This is what would happen if you tried to bring your bullshit into the real world...

This is what would happen if you tried to bring your bullshit into the real world. If you actually stopped LARPing online for once, you'd be fucked. I bet you hide your political ideology in real life don't you? Because deep down you're scared and know you're an obese beta who knows he will get the shit beat out of him.
Well whatever, have fun LARPing on your gay Trump cult board.

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/victoria/violent-brawl-at-halal-festival-in-ascot-vale-20160403-gnx74z.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

British faggot cuck, how about you fucking kill yourself. Fuck Islam, fuckin Britain. You’re a bunch of pussies.

>This is coming from somebody whos ancestors couldn't win a war against a couple of farmers in the far side of Africa with a organised military and had to resort to literal genocide of woman and children to "win" a war.

Stop LARPing like your opinion matters britcuck

>American getting this mad
I'm surprised your heart held out long enough for you to type that, faggot

Literally everyone on this faggy board is a larper.

Post where you live let’s see how tough you are

Checked, but Marxists are really at fault. They put chemicals in the water that feminize our men and turn the fricking frogs gay

I'm not tough and neither are you

I spent 7 years in the army, i am 6'2 feet alpha as fuck and now I am studying and I walk around with Hakenkreuz tattoo on my forehead, nobody ever had the courage to say something because they know I would kill them within 2 seconds

Brits need to stop being pussies and take their nation back.

You fucks can't even speak freely or carry guns and mussies are fucking taking over your land.

What are you doing to "take your nation back"

never been hit in the head before OP? have you ever been in a fight? how is this supposed to scare me?

>This is what would happen if you tried to bring your bullshit into the real world.
I tried telling these faggots, but they won't listen. they think the ideas reverberating in this hugbox are valid. It's also one of the reasons I know for a fact that none of these morons work. Having a page like Sup Forums open at work is grounds for immediate dismissal.

Let me guess, you're some sand nigger who got his ass kicked by some white people today and came here to vent his frustration.

Cool story bro.

that's aussie banter they dress up and go round to churches and halal things

So some faggot hums a bottle into the crowd, striking this poor guy and suddenly you are the "tough guys".

I am an actual boer though.
t.boer

No, I'm a white guy who couldn't give a rat's arse about politics and just loves rustling Sup Forums's jimmies because it's so easy to piss people off here

Does anyone in the USA give a fuck about the UK and the nigger filth that is now the star of the UK?

>Well whatever, have fun LARPing on your gay Trump cult board.

Okay, thanks! You're here forever!

Why do you care so much about Britain that you shit yourself over a few Muslims over here?

Once that eternal pendulum swings

To be honest I haven't been on here in months but I just thought it would be fun to piss people off.

I browse Sup Forums at work all the time.

1.Been in lots of fist fights
2. 7.5 years in Army
3. Been in two wars
4. Avid gun collector
5. Avid shooter

What's the fear I should be feeling?

Could be worse, at least our nation isn't overrun with gun-toting retarded methhead cousin-fucking cornfield god-botherers

>I browse Sup Forums at work all the time.
Sneaking on to the computers of the offices you are cleaning doesn't count.

why did they kill boers instead of niggers though

this.
never forget you're all posting on a satire board.

you'll always come back

I assume most people know this place is satire but I seriously think all the newfags who have arrived here in droves take it seriously.
Well we'll see about that, I hate it here though and just thought I'd mess with people on here one last time before I leave for good.

He wasn't wearing his helmet, clearly.

Do you even 'Vult?

Where's this?

Christ that nog has no idea how to fight

oh my friend, if you only knew how many of us were just like you before the slow overdose of truth

This man is correct, we must arm ourselves in case antifa attacks us. This way if we are attacked we can deal with those thugs. We can no longer tolerate the brutality of these criminals, we must carry weapons and be prepared to disfigure their faces.

Time was made to be wasted. Godspeed user.

Nah man, I fell for the whole "le redpill" thing before or whatever but I grew out of it and thought for myself rather than following an echo chamber. Politics is gay anyway, it's just a large scale dick measuring contest.

What expection mens?
Sorr englard not frist lenguaje.

White people have a higher standard for each other than they do for everybody else. This creates a huge double-standard.

Black guy grinds his dick on White women and he's a Black guy who knows how to dance. White guy does the same and he's a pervert. Black guy targets White people to knock them out and he's playing a game. White guy targets Black people to knock them out and he's committing a hate crime.

The same applies to the sexes as well. Man hits a woman in a fit of rage and he goes to prison. Woman hits a man in a fit of raise and he probably deserved it.

yet you're still here :^)

theage.com.au/victoria/violent-brawl-at-halal-festival-in-ascot-vale-20160403-gnx74z.html

When this thread dies my friend, then I will leave :^)
I don't like abandoning threads

Not all of them are like that though. People think fighting is art to some degree sure it is. 90% of it is who is ready to go all in and who is playing around. Few people can actually take on raw aggression when its applied to the goal of pure domination like in that gif. That white boy went in to cause damage immediately and at no point did the other guy have any control.

Clearly had confidence in the beginning but had no defense against someone that really wanted to hurt him.

Its like that fight Tyson had in Japan. Buster could take Tyson's worst. In the end it was Tyson that wasn't ready to take Buster

This is what you ran away from back in June at the Sam Houston Monument Protest.
Notice how many Latinos were ready to stab you?

>that is what the master race looks like
oh im laffin

Then why did you Antifa pussies run?

>antifa
>implying

topkek

You sound like a faggot muslim.

How can someone sound like a muslim

No, it's not.

:^)

Fuck Allah

Based. True. And check'd.

>fuck allah
that's pretty gay my due. why would you wanna fuck him?

*dude

Figure it out faggot.

I don't know why you fucked him.

top kek

>>fuck allah
>that's pretty gay my due. why would you wanna fuck him?

Did you really have to suck his dick too?

Whatever you say, achmed.

>*dude

SAME FAGGING

Well the guy in the lower part of the photo made the mistake of not bringing armour and a gun.

>hatried towards others
>hatried
Fuck whoever made this. Fucking retard.

This but unironically

Oh boy, another shitty shill thread meant to demoralize us. Gloat about what little power you have while you still can, because there are not brakes on this train, faggot. The wheels of justice grind slow but grind fine.

White nationalists are the most obese demographic in the united states

>GDR flag

>>hatried towards others
>>hatried
>Fuck whoever made this. Fucking retard.

He's dumb enought to believe in islam.

>Well whatever, have fun LARPing on your gay Trump cult board.

I wear a Nazi armband mate and nobody says shit to me.

I didnt bin my knife or my acid so I'm good.

>mathematics
kek really pushing it there huh

Melania doesn't even have a college degree, let alone a Masters in Mathmetics, kek

>Trump won in 56%land
>Britcucks can't even exit from EU despite being over 80% white

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now, lad.

Mmmhmmm.

The last Prussia.

A country that cared about it's borders and didn't get fucked by Islam.

>Melania doesn't even have a college degree, let alone a Masters in Mathmetics, kek

Doesnt matter, it still makes the SJWs totally lose their shit.

He made the mistake of entering into a fight that wasn't his to win. Always pick your battles and only fight the ones you can win. It doesn't hurt to lose ground today when you can retake it tomorrow. Quit letting others pick your battles for you and learn how to fight also. Never fight until you are ready. Finally don't be afraid to win. Mindset is paramount.

What do you do for your race or whatever other than larp as a nazi
Hitler would have thrown you into a labour camp
lol as if i care about politics

kek

I've been in bunch of fights before I even came into contact with Sup Forums. The only thing I'm getting from your post is that you people are so scared that mear opinions make you respond in violence.

You cannot demoralize us faggots, we stand for something and you for nothing.
I like how leftists and soy-boys love to say that we are just a bunch of fat neckbierds sitting behind PC's, yet you get btfo every time you go and riot. By police, by army or by other protestants. You have achieved nothing but political suicides and embarrassments while support to far right extremism is growing by day.
Stay mad, you won't see us in streets until it's too late.

karma is a bitch. OP gonna get stabbed by feral muslims, 100%

>posting fake news doesn't just prove the SJWs right about us spreading fake shit
you have to go back, underaged nigger.

>The only thing I'm getting from your post is that you people are so scared that mear opinions make you respond in violence
Not really, all the autists actually into this politics shit might but I really don't care about someone's political ideology. I just like how extremists' buttons can be pushed so easily.

So my sister is planning on studying in London in a few months and she instantly shuts me out any time i try to warn her about the dangers cos she thinks im just a racist. If i could just get a fuck load of crime statistics and news articles about rape and whatnot in Europe thatd be great. She may be a raging liberal but she's still my sister and id rather she didnt get raped and beheaded.
thanks

>What do you do for your race or whatever other than larp as a nazi
I do community outreach and help poor whites in my area, and work on getting them into jobs through connections I have with small business owners sympathetic to the cause. I also provide free firearms training for anyone that joins the local NSM here, and I get them a 10% discount on their first firearm because I know the guy that runs the local gun shop. LARPing on Sup Forums is an outlet for the absolute hate that I have for my enemies. Day of the rope is not going to be pretty. Trying to get in the way of our efforts is as foolish as standing in front of moving train. You're just asking to be crushed.

>implying there are no casualties in war
Plenty of good men died during the crusades. This is a non-argument. Kill yourself.

Don't reply to Britbongs, they're not allowed to say anything interesting anyway, any Britbongs saying anything ever bordering to edgy glows in the dark.

They can't even have knifes, spoons are LIMIT, you need an ID to buy some.

Now this is the larping I love
Sure ya do, I'm also a billionaire. It's not like someone would lie on the internet though, right?

"Hehe I le triggered Sup Forums!!
>Gets run over by a paki
>Muslim grooming gangs do as they please
>government arrest you for hate speech while letting Muslim criminals go.

Well you sound mad enough. Also, if you actually use the word "triggered" again I think I'm going to vomit.

When I come out for real, I’m bringing my AR15 with me buddy

>actually believing this
I see your a man that doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

Says you

>Sure ya do
I know that the possibility of what I said being true scares the living shit out of you. If telling yourself that it's a lie makes you feel better, then you do that. I'll continue my community outreach until we have enough political momentum to put you dirty yids in an oven.