Oshiete! Galko-chan

Came down with a nasty cold today, decided to watch some anime.

This show is like the perfect cure. I feel so much better. That was seriously pretty great, I loved the whole underlying message about appearances and stereotyping and how we all are guilty of it. It managed to hit that nice mix between fanservice, comfy slice of life, comedy and some nice and intriguing topics. Reminded me of my time hanging out back in highschool. My one irk with it was how short it was, I feel this could have definitely gone for a longer 23 min episodes but perhaps the short and to the point episodes were what made it so appealing.

All girls are great, but Ojou is best.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lHcEWhbQkEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I guess Sup Forums doesnt really wanna talk about it huh.

What is about

Shorty funny episodes starring the titular Galko, her friend on the right Otako and other friend in the middle Ojou and their encounters with varying topics and scenarios regarding appearance, stereotyping, sexuality and a bunch of other similar comedic topics.

We have multiple threads about it every week.
You are just unlucky.

Thats a shame. I really wanted to talk about it. I had a great time with it. Will there be a season 2? I heard there's a manga, how is it?

What, we have like a gyaru thread at least once a day.

Well, I agree Galko should have full length episodes.

There was a 30 minute OVA released recently.

It is possible there might be a Season 2 based on merc sales

And manga translations are dead since it got licensed.

>Pic related

>Gal Miko
Sweet christ.

Thats unfortunate. No scans online?

There are scans of the Seven seas translations, just look for them.
There is only a couple chapters in them that weren't adapted though.

nothinga to see hiar

I was gonna ask how much of it wasnt adapted.
>Seven seas
Knowing their handle of monster musume, I worry about how this will get treated.

>DUDE THE SLUT LOOKING ONE IS ACTUALLY PURE
>DUDE THE PURE LOOKING ONE IS ACTUALLY A SLUT
When did this meme set in? We have Uenofags shitting up the board thanks to that now. Womens aren't complicated, what you see is what it is.

I never got the impression Oujo was a slut though.

Pretty good except for a few typos here and there.

>what you see is what it is
Clearly not.

>gyaru miko
>I've seen my share of dicks.

>Its an "user gives his stupid caveman opinion on women" episode.

She gives free blowjobs to the yakuza

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Best girl is Nikuko.

Extra THICC

Second best girl is her mother.

when does she show up? I'm up to like chapter 56 in volume 3.

Not on numbered chapters but on omake like pages. 20 and 21 so far.

When does the tall creepy girl show up? I want more of her.

kuseta's mom looks like the typical ntr bait girl. I wonder what bomuo's om does she's always tired and haggard looking.

They are still worth a look for the side notes since the anime didnt cover all of them.
Now we know Gyaru-nee had at least two boyfriends.

which one okako the occult metal head or the fujoshi who can't buy a drink without having to debate her choices?

>I wonder what bomuo's om does she's always tired and haggard looking.
She is just old, not everyone ages as good as Galko's or Kuseta's mom.

Okako.

Who's the other one? class president?

you kinda have to since some of the jokes didn't feel right/land in the anime but made more sense because of the side bar intros that accompany every chapter.

fujimi she was first introduced when galko ordered coffee at a coffee shop once while she was debating what to have

The softest.

All girls are great, but my wife is the best.

Holy shit this looks bad. I did a better job of redrawing shit after I erased the original Japanese texts when we were translating this shit with BUSHIDO.

And yeah, we stopped when we heard there would be an English release - no point, really, since we kinda hoped people would scan the English version and post it online.

They are scanned.

I forgot. Does the author use color pencils when she draws this manga or is it all digital?

Author says he uses ballpens

Glasses.

Does the author get any money from this?

do you happen to have chapters 68+ or know where to get them?

i want to kiss fujimi

GOLEM GET YE GONE

but thats how i stand anyway, user. im almost six feet tall when i stand up straight...

You can get some chapters online since its a web manga but the site removes chapters every now and then. For example chapter 68, 69 and 70 are there but 71-79 are missing, meanwhile they have 80-90.
Other than that, I think there are korean rips or wait for volume 4 to be scanned.

oh never mind then I didn't know volume 4 was already out guess I'll just buy it

youtube.com/watch?v=lHcEWhbQkEg

same

There's something about gyarus I find repelling.

>There's something about gyarus I find alluring.