Hunter x Hunter

How would the spiders rank in overall combat?

Hisoka isn't dead

Not a spider though.

Overall being the keyword
Machi
Chrollo
Feitan=Phinks
Bonolenov
Nobunaga
Shizuku=Franklin

When did Shalnark die?

Who the fuck is number 13?

This is probably bait but how is Machi stronger than Chrollo

What did you think of Chrollo vs Hisoka? Forget about who you like more of the two and about O MY RUBBER NEN. Did you enjoy the fight itself? Was it anything like you were expecting? I have to admit, english not being my native language made this fight a lot harder to understand than expected.

Let's try to keep shitposting to a minimum

It was my favorite fight from a writing standpoint.

O

MY

RUBBER

COCK

Its an official list. Physical strength doesnt really matter much with the super powerful characters anyways, unless you're enhancement. It seems to mostly be about your nen abilities.

Obviously no way of actually knowing but:

1. Feitan = Chrollo
2. Phinks
3. Nobunaga (probably 2 on 1v1)
4. Bonolenov
5. Franklin
6. Machi
7. Shizuku

My impression. Chrollo only because you don't know what he has up his sleeve to beat Feitan's ability.

Not sure if you're the same user, but that post was talking about overall strength, not just physical. So that inclides nen.

The notion that Machi is somehow stronger than Chrollo is absurd, given how easily she was immobilized by Hisoka, who got stomped by Chrollo.

>stomped
Muh "needs prep time and has to sacrifice two of his subordinates man"

But that chart was just based on pure strength.

are you sure youve read this manga?

I am talking about this post This talks about overall strength, whoch includes but is not limited to physical.

This user is of the opinion that MAchi>Chrollo>Feitan=Phinks>Bonolenov>Nobunaga>Shizuku=Franklin

This doesn't make sense even it's just physical, since Machi for some reason is rated higher than Phinks.

You cant taunt togashi for this, this was the niggerstream translation. You can taunt him for the plot point, but not the wording.

which*

Goddamit

Most strategic fight in the series, had it been more back and fourth it would be my favourite shonen fight of all time

O

everyone on here sucks Feitan's dick. His base abilities aren't that good, he would've gotten stomped by an ant captain had it not been for his hatsu. His hatsu is god like but its pretty rigid from what we've seen before. inb4 it has multiple forms, that can only factor into your opinion so much, making any wild assumptions based on the fact there are multiple forms is foolhardy.

>picrelated
A bunch of pushovers. Chrollo and Feitan are probably the only actually strong members.

>His base abilities aren't that good,
What are you talking about? He wrecked during the York Shin raid. And not many characters went toe to toe with ant captains and won. You discredit his hatsu, but he's at least good enough to make it a lethal ability by surviving in fights that are tough. Don't know how he stacks up with Chrollo. But he's definitely a top tier fighter for the Phantom Troupe.

We don't know much about Feitan. But what we've been shown clearly indicates that he's very strong. Everything else is purely empty talk until we see him in action once again in DC arc

id agree with that, but putting him toe to toe with chrollo is basically assuming that chrollo couldnt have taken an ant captain with minimal effort, despite the fact that Zeno stated that if it were 1v1, chrollo would win and its pretty safe to assume that zeno would absolutely wreck a captain

More would have been stomped without hatsu as well. I have no idea why you brought that up.

Also Feitan was rusty and he was still speedblitzing Zazan like it was nothing. I'd say he's powerful.

this was a reply to this

It was stated that Feitan was rusty in that fight.

I'm going to include Hisoka since I think it would make for a more interesting list.

1.Chrollo
2.Hisoka=Feitan
3.Nobunaga
4.Phinks
5.Kalluto
6.Franklin=Bonolenov
7.Machi
8.Shizuku

>Kalluto above anyone
Literally complained about having a low power level in Chimera Ant.

>but putting him toe to toe with chrollo
Chrollo is an odd duck. His physical skills are good enough to let him live against a not-completely-serious Zoldyck duo. But outside of that he favors trap setups. We just don't know how great a fighter he is because he rarely fights on even grounds.

That being said I agreed that he and Feitan are probably not equal just that Feitan is top tier for the phantoms.

I'm basing his position on the fact that he's probably gotten a lot stronger since the Chimera Ant arc. After all, Hisoka thought he had great potential and Kalluto learnt nen way before Killua did.

Feitan can unironically summon a sun.

>not-completely-serious Zoldyck duo
>this meme again
Zoldyck apologists are the worst. Read the fight again, they were literally prepared to give their lives to kill Chrollo. The Zoldycks were 100% serious.

On the other hand, we have direct evidence Chrollo was holding back during the fight.

So yeah Chrollo isn't a "tricky" guy or whatever, he's perfectly able to fight without elaborate traps against top tiers. He chose those specific abilities for a 100% victory and to take down Hisoka in style.

This fight was so unexpected that I had to check few times if was reading an actual manga and not some fanfic story. Same with Hisoka O MY RUBBER NEN bullshit. I went to different places and checked whether I was reading the correct version of the manga. I was honestly thinking that I was being trolled.I was absolutely disappointed by Hisoka performance... He didn't do anything special entire match. It was basically Chrollo shitting on him entire time and Hisoka just trying to surive.. very sad. I was expecting much more from my favourite character.

Poor Hisokafags.

>Phinks physically stronger than Hisoka.

Bullshit. Did you see how ripped Hisoka is? No way that loser can overpower him.

I stopped around chapter 340, now tell me!

13 is an original spider, read the manga if you wanna know what happened to him and shalnark

Kortopi's not an original member.

sorry, i meant he was there when the spiders were introduced

>The Zoldycks were 100% serious.
Except for the fact that grandpa Zeno also says he wasn't going all out. And the family knew about the dual hit on Chrollo and the mafia bosses. It's just that half-serious Zoldyck is still kamakazi insane.

screen cap on zeno saying he wasnt going all out?

this is what grandpa says to Chrollo. To me he seems to be implying that Chrollo could totally take him on if he were serious about it