Draw what is clearly a female character with female proportions, facial structure, and hair

>draw what is clearly a female character with female proportions, facial structure, and hair
>"he's really a man in woman's clothing!“

Bullshit. Why do Japanese artists do this? Traps do NOT look like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GA2tpPl-9GQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XP5lz2CYNR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its fiction like not real and fantasy dude lmao

>female proportions
>no breasts

A lot of traps do, especially Asian ones.

>White man
>Not Asian
Gross

>Traps do NOT look like this.
This is the DEFINITION of a trap. The whole point is they look like a girl and can pass as a girl. Stop thinking trap is synonymous with trannies or crossdressers.

Nah, Chihiro is one of the better-done traps out there. He even had an actual guy voicing him too.

Traps are scary.

Chihiro turning out to be a man felt so asspulled after it was explained why he dressed like that. Also, the loli types are the best in all of these games.

Some women are oppai challenged, user.

>clearly female proportions
No. Also, his voice was clearly masculine.

Chihiro had no curves unlike every other female character in Danganronpa 1. If you just look at her design out of context I guess you might be fooled, but there was obviously something odd from the start in the context of the game.

That's a lot of hearts.

>her

yes they do
source: I'm a trap and i look very cute

fuck off fag

Asian trannies can actually be pretty convincing IRL.

Did you play dubbed? The jap VA did not sound like a male.

A trap is not just a trannie, you dumb 3D-obsessed faggot. If it looks like a man in women's clothing, it's not a trap.

Using Chris chan as an example of an average trap is like saying all anime fans look like and act like the "gruigmesh" or "styrophome" girls. While i do agree good traps are rare they are out there.

As long as it's cute it doesn't matter, right..?

Of course!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GA2tpPl-9GQ m.youtube.com/watch?v=XP5lz2CYNR4

pics?

test

>tfw just got to the case where he dies