It’s Happening!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=LHk8ToWgPCk
hooktube.com/watch?v=LHk8ToWgPCk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

someone ask his twitter for comment

Retaining counsel doesn't mean a fucking thing. He is the former boss nigger president of the U.S., he likely has standing relationships with a dozen attorneys on dozens of issues.

He retained counsel for WHAT Q user boomer faggot LARPer? What is the name of the firm so we can look up their expertise? What is the name of the lawyer? Fuck Obama, fuck the DOJ, fuck boomers, and fuck you Q user.

better be true

Just talked to Q
He told me the word "Council" was a typo.
Should say "Obama formally retained coleslaw."
God bless you all

The light will reveal those on the team and those pretending to be.

This is not a game.

They want us divided.

Last posts [self destruction] will immediately show the world the TRUTH.

Instructions will be sent on how to preserve offline.

You didn’t think this was simply about words did you?

We have it all.

Coming soon to a theater near you.

Q

from 8ch net/qresearch

oh boy, another LARP thread.
OLDPOL NOW

ISRAEL IS FUCKED

Fuck off back to räddit you stupid boomer faggots.

What does this mean?

dont bother debunking a q post since there isnt proof anyways

LETS FUCKIN GOOO

>Q larp
Smelly dumb boomer scum

I think a nigga is scared.

>mfw

new pic up
pen and WH stationary
can't post link

It's been a year and still nothing. No one important will get in any trouble. At best, some low level staffer will get 2 years and that will be the end of it. Government will keep getting bigger and shittier.

larp larp larp larp larp larp

Are you people ready for the greatest happening of our time?

What's the line under The White House say?

This would be more shameful than being impeached. It's like going out as a traitor and possibly having everything tied to you undone. His presidential legacy, for instance. If shit hits the fan for him, he'd be erased from history. Everything that he has built will be eradicated. They will be exiled, if not killed, family and all. Nixon's and Clinton's impeachment would be like a mere prank compared to what will happen to the first black president. What will happen to the party tied to him. What will happen to the people tied to him (ie blacks). Blacks better head to Africa now because when this is all said and done, it would be like America returned to the slave days; well, sans actual slavery, but the treatment of blacks would be like they were slaves and second class citizens. If the first negro president ever cared about his negro brothers and sisters, now is the time to cut deals and take the punishment and the shame, because fighting it will just make things worse for all "blackdom" in America.

HOW DOES THAT PICTURE INDICATE ANYTHING

Bump

IF ANYONE ACTUALLY BELIEVES Q YOURE A BUNCH OF FUCKING MORONS.

ISRAEL DID 9/11

ISRAEL DID VEGAS

ISRAEL HAS BEEN TRYING TO NUKE US

ISRAEL IS BEHIND PIZZAGATE

ISRAEL HACKED THE ELECTION

ISRAEL DELETED STRZOK'S TEXTS

ISRAEL

It says "op is faggot"

loose lips sinks ships and cowardice has no use but fear... fear has its uses.

Q is Anon5 you fucking mongoloids

why would someone eat something alive?

And here we see another kike obsessed schizophrenic pol user in his natural habitat. Eventually these poor creatures begin to suspect that they themselves are Jewish and kill themselves to stop their spread.

Red Beard
Pointy ears
They wuz leprechauns?

thanQ

This "Q" guy sounds like another pro Israel LARPer. What a shame, it was interesting a few months ago. Now it's plain obvious.

>America elected someone named HUSSEIN

SOURCE: ASS

I'm so tired of this LARPing, source pulled from your ass bullshit.

what the fuck is up with that guy in the middle of the bottom row

Fly burgers?

Been sipping too much of his own kool aid.

get on board
You're seeing the cabal being taken down in real time

shills fear the Qmurai

It's innovative. I'll give them that. Glad I live in America where our burgers are mostly made from bovine flesh.

Mosquitoes I think. Good eating probably but a primitively slow way of capturing them (with hot pans).

what was it? worms?

kek

Q stands for Qunt.

watch the shills desperately try and debunk this evidence of Q's validity with no evidence and repetitive use of buzzwords

im burger education. what does this mean? obango needed to get lawyers?

EXCept when he’s right

Look at the webm name, LEAFU

its been 3-4 months not a year you fucking nigger.

Thank the lord that Q is back on Sup Forums. I love it here, don't know why everyone left. Are the bakers all here? Where's the fresh bread?

>Eventually these poor creatures begin to suspect that they themselves are Jewish and kill themselves to stop their spread.
And that is bad, why?

Look at them try to swim out of the current.

yeah i saw, eels, but... why?

NO YOU UNSTOPPABLE MORONS, YOU'RE RUINING EVERYTHING, WHAT THE FUCK?!!!

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR TURN, SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN. HOW IS TRUMP ALWAYS WINNING. HE WAS SUPPOSSED TO GO TO JAIL, THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE DEATHNELL OF ANY KIND OF NATIONALISM, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. THEY COULD HAVE FRAMED ANY NATIONALIST SENTIMENTS AS TRUMPET NONSENSE AND LAUGHED THEM OFF THE EARTH. HOW IS THIS EVEN HAPPENING?

good for the digestion.

fucking bad ass. crazy, but bad ass. I'd need a cigarette before drinking that shit, too.

Question Q and how he suddenly got this mass cult following. It's a very unique deep state psy-op.

Also I'm not him, that guy is with a different group.

[ARCHIVE OF Knowledge Bomb THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Obummer has been detained for flinging his BBC around at a stewardess on an airplane years ago, she has proclaimed #metoo

Filename is RTM!!

ReleaseTheMemo!!!

Bullshit. He has an event tonight in NY

"Washington"

>something you can't do if you have a lawyer apparently

somebody is jealous lol

Thank you. shame there's no timestamp.

>hot pans

Thanks for clearing that up for me, I had no idea how that shit was working.

the original Q posts (before CBTS and first dozen or so CBTS threads) had useful info and even some pre-happening crumbs, but at some point in CBTS, i think around the time Q started using trips, it turned into a massive larp. all the alice in wonderland bullshit started and it was clearly not an insider source anymore.
>trump wants Sup Forums to save the world!
lol no. I'm assuming whoever was larping is as delusional as the people that still believe this Q shit

anyway, larp or not, it has brought real information to the attention of thousands of people that would not have otherwise found it. fucking roseanne barr posted about Q. like it or not, real or not, it helped. if it was an organized shill op it failed massively.

PLS BE REAL

Q, is it really you? bless your heart. Thank the lord we're back on Sup Forums

big if true

I'll say this, nigga knows his sides

We're calling it 'slaw now apparently user

Is there proof?

Nixon was never impeached.

Trump has been president for a year, faggot.

January 20, 2017

Next time check a calendar when you wake up from an 8 month coma

youtube.com/watch?v=LHk8ToWgPCk
hooktube.com/watch?v=LHk8ToWgPCk

Proof?
Oh wait there isn't any lmao

Hell Q, did you made something like open the Q?

i guess it's happening like the videos and audio files he was talking about last night?

Q is a fucking LARP

Hey Q it's me. Z user! I heard word from the deep state huge things will happen.

damn looks delish

greetings from turkestan

Q is a LARP I heard it from the Deep state and Comey is my boyfriend. You should believe me because I say broad sentences that can mean anything.