Why don't the Greeks look like this anymore?

Why don't the Greeks look like this anymore?

Because they aren't the same people they once were. Same goes for most of the west.

The curse of Sup Forums brainletism strikes again.

Thats a macedonian, not a greek
I can tell because 1. the defined bridge in nose, me and my father bith have it, and 2. thats Alexander the Great, famed conquerer of gr**k pussy

Lol user why dont burgers look like brad pit or taylor swift ?

>WE
>E

we still do

You watched too much Varg idiot

Some do, most wear the mark of the eggplant though.

Dinaricized Atlantids/Pontids ?
They still do, you are just some Balkan/Middle Eastern diaspora shitposting due to heavily cultural complex

DELETE

Preserved greek remains prove that none of them were negros. Is this cultural development for negros? Go from stealing cars to stealing culture?

git that nigger outta here , I have an IRON MUMMY

wassup wh*tebois? cant handle the truth?

Zoi Kostantopoulous ancestor :)

because that's not a greek, it's a macedonian.

That's because a lot of Greek people come from Asia Minor. In the 1920's there was a war between Greeks and Turks and the Greeks lost and almost all of them escaped to todays Greece. Mostly to the norhern part. A lot of places there begin with Nea(New) and coppy the names of places in Turkey. Those places in Turkey now have different names of course. If some of you know a thing or two about football you might know about PAOK FC. The name translated to English means Pan-Thessalonian Athletic Club of Constantinopolitans. The club is based in Thessaloniki but the name says that it is a club of the Constantinopolitans. Constantinopolis is todays Istanbul of course.

>that's not a greek
>it's a greek

Because that's a physical ideal and almost nobody looks like that.