Seikaisuru kado

>you're in the kado minding your own business when suddenly the beautiful alien fondles your balls
What do you do?

Look into his Sansa and get advanced.

Rude.

>Hanamori finally gets into the official art
Looks like they didn't forget him for once.

You have a sharp eye user. Is that a tengu or flowers in Shindo's hair?

Hard to say with this shit quality, but it looks like an oni mask to me. zaShunina seems to have kept the kitsune.

>Hanamori third wheeling
Will his suffering ever end?

At this point, his best chance is to win Natsume.

>shindo's rejects getting together
They might as well I suppose. Not like they have a chance with Shindo, and I wouldn't wish Tsukai on my worst enemy.
I feel bad for Natsume though. Unlike Hanamori and Tsukai who are rather pushy she looks like she lost all hope of winning long ago.

Blow my load all over him and tell him it's an Earth custom to lick it up.

>Kado gets a spinout novel that supposedly goes in a very different direction
>it's by the Valvrave novel writer
This is some serious monkey paw shit. He supposedly isn't terrible if the source material isn't garbage, so maybe there's still a chance.

Why couldn't they just get the fucking series writer, an actual professional, to write it?

will tsundere girl betray anisotropic alien?

Probably too busy. He's just finished his Babylon series; can't really expect him to work on two novels simultaneously.

I hate Tsukai as much as anyone but can it really be considered betrayal when she was never on his side and never pretended to be?

Why is she so unprofessional? Who employed her? Did she go though someone's bed?

Eh, I'm willing to give him a chance. After all we don't know to what extend Sunrise butchered his story. Maybe the novel was good. It had to have some merit to get an adaptation. Probably.

Nah my bet is on her father being an important guy. Maybe the guy from episode 00. We'll know soon enough. Surely he wouldn't appear if he weren't relevant somehow.

To be fair, it's an extraordinary situation and she feels the government is ignoring the potentially existential danger zaShunina poses to humanity. It's a very good reason to abandon the protocol.

He wrote the Valvrave novelization. The original story was done by Ichiro Okouchi (Code Geass, Guilty Crown). It was most likely impossible to salvage.

Oh I see. Well there shouldn't be a problem then.

Wonder what the PM will have to say about it. zaShunina never revealed who had blamed him for all the world's turmoil and the PM thought that criticism was retarded.

Interestingly, the novel has a slightly different title. Instead of 'Seikaisuru Kado' (edge, gate), the novel is titled 'Seikaisuru Mado' (window). Alternate ending confirmed?

I don't think Tsukai has enough guts to come out with it to the PM. She looks way too deferential to the guy. She'll try to be sneaky about it. Which is exactly what she's doing right now.
I have no idea why she thought it was a good idea to try to get Shindo on her side though. Shindo is like the one guy she could never hop to convince. Guess she let the MC pheromones lead her around by the nose. Either that or she's very stupid.

>tfw Mado is another boundary object that lands in Japan
>tfw belongs to zaShunina's anisotropic girlfriend who yells him down for fucking around on lower dimensional planes and drags him home
>fujos BTFO

Aren't you embarassed to write this hetfag? I would be in your stead.
If you really hate fujos so much why don't you just write your own corruption doujin where you tame fujos with the power of your cock and get them addicted to straight lovemaking and cuckoldry.

Shouldn't you be telling manga authors to kill themselves?

Why? Is there a reference I'm lacking or did you just run out of smart retorts?

I'm concerned we still haven't seen Zashunina bring anything to his mouth on screen despite all the occasions the show presented him with. Is there some Persephone level of curse being at play here? Like if he eats something from our world he won't be able to go back to the anisotropic?

Whoops, didn't mean to quote.

Can he even eat?

He should be able to. He probably just doesn't have to.
Which is why the buttered potato part frustrated me so much. I hoped we'd be able to watch him eat something at last.

His body is entirely artificial. Chances are that he simply doesn't need to eat, and who knows how his real form works. His real self could be a huge tangle of superstrings or something similarly exotic.

Nah, his real form is a turtle.

I hope the turtle appears again. Just him randomly walking around inside Kado would be cute.

>I have no idea why she thought it was a good idea to try to get Shindo on her side though. Shindo is like the one guy she could never hop to convince.
Nobody can force zaShunina to do anything he isn't willing to do; the only thing that works on him is dialogue and arguments. If she wants him gone, her best bet is to get to the only human zaShunina really trusts and whose opinion he values and make Shindo convince zaShunina to leave voluntarily.

>genderless beings without any concept of what it means to like something
>girlfriend
Any other member of his species would probably look like his clone and try to assimilate Earth or something.

>zaShunina selfcest
I approve, just think of the possibilities

>make Shindo convince zaShunina to leave voluntarily
That's a lost cause though. Anyone can tell.
It doesn't hurt to try I guess but honestly I think it'd be easier to scratch Kado's surface.