IT HAS BEEN 41 DAYS SINCE NET NEUTRALITY HAS BEEN REPEALED

It has been 41 days since net neutrality has been repealed and nothing has changed. You redit fags who fear mongered this for months need to already kill yourselves for exaggerating this.

>in b4 it's not fully passed it's in court

No it's 100% fully passed and on the books and a law due to how FCC regulations work. Redit lied to you.

>in b4 they are just waiting bro

There is literally nothing to wait for the law will not change and all these companies hurt is themselves financially by not applying a tier based system right this moment. Public appeal does not matter anymore they won.

>in b4 but they raised my prices slightly!

Yes they can do this. They do not need NN to raise your cable prices and router rental fees you dishonest fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

apps.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-15-24A1.pdf
mirror.co.uk/money/tv-licence-fee-increase-announced-9941577
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I want to be charged MORE!!!!! PLEASE KIKES SHIT IN MY MOUTH!!!

Oh, le 56% mongrel

Literally paying 10% of income on shit internet.

Oh Nigel...

>>I want to be charged MORE!!!!! PLEASE KIKES SHIT IN MY MOUTH!!!
Why hasn't this happened yet though? My bill hasn't changed?

My bill hasn't changed, not by one cent.

>nothing has changed
Wrong, Youtube started throttling youtube-dl and other download tools. When previously I could quickly backup entire channels with full 1gbps it's now below 100KBps

Thats what I notice in these articles. It's retard faggot Europeans that whine the most about this clearly the have no idea what they are talking about.

Youtube isn't an ISP dude.

huh, google was pro nn, really makes you think

I'd rather be 56% than have a (((t.v. license)))

>Why haven't the corporate kikes taken my money yet?? They promised they would! They said they'd even let me convert!

>Doesn't know that a company doesn't have to be an access provider to now have the right to throttle/shape traffic based on client and/or protocol used.

But that was the whole point of NN you dumb fuck. Without it ISPs will throttle your logic and argument is showing how bullshit NN was since companies are doing this and the ISPs aren't.

My bill actually went down, checkmate.

name one website

>41 days
christ, i thought it was longer than that.

Hes the one claiming youtube is doing it not me.

Completely forgot about the internet crapping their pants over this.

It's archiving in hooktube, go ahead and try it.

>Completely forgot about the internet crapping their pants over this.
I think it is very important we do not let the internet and redit forget. They must remember how hysterical they get over nothing so they stop doing this.

NN was never limited to ISPs. The problem was that pro-NN people meme'd the disinfo (just the the anti crowd but that's not the point here) that only ISPs are going to throttle.
Now that we are seeing the first effects of companies discriminating against certain traffic, you come out and say NN was bullshit? Doesn't make sense dude.

Also, Youtube being (one of) the first to pull shit like that doesn't mean ISPs won't be doing it in the future. It's probably harder for them; I don't know much about large ISP networks and how they would go about throttling. It probably just takes a lot longer and more work given the tens of thousands of routers that need to be configured. I doubt they have a single button somewhere that they can hit and all routers will start throttling.

Show me where sites like youtube couldn't do this before?

bump i was just thinking this

Comcast user here.

Switched my cell phone from verizon($100 a mint)
To xfinity mobile right now my bill is. $0
I urge all you comcast users to jump on board. It uses Verizon towers.

Also just recently negotiated a new package.
Was paying $197 taxed.
Talked down to $120 taxed.
Same TV services but my internet speeds are 150. I'm paying for 100 mbps. And before that I was paying more for 75 mbps

Also.
Had some issues. That they worked out. And I have $170 in bill credits.

Prior to NN BS. I was paying more for lesser services.
So I can't complain LOL

>41 days
You really can't see why your comment is stupid can you. Stupid motherfucker. See you in a year.

Literally doubled my speed and price dropped 38% as of 2 weeks ago.....

>See you in a year.
1. What is stopping them from doing anything now?
2. What will your excuse be in a year when nothing happens?

I'm paying less, actually. Went from $80 to $60 with no service degradation.

xD This has sooo much to do with net neutrality. God, you guys are retarded.

answer my question faggot

"Net Neutrality" was never repealed. That was the lie. The reality is Obama unilaterally gave 5 unaccountable beurocrats on the FCC unlimited regulatory control over broadband internet behind closed doors. The Trump FCC could have done anything they wanted with that power and instead they threw the ring into the fire to the sound of confused hipster temper tantrums.

Why should I read a fucking 400 page document that shouldn't (but for some reason does) affect me just because you're a lazy faggot?

Do it yourself: apps.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-15-24A1.pdf

Pro tip: search for 'edge provider' or something that might answer it.

I'm just pissed that Jewtube violates European net neutrality laws by throttling based on client. Other than that, do with your part of the internet whatever the fuck you guys want.

I read everything on NN and found nothing to support your bullshit. Since you are claiming something you prove it.

Read anons.

you are probably right that it doesn;t have much to do with MM but it's still noteworthy that the opposite of what NN advocates said was going to happen is currently happening. Correlation isn't causation I know but it still pokes holes in all the hysteria.

It hasn't happened yet. Needs 90 days ignoring all the court cases to be implemented.

>when wrong rhetorts with desperate le 56% plebit meme
Feels good

>It hasn't happened yet. Needs 90 days ignoring all the court cases to be implemented.
100% wrong it's a FCC law it became in effect immediately. Stop reading bullshit on redit.

>democrats are the biggest liars on the face of the earth
Imagine my shock!
Everything they argue is never as bad as it seems, while they actively try to push for laws which strip away liberties.
>Climate change will cause the earth to rain sulfuric acid, give up your jobs!
>Net neutrality will cause evil corporations, put your trust in big gov!
>Trump is bad for U.S., vote our corrupt career politician instead!
>Russia interfered with the election, now ignore our illegal surveillance systems and FBI coup!
What a joke. What's worse are the people falling for the same shit over and over. They are worse than sheep, more like fish who don't learn.

XFinity slave here. All you fascists who are cheering the downfall of net neutrality/freedom are wrong. You think “nothing has changed?” Psh. Something happened to me. Something insane and unexpected, but it wasn’t unexpected to me because I knew NN was the only thing keeping these corporate blood suckers from sucking more of our blood. Last week I got an email announcing a change in my service. I wasn’t getting charged more but they were changing my internet speed. I didn’t ask for this shocking and intrusive change, and I certainly can think of better ways for them to spend their money trying to “improve your experience” aka make more money. I’m living proof net neutrality has emboldened these corporate fat cats. AMA.

10%? someone would need to only earn about 300 quid ($427) a month

>doesn't know that content providers weren't under Title II which is what NN was all about
Fucking idiot. You have no idea what NN even was. Fuck off back to the shithole part of the internet you came from.

OMFG. Such atrocities! I apologize, plebbit was right about NN all along, this is the ultimate proof.

oh woah he thinks net neutrality is not the natural state of the internets kek

>PLEASE PLEASE SUBSIDIZE GOOGLE, AMAZON, NETFLIX, FACEBOOK FOR ME KIKE MASTER

that is a trick to change the contract by changing the speed they are legally alowed to update the contract.

WTF my Interwebs is literally 56% speed now

I've never been bored enough to read one of those contracts in entirety, but I'm pretty sure there'll be verbiage that specifies they can update the terms for any reason with certain number of days notice. Speed increase is definitely NOT a requirement of updating terms.

when someone changes your internet speed they can legally change the basic contract you signed, nd yes you're legally liable if they change it even if you did not knew it changed.
soo look at your contract now.

that is only on the clients side trought.
you can change on a case by case basis, but to change the current standart of all current contracts they are not allowed to change it before the gov accepts the change.(because that is considered scamming)
>you cant overchange someone over an service after the contract gets signed

My condolences good sir I hope this redit gold eases some of the pain.

>Wrong, Youtube started throttling youtube-dl and other download tools
that already happened on videos with less views

It's always always fucking always the Europeans with the dumbest most volatile opinions about net neutrality.

I’m actually on a month to month plan, so while these rich corporate fat cats would love to get more money out of me right now, it appears that’s not the case. They’re just improving my service instead of funding more worthwhile causes, such as Zuckerberg Inc free wifi in Africa projects. It’s unjust and immoral and I wish my internet would just be slower again or that they would charge me more. God I hate capitalism we need Obama back.

>God I hate capitalism we need Obama back.
pic related

You fucking moron. No reason to have a private company control your internet access. It's infrastructure that should be treated like a utility or public roads. Do you realize how fucking stupid you are. If you're not a paid shill I seriously hope you neck yourself.

I haven't gotten an answer for that yet, but QoS was always a thing in net. IP packets get marked in various ways, VoIP packets get top priority to limit delays and so on, there are a shit ton of protocols like MPLS, IntServ, DiffServ, that are precisely engineered so that the Internet doesn't run on Best Effort but instead differentiates based on the content to fulfill the QoS requirements.

Did anything really change with NN?

Google Facebook and Apple among others already control it you retard. Where is all the bad fear mongering you redit faggot huh? Where is it? Nothing so far you autistic lying piece of shit.

OK, my bad, didn't know you guys are actually too retarded to include edge providers in such non-regulatory """regulations""". I was just assuming that net neutrality was the like it is over here.

NN here was a power grab, nothing more. I don't give a shit what bullshit regulations your retarded government has. If I operate a website and I want to block IPs from your shithole country entirely, that's my fucking business and that is the way it should be.

It's like a dog raised in a cage... it's all they know.

can someone explain how the average person benifits from REMOVING net nutrality rules? i see people debating about weather or not they are needed but no one mentions the fact that now that they do exist theres literally no reason to remove them outside of wanting to fuck people over

Stuff like google and netflix already have better performance because they circumvent NN and use fast lanes to be closer to your ISP.
Not following Net Neutrality by differentiating internet traffic isn't wrong in itself, the problem is when it's used to fuck the average Joe, which is likely to happen in monopole areas

Net neutrality essentially was putting ISPs in the same boat as telecom companies, by classifying them as a common carrier under Title II. My argument against this is that this gives the executive branch (via the FCC) some serious sway over them, while it essentially affords consumers no additional protections. ISPs are regulated under FTC already, along with Google and Facebook and every other edge provider. Classifying them as common carrier removes those protections as well. This would also create an imbalance between ISPs and edge providers as they would be subject to different rules, and ISPs would be legislatively crippled when dealing with edge providers. And all for naught. We would likely have seen internet service prices increase as a result, contrary to the retarded FUD spewing forth from reddit and their ilk.
I'm not going to source shit, so don't even ask. You should have lurked moar as this was discussed ad nauseam when this shit came to a head. I can't believe how many retards bought into the NN meme without knowing a damned thing about it.

Wasn't going to respond to you, but fuck it, I don't feel like sitting in traffic. Essentially, if the terms include verbiage that allows them to change terms with a written notice beforehand, they can do it. It likely contains such verbiage. This is how prices can increase for other services as well. This is how banks can suddenly start charging new fees and other such fuckery. I'd ask if you've never gotten a notice in the mail or in your email about terms and conditions changing, but for all I know there is no jew shit like that in your country.

>being able to transfer packet on the Internet freely equals being caged in
Nice 56% logic there, buddy.
It's almost like that American are free™ to drive 45mph on a freeway whereas we are forced by our evil oppressors to have no speed limits at all.

mirror.co.uk/money/tv-licence-fee-increase-announced-9941577

>cleans multiple rifles and handguns after questioning the holocaust openly in the street.
Sure thing buddy. Drive yourself off a cliff as fast as you can.