Start your engines Sup Forums

Start your engines Sup Forums

You could just ask me out instead of posting this bullshit all the the time u no
You're clearly infatuated with me

if thats the status fucking quo then the holocaust didnt happen at all

t. goy that thinks it happened but was exaggerated (to the victors, the spoils)

I don't see anything wrong with this, actually. Young people are generally foolish but have a greater chance for rehabilitation. A harsh sentence would do no good for them.

On the other hand, at age 88, she should have known better.

>age 88, she should have known better
haha she knew better than to believe fairy tales

Hail hitler. Kill them all.

>leaf

shes more based than you faggot and so is the child rapist
how does it feel to be a retarded canardimutt that sucks more dick than his mother
didn't he get killed by the muslim inmates
O Y V E Y T H E G O Y I M K N O W
always

great skitzo post. take your medication swisscuck.

If someone who was old enough to have been there believes it's fake, I've got some news for you leaf.

Nazis themselves admitted they did it.

fucking finally

If i tortured you to admit you killed 6000 immigrants using bamboo rods would that mean it happened?

What if you have an unusual religious belief, for example: you believe that nothing is real and the world as we know it was only created yesterday, with everyone's memories implanted at the time of creation.

That would make you a holocaust denier, wouldn't it? How would they treat this situation?

Relax, they will give you so many drugs you wont be able to spell fuhrer

You shouldn't exaggerate or make things up when handling undeniable, conversation-ending examples. It destroys all of our credibility and makes us no different from the fake news we criticise for doing the same.

The kidnapped tard was not tortured. He was bound and humiliated on camera. Demanding to classify this as torture will lead you to contempt of court and the nigger kids end up walking once you suicide your credibility.

The guy who broke into a mosque was a lifetime recidivist, and was nailed for a multiple-hour-long list of offences, in and or of jail since he was a kid. Da ebil rayciss nazi hitler thing he did definitely added at least seven of those years onto his sentence, but the degenerate had it coming.

If you want to win this war, focus on actually not fucking lying through omission/exaggeration. All you have to do is report the facts, as twisted and evil as they are, and don't commit the crimes of your opponent. If you're a degenerate moral relativist just like them, but are on my side, then heed this: when it comes to playing dirty, it's a game at which they are much better and you will never win. And fuck you for being a degenerate we do not want you.

Act, no - BE - moral, and the disillusioned masses tired of all the hipocrisy will come to you.

This is sound advice.

You're fucking delusional. If white kids did that to her there would be cities burning.

>Nueva York

End yourself.

Seconded

well i guess the white border is what u get when you put less than 10 seconds into a template.

>Even voting cards are written in Spanish + gook language in Muttland

KEK! YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS UP!!