Fuck Expedia

What you think of this shit Expedia ad? youtu.be/N-DtNm3zK_o

Muslims are worse than fucking pets. They're worse than fucking wild animals. They just seek to destroy everything.

OY VEY NO MORE SHECKLES FOR THE BAD GOYS.

I think the expedia Jew can suck a dick. Never using

The music, the smug face, the blatant propaganda... It makes me clench my jaw.

>conveniently leaves out the part of the video where the friendly brown skin fellow she's imparting her wisdom too follows her off the train, drags her by her hair into an alley to rape her, and then caves her head in with a garden hoe

> all those cookie cutter bullshit "wow this is so deep and really makes me think" comments
Seriously, what the fuck, are they just paying Chinese people to write this bullshit for them or what?
It's like a bunch of robots saying the same shit over and over with next to no variation

That part is for patreons only.

We should claim that Expedia promotes the invasion and overthrowing of soveteign countries' governments and get it to spread some how or something I dunno I am not fucking good at this

>Rape of Peace

They still do this kind of blatant propaganda because its still working.

their business model is travel

>le woman who has no kids so has to take care of the whole world

when is this meme going to die?

She just wants the black rapefugee cock

Even if i was getting fed bullshit i could still come up with a better content than that, they said absolutely fuck all about the video's actual content, just some bullshit that would make their 3rd grade English teacher nut himself.

a hole can be deep too, but maybe you should comment on how deep and why is there before someone fucking falls in it. Just saying "wow deep lmao", you might as well have said nothing since your brain is obviously empty.

>yes, good go- white woman.
>spend your child rearing years travelling the world, saving the lives of people from other nations
>make sure never have your own kids
>don't look back, you have no connection to your own homelands
>you don't have a culture, whitey
>make to sure to wear this hijab and accept all these migrants, otherwise we'll call you racist

This.

Look at the comments and behold how many retards were "moved" by it. To be fair, this doesn't convert people into supporting globalism, only further conditions the ones who are converted to "feel good" about it even more.

it's a feminist escapism fantasy they're selling
>travel the world fucking new dudes in every country but it's not slutty at all its super meaningful
>helping people in shit hole countries even though they would in reality probably rape you, imagine the virtue signalling you can do when you tell everyone on facebook how helpful you are to brown people
>you can protest drumpf from anywhere in the world, fuck the patriarchy
>lets travel through a warzone as tourists thats not retarded at all, fuck an army guy, you can fix him. then move on
>when you're old you'll still be kinda hot and now you're super wise and can smugly give advice on trains to teen boys that want to fuck you helping you feel young again
>children? husband? pfff don't even bother, you dont need that noise just download expedia on to your phone

the terget audience for this commerrcial is super dumb and naive young women that think they're gods gift to brown people

You know what to do, pol. Downvote it and upvote/post the nessisary comments.

Don't be lazy.

>this is company made this ad
mandatory diversity in the workplace, goy

a comment on youtube
>3rd world destitution used as an adventure playground for a 1st world neoliberalism tourist. How smug this commercial is.
lol

Nice

what i want to see is an ad targeted more towards my own demographic of "broke ass beta male"

the commerical might go a little like this
>awkward looking neckbeard boots up expedia on a phone with a cracked screen and finds the cheapest possible deal on a flight to thailand
>fucks some cheap hookers
>visits india and sees people shitting on the street, the neckbeard laughs. finds another cheap hooker
>maybe see some cool old buildings along the way
>walking past poor brown people, it's not my problem
>see that smug bitch on the train and take a creepshot to fap to later
>neckbeard turns to the camera and says "lets close our borders so our countries dont end up looking like these shit holes"

my sides...
The ad ends with a closeup on him starting a greentext 3rd world experiences thread in a comfy manner

avoid

Read elsewhere that Orbitz is its own entity and owns other companies

This. Fucking kike propaganda.

wtf is his problem?

Is his voice dubbed by a white guy or something? I've never heard a sandnigger with a voice like that. Their voices are usually really faggy and effeminate and very hard to respect.