WTF is this bullshit

is 23&me fucking with me

Other urls found in this thread:

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/
cracked.com/personal-experiences-2522-inside-shady-world-dna-testing-companies.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also post your results

>Facepalm

lmfao i want my money back

my result and dna.land

very indo-european lad

this is scary af

?

You're part eggplant.

ancestry companies put fake african blood in white people.

these results, i'd be finding a noose.

Also, my results are processing at their jewish lab right now, so I'm getting paranoid to see what I get.

i bet you will have at lease 1% african

23 and me is NOTORIOUS for putting black DNA in white portfolios. There were news articles on it a couple months back.

its weird because, my results at first were 99% european and the rest unassigned, however i checked 3 weeks later and i found that

>lease

ROLL FOR NO NOG BLOOD

They probably lied and fucked with your shit because
>le racist xDD

WE WUZ COMMON ANCESTOR N SHIIIET

is that even a thing?

these jews changing numbers on the fly

Yeah, those (((companies))) are full of shit.

la creatura...

not less than 1% not 1% not 2% not 3% but 3.3% north african.
one of your ancestors got berbered
haha sandnigger

If we had an ethnostate what would be the european percentage you would have to meet to be considered white?

Oh fuck a sourceless image posted on Sup Forums, it must be true.

This is exactly why I will never take one of these.

Yes, it does. We already knew it and tey even admitted bullshitting you. Read the news.

Perfidious.

the website admit to adding in DNA readings from (the rest of the world) in order to (combat Racism)

Why would you willingly give these idiots your genetic data?

He doesn't knows about the genetic material copyright laws.

I had the same problem. I used myheritage though. I'm not sure how accurate it is, as I have a French family and it says no French.

I'd say 96-98%

i was curious

How much Jewish blood do you need to get into Israel?
If they put Ashkenazi Jew on everyone's chart. Can't everyone move there?

No.

64% Britain, 18% Irish, 10% Caucuses, 7% Mixed European, 1% N. Africa/M. East

yeah my entire moms side is polish yet it says im only 20% eastern european

That would be a great way to get sued

now they wont accept you in their ethnostate

jesus christ your seven different shades of nigger, boy

bit too conservative, id like to make the cut since i get sun burned every time i go to the beach

POO IN LOO PAJEET

I might take a different test to see how accurate it is. Apparently these can be pretty inconsistent

ive heard low as 10 percent some guy on pol looked jewish, and they didnt give a shit and just let him in.

Maybe they do fuck with results but not mine.

this is my skin tone

I'm 0.04% native American. Can I haz gibs?

>23 and me being relevant
Enjoy wasting your money to be called filth blood regardless if you are or not

90-100% white

Anything lower and it’s GG

how dumb you gotta be to still be doing these fucking tests? don't play into the kike's tricks. if you have pink nipples you're right, get the fuck over it.

makes sense of you're a JFD shill. Racists btfo cuz their grand ma got blacked

How does it feel PAYING someone to keep your DNA info on file?

Cant you at least google before spilling shit from your mouth
shills are disgrace

See if there's a class action going on.
Ruin the fuckers.

You’re a full-on Japhetite, bro!

user, i liked you too. rip

;(

Get on my level, Darky.

You don't need to be ethnically Jewish at all. If you can prove you have converted to Judaism (voucher from Rabbi or something similar) you will be allowed in.

It's too much to be random and the number makes sense. 6.3% is pretty much exactly the genetic contribution one would expect from one great-great-grandfather or -mother. And this person must have been from the MENA region.

What do you know about your family's history in the years 1850-1914? Any chance they got in contact with, say, "French" colonials/soldiers?

Post haplogroups. There's only a 1:8 chance those genes were passed down your direct paternal or maternal line, but no harm in having a look..

I typed in "23andme African DNA" and found it, you illiterate nigger

>Guys I googled it trust me its real
>Still has no source linked

I dont know much about my fathers side since he wasnt around, what i do know is that his parents looked italian and spoke french

Mothers Haplogroup: U5a1
Fathers Haplogroup :J-L26

Southern Italian?

his great great grandmother just got berbered by a chad barbary coast pirate

how do they know whos racist or not?

Aren’t they actively deporting tons of Africans who are actually jewish?

If they were southern Italian, north african admixture would not be unexpected

You have ONE FUCKING JOB and you still can't keep your insane liberal politics out of it.

Can someone tell me where I can find a video of a libtard getting fucking rekt or murdered?

You have a Berber great-great-grandparent. Not so bad. They're closer to Basques and Spaniards than to negroes.

You're a Niggerfaggot

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

Here's the link to the image in OP since you're a kike who's pretending he can't find it: squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

The timeline is kind of silly, in my opinion, it didn't do too well for me. They got my AC pretty much spot on, nothing weird in it, but they don't pick up Dutch very well.

Interesting piece on chromosome 18.

Chew on this re: 23andme

!!READ THIS POST!!

I was involved in a focus group for 23andme. They wanted to see how people would react to their results changing, presumably as they narrowed down their detection methods

They showed us sets of real results, anonymized, using the old method and new method.

They had shit like people going from 0% jew to 25% jewish. They had people changing from russian to british heritage. etc. Just complete insanity- determining if someone is jewish should be the simplest thing in the world for a protocol like this, they are a tiny, insular population that has mostly interbred for thousands of years.

so yeh chew on that.

>giving 23andMe your money
>kike company ran by kike CEO sister of youtube's kike executive

cracked.com/personal-experiences-2522-inside-shady-world-dna-testing-companies.html

so close to being white...

No, they are deporting non-jewish black "refugees."
They wouldn't deport Ethiopian Jews who can prove that they are Jewish.

An Indian and a black fucked their way into your family between 1800 and 1850.

>any percentage jew
>white

one one hundredth of one drop rule

Not sure about other companies but ancestry.com is very clear about the fact that the numbers will change as more sample are tested and they refine the search criteria
Not sure on how truthful that is because I'm not a geneticist though

Shalom my fellow go...guys

Sounds a bit like fake news,do they just randomly risk their jobs doing this in hopes that, maybe, they might get a "racist"?

Blood quanta: 1/256

Not even close chief

>You

More likely that a Chad US Marine carried off a war bride from Tripoli

>willingly sending your DNA off to a private company who will send it God knows where

Not even once.

Why are you conveniently passing the other examples in this thread to try and bait more replies out of me? I didn't want to talk to you in the first place, you were just being ridiculous.

oy gevalt.

Calm down you turk-moor rape baby. AtlEast you're not ashka... Oh ew. Neck yourself.

>1% pizzanigger

you're never gonna make it

>amerimutts in disbelief they aren't 100% european
>o-obviously it's fake news, th-they add fake admixture

>meanwhile europosters' results are 100% european

la creatura...

It's not surprising for colonial to have trace amounts of NA and African ancestry, you fucking schizo.

ARABED

>Notice me senpai

J haplogroup is literal Arab haplogroup, your ancestor was an Arab who raped an Italian woman

>You

>giving your DNA to CIA fronts
lmao enjoy your specialized virus that only targets you, dumb fucks