Are whites worth preserving?

Are whites worth preserving?

I'm sort of 'up-in-the-air' about the whole thing.

You have 3 secs to convince me.

Are you worth preserving?

Didn't think so.

Biological entities shouldn't be preserved, they need to fight to maintain their existence. Fuck racists btw

>maymay flag
Sage and hide

No they aren’t. Whites spend all their time crying on Sup Forums when other races go out and actually help advance the world

>Advance the world

That sandwich only exists because of whites.

every part of it, from the farm raised selectively bred chickens, to the processed grain grown with innovative techniques, to the perfectly designed sauce.

So unless you like sucking down dirt cookies or plain rice, save whitey.

Also, if you dont believe whites are worth preserving just kill yourself.

Is that a chicken tendy sammich? Then yes

Spend a month living in the third world and maybe we'll let you come crawling back.

no, life is evil and the end cannot come soon enough

They're pretty good. Some honey mustard and red onions on the sandwich is great too.

Tesla

Preserve your family and your values. You are a cuck if you make sacrifices for your "race", guess what, your race doesn't give a FUCK about you, and neither does your nation, which sees you as nothing more than a number on a spreadsheeet.

Whites aren't worth preserving. You motherfuckers invented Rick and Morty.

White people invented that sandwich

none of it really is

Fight for your own race.
That's a message I would say to anyone.

Should the world be left to the nigs? See the state of Johannesburg.

All that needs to be said. Fuck the rest of you motherfuckers for bumping this filth.

who pays for your welfare?

Jews aren't white.

No, Aryans are worth preserving because they are the only group capable of being stewards of the planet and the universe. A minority of whites express Aryan traits.

This. OP is a faggot.

I'm sure he meant asians, Indians, some blacks. Not American niggers.

If you let a dumb kids show influence you racial bias you're dead to me.

We are bad, but we are still much better then everybody else. Gas everybody genetic enhancements now

Gib tendwich