not hot, hah, cot
I tell her man's not hot
The girl told me "take off your jacket"
I said "babes, man's not hot"
Yo, man can never be hot
Perspiration ting, Lynx effect

see

>@KafirFajirFasiq
>"The Pentagon warned today that any attack on Manbij would be met by a US response. American planes have been flying over the city since the morning hours."

twitter.com/KafirFajirFasiq/status/956201870170775553

fucking THIS, this threads are cancer

Well you know western media... muh drumpf muh putin. I hope he will stop acting like a child because he has a very powerful country that has a lot of potential

>Yet he used to be praised as a perfect example of democratically elected leader in a muslim majority country before the Gezi events.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recep_Tayyip_Erdoğan

"Erdoğan played football for Kasımpaşa before being elected in 1994 as the Mayor of Istanbul from the Islamist Welfare Party. He was stripped of his position, banned from political office, and imprisoned for four months, for reciting a poem that promoted a religious point of view of government during a speech in 1998.[6] Erdoğan abandoned openly Islamist politics and established the moderate conservative AKP in 2001. Following the AKP's landslide victory in 2002, the party's co-founder Abdullah Gül became Prime Minister, until his government annulled Erdoğan's ban from political office."

ruh-roh

>@agirecudi

>BREAKING: Turkish jets are targeting west of Manbij.

>mfw

>Kurdish forces deny agreement to allow Syrian troops into Afrin
The head of the Kurdish YPG forces in the Afrin Canton, Bahjat ‘Abdo, stated on Wednesday that all reports of his organization agreeing to allow the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) into this region are false.

‘Abdo’s comments come just hours after a Kurdish official told Al-Mayadeen TV that an agreement had been reached by the YPG and Damascus to allow the Syrian Army into the Afrin Canton.

The Syrian Army currently has no presence inside Afrin and previous negotiations with the YPG have failed because of Damascus’ insistence that their security forces be allowed into this region.

While Damascus continues to allow the YPG forces to use the roads within their territories, they have not taken part in any battle involving the Turkish-backed rebels and Kurdish forces.
almasdarnews.com/article/kurdish-forces-deny-agreement-allow-syrian-troops-afrin/

Fuck off newfag

US of A always publishes the essence of those so we'll see.

I live near Luxembourg, so its ok for me, but it will be hard to find job due my age. My other option is Switzerland bc I can some what speak french. My chances in Germany are very low.

I would say its a meme degree, if you want to study economy go for Accounting, or where you can major in audit or stochastic. Many jobs there.

Hope you find your way easy fren :J

>YPG rocket hits mosque in Turkish border-city, 4 killed
At least four people were killed and another 20 more were wounded, today, when a YPG rocket struck a mosque in the Turkish border-city of Kilis.

“A rocket from Syria has hit the Calik Mosque during prayers,” Kilis Governor Mehmet Tekinarslan told the Turkish Anadolu news agency.

According to the Kilis governor the rocket was fired by the YPG forces from the Aleppo Governorate’s Afrin Canton.

The governor also told the Turkish NTV Channel that a second rocket had hit a residential building some 100 meters from the mosque. At least five people were injured in the second attack, he added.

almasdarnews.com/article/ypg-rocket-hits-mosque-turkish-border-city-4-killed/

Seems like they are rushing to clean house to the south too.

Rotation to Manjib for epic carnage WHEN

SHEEEEEET

Obviously they can get him to say whatever nonsense conspiracy shit they have in their heads under torture.

jej, Erdogan's no pushover.

>Turkish forces claim 287 YPG fighters ‘neutralized’ in Afrin

The Turkish Armed Forces have ‘neutralized’ 287 members of the People’s Protection Units (YPG) over the last five days in northern Syria, Ankara claimed, as quoted by TRT World Now.

In addition to killing 287 YPG fighters, the Turkish Armed Forces claim that 27 warplanes destroyed 47 targets since the advent of Operation Olive Branch in Aleppo’s Afrin Canton.

This latest claim comes just 24 hours after Ankara reported that over 260 YPG and Islamic State (ISIS) fighters were killed in four days.

While there is no known Islamic State presence in Afrin, the Turkish regime continues to claim they are fighting the terrorist group in this region of northern Syria.

almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-forces-claim-287-ypg-fighters-neutralized-afrin/

Turkey aren't gonna halt their aggression because their people want blood, especially after the rocket attacks.. could get interesting as they head towards US controlled areas

lmao

>turkish regime
>but ASS*d's regime isn't a regime
>t. ASS*dist c*cks

Israel 1946 - 2018

*sips tea*

Yup

And it doesn't help some westerners think Turkey is an Arab country somewhere in the desert either.

Anyway, I just know Turkey can do better so hoping for the best in the future.

>idk desu, don't really want to study anymore, but since i have to do it anyways
i'm thinking about translation/economy/computer engineering fields, but they all look so tiring, and i just want to end my life

>Using Metal of Honor as actual war footage

twitter.com/kacsaatoldunet/status/956107468333027328

youtube.com/watch?v=24FCya6mtf8

if jewish jew doesn't give me a (You) in this thread, i'll leave

>lastu
>ghasab

I imagine myself in Afrin, leading my squad. Our mission is to stop k*Rdish dogs from advancing. We mow down k*Rdish dogs but they keep coming. I shoot k*Rdish dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering k*Rds, since k*Rds are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. k*Rdish dogs were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Tengri) smiles at me, I smile back... Then I woke up, in Africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

>BREAKING

>Turkey President Erdogan had phone call with US President Trump

OH FUCK!

Do you guys think this will change anything?

i wish...

Is this some kind of back up plan for USA to enter Sy?

If anything, it will embolden Erdogan.

ivan, please, go be a gopnik somewhere else

But it sounds good.
Like "Polish regime" or "Swedish regime".

geg yeah most olive branch twitters were making fun of it today

everything about this post is reddit

Out!

they can always answer the call of (((God's chosen))) when assad and iran attack daraa area again

neck yourself negro

Doubt,jpg
I just hope sultan will not stop at this point.

src?

What happens here?

>Translation
I'm going to speak as an American on this part. This can get you good work and pay depending on where you look. If you can get yourself employed with the Federal Government as an Arabic Teacher for the US military, you have yourself good pay, health, and retirement benefits. You could potentially act as a translator in the court system, but I don't know a lot here. I mainly know this because, where I used to live, they were hiring translators for spanish to work in the california courts.

gay shit
a lot of it

I cant even begin to imagine what kind of conversation these two megalomaniac retards had.

>r*dditmaps
worse than hoholmaps

Your voivodeship has a nice flag.

shhut the fuck up mesopotamian donkey

twitter.com/op_shield/status/955421512022020096

>t. r*ddit-obsessed bong

>everything about this flag is cucked

thanks fellow flagbrother

This right here.

I'm not an arab
but i can speak arabic

>Meds
>Negroes
Sure Rabbi.

I hope america dont get involved, then sg will be ruined by ptg mutts

go back to mongolia you faggot chink

US muttreens will btfo assad! MAG!

Are you that kurdish guy? How old are you?

I’m the reddit obsessed bong

G-GUYZ WHERE THE FUCK ARE JEWISH JEW AND EVAPOLACK?

>I'm not an arab
I don't see how this is important.

>but i can speak arabic
Well, good. I expect you to since you are Syrian. If you can obtain a degree in teaching, you may have a chance; but at the same time, jobs in the Federal government are hard to obtain due to them mainly being reserved for those with connections.

Are you Greek or something

>German far-right AfD politician resigns after converting to Islam

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP L M A O

inb4 not related

You're literally the only person who gives a damn about any of them.

yeh, 18

>157873245
noone cares

>since you are Syrian

fuck off magr*bOID subhuman

Literal Agelet.

Unrelated

GUYZ GUYZ GUYZ
THIS IS WEIRD, JEWISH JEW WOULDN'T, RIGHT???

NOT YOU JEWISH JEW, NOT YOU
YOU WOULDN'T DO THAT