I'm saving you for last, Donny Boy

I'm saving you for last, Donny Boy.

Spare him, mr Mueller, please, he's pure he's done nothing wrong, PLEEASE!

I think Mueller has been the one who has been feeding the FBI and DOJ corruption to the republican party. He is clearly just finishing the investigation at this point so that the prosecution of the traitors is clean.

>its a Mueller episode

Trump is such a retard that Mueller will not only get a handful of obstruction charges but also a litany of perjury charges as well. Mueller is a patriot who served in Vietnam, Trump is an obese despot who has deep ties to the Kremlin.

Poor guy.

Mueller gets fired and shot by trump 8b public lmao

Working overtime today, shareblue?

Oh cool, the guy who helped sell russia 20% of our uranium is gonna charge someone with the non-crime of russian collusion. cool story bro.

this faggot has nothing, and will never bring any charges.
You know it, he knows it.

Obstruction of Justice and money laundering actually, but you can keep crying if you want trumptard.

Mods, can you at least eliminate the bottom 5% of shill threads? I'd rather see a Ford advertisement

pls keep this up
last time someone pushed a meme like this we got TedPosting
was worth it

Mueller is the one going to JAIL, you stupid fukkking libtard monkey nigger!

You better watch your ass bitch, 'cause I always, ALWAYS carry a minimum of three chili bags. Motherfuckers up around the way call me Three Bag Jimmy and when you even think you can be a smart ass bitch, next thing you know you're lying the hospital with third-degree chili burns, waiting for the doctors to build you a new face from your ass. And I won't get caught either, 'cause them two reserve chili bags and I can wait it out in the mountains until long after your assface is forgotten, boy. So keep it up, bitch.

More like he's hurriedly trying to get any Trump associate he can to make a contradictory statement before the memo is released. The memo isn't even close to release yet and democrat senators are already trying to claim muh Russian Twitter bots are behind the whole thing.

you're smoking some good shit

mr dnc custodian. why would anyone trust the state department or fbi after ruby ridge and waco? they literally burned women and children alive and murdered a mans dog son and wife.

Plot twist: Mueller is on the Trump train and wants to interview Trump just to get his orders so he knows whether to have Hillary imprisoned or put to death

hahaah what did the patriots in nam accomplice? vietnam,iraq,afgan are all wars with no actual goals. wars for profit.

mueller is a traitor. the man litteraly failed to react to intel regarding both 9/11 and the boston bombing. he should have been fried a long time ago.

Not Gonna happen Mueller will be Shot in Public deal with it

sure thing tardbar