It's clear that shills are a problem here

What are ways we can take down the shills?

Seems like the only way I can think of is by avoiding racial arguments because that seems to be one of their main sources of fuel. They have shills pretending to be white supremacists, and then they have shills pretending to be globalist "good guys" providing their manufactured solution.

They operate using the Hegelian dialect, the same way the media does. They create a problem, they send their guys to react to it, and then they manufacture their resolution.

What are we going to do about it?

IGNORE THEIR THREADS! Seriously just don’t reply and just report and move on. All these “What does /pol think of (blank)?” Threads gather hundreds of replies from normal users and shills alike.

Another way to stop them is to identify them. At first it is very difficult but if you sift through every thread in the list and look at all comments you’ll see a pattern.

Shills regularly use meme flags, try and ask /pol what we think of shit, push topics like feminism, blacks, nazis, side threads, larps, calling there shill with zero reason or proof.

Just ignore them please

This. Plus once a happening starts the shills become irrelevant because their talking points are useless.

Make your own safespace, you triggered snowflake.

What are some shill buzzwords we can identify

The first the come to mind are probably:
>Jews
>Whites

Those are used to distract us and people only started using them here unironically over the past 1-2 years coincidentally

I think if we can find more of these buzzwords and call them out it'll make a difference

>Ameri mutt

That's another highly used shill buzzword

It brings race into the argument and just get's people fighting

LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL

Did you just get BTFOed in the mutt-hate thread?

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL

>WAHHH WHY CANT PEOPLE ONLY TALK ABOUT WHAT I WANT THEM TO TALK ABOUT AND ONLY WITH THE OPINIONS I HAVE OMFG I CANT TAKE OPPOSING THOUGHT

Naturally peoples response to this kind of post would be to compare race between the UK and the US but that's just fueling the shills. It's important to learn not to take the bait.

Hello shills.

It's clear that the shills aren't able to have differing opinions, why is why they do what they do in the first place

>let /nsg/ die
>expect Sup Forums not to get flooded with shills

Im not a shill. I mutt-post to counter the shit tier posts from 80% of Americans.

Theres no telling trolling from genuine burger education. Americans are so fucking stupid I can't tell if they're being serious.

Also, theres the projection. Which is insecurity, right? I consider it a public service to keep mutts on their toes and actually think about their content rather than just post "butthurt - the post" posts

I'm always thinking twice about identifyin them; because if we start telling others on this board what their language looks like they will eventually learn to change it. Newfags are already falling for their fake posts, exposing fake people where we then end up bring more unwanted attention to our selves.. like the bullshit Starbucks thing.. instead of attracting like minded newfags we get people who attack without thinking..

argue? at least they listen to dissenting opinions. Much better than "LALALA I CANT HEAR YOU BECAUSE I KNOW IM RIGHT"

>I mutt-post to counter the shit tier posts from 80% of Americans.
This. It amazes me that after all this time Americans cant realize why Amerimutt memes are so popular.

You could not post in, or at minimum sage, obvious bait threads. I know they bump their own shit with canned bot responses, but it's a start
Real threads are easy to spot, usually pop up during happenings

I'm American and I think it's funny, all part of the bantz
Just remember, 90% of American posts are bots or rabble rousers

And you need to ask yourself if participating in that is really beneficial. Europe is going through a lot of serious problems and if all you do is point at the flaws you see in America, you're shooting yourself in the foot.

>Europe is going through a lot of serious problems
no its not lol, go away RIDF you've been exposed.

why dont you want MARRY A CHINKESS, user
>she will love you GREATLY

>fuck the white rac-cough cough ..er I didn't say that

If only things would operate that way we'd be living in a perfect world. But in reality, they don't. The globalists operate on a secretive and covert level, and if we don't smarten up they're going to continue to cause some serious damage. And they're real, people have proven that so many times. There are communist discord servers who just do that all day. People have even screen capped it.

I don't have the pictures to back that up but if anyone would be willing to share, it'd be greatly appreciated.

wut? I think youre taking this too seriously

The people who fuel shill posts/threads are just nu/pol/ fgts and jews.

Any seasoned Sup Forumsack can sniff out a jew so fuck the newfags and let the shills try to shill each other.

shill detected

get help user. this is the first step towards actual mental illness

I swear on my life - everyone I deal with is white - like 98%. If there is someone who isn't white, the speak and act like a native British person, like if you couldn't see them, you would assume they are white. Other than that there is the occasional Chinese but not enough to make a problem. They're cool anyway.

To see those refugees you're hearing about you have to go to the areas of town they are in

see:

This. For example, its easy to distinguish a natsoc and a nazi larper shill. Learn to sage, hide and ignore, or bring the nuke level redpills to convince unsuspecting nufriends, but only if you are confident in your rethoric and facts, no memes, just hard truths. Never reply more than needed.

Afraid that your precious echo chamber is disrupted stupid asshole nazi boy?

point out in every shill thread that if the coin was doing so well nobody would need to shill it and that you don't buy coins shilled on /biz/

1: ignore
2: post redpill every attempt
3: do not engage in actual conversation
4: laugh it up, it is indeed to late

sorry, thought i was on /biz/ for a moment

Actual shills will ONLY promote (((the system))). If they are advocating MORE government and paying MORE taxshekles and getting MORE involved in the sinking ship - they are a shill.

Shills aren't just "someone I disagree with". Thats why the mutts get posted because Americans immediately jump to "oh, it must be JDIF" which is hilarious since mutt-posters arent JDIF. Americans just sound like butt-hurt faggots that can't take a joke

those deeply offended by amermutts are shills. I say that as a mostly white user

why would a shill be offended (or acting offended) at amerimutt posts?

Why do shills even bother you?
This is an anonymous image board where you can say whatever the fuck you like.
There's no way for them to win debates here,
because in an environment like this their arguments will never survive scrutiny.

Nobody's being bluepilled on pol

Don't accuse people for being shill. It doesn't matter that much whether they are actual shills or not. You just know those repetitive, pointless threads that seem like a waste of braincells, so don't participate and don't announce sage like some idiots. Also, mods should allow more fun.

My border so my choice round 2 Portland user

create angst among anons helping the cause not under american flag

How do you explain Trump mania? People actually think voting matters and Trump is going to save the world

idc

>what about trump
Yea he loves Israel a little too much, yea he's clearly wrong about shit at times etc, but he's the best we got.
I think people like Trump the concept more than they like Trump the person.

its to cause a us vs them mentality. Its like when shills call us europoor. Its divide and conquer not a difficult strategy to see through to be honest

shut the fuck up shill. this is the new normal, adapt or be destroyed. back to your FUCKING BATTLE STATIONS

so what about the other 50% of brits that bang their chest about how brownified its getting in the UK?

there you go, i couldnt put into words. necking myself

They are pleb-class football hooligans. they just hate everyone white and non-white alike. They hate Germans and French equally as blacks or muslims - you can just see a black or a muslim, but you can't tell a German or French walking around in the UK

organised shill the post
unironically kys

m'kay - Im genuinely unperturbed by the Yuropoor bit

yeah - Trump the candidate was great - way better than Trump the president, but my point is theres NO WAY that voting for anyone will make any difference. Its bluepilled to think it will

FILTER SHIT-HOLE THREADS

Yeah this is true and its unfortunate because we can't change our outcome. We should go old hermit mode and record everything on other things. We should warn everyone of the jew because even if we die now in the future our potential descendants will realize that the jews must be exterminated.

This is an interesting area of discussion actually.
I don't want to put words in your mouth,
but I'm going to assume you mean voting doesn't matter because the president has very little power.
And here I am on board.

But one great aspect about the voting process is it gets debate going like crazy.
This is one thing we can adopt from the jews for sure, and that's 'a culture of critique."
We should be critical as fuck of every argument and idea we come across, like scientists (the ones that are worth their salt anyway).

If you get the population debating - and honest and free speech is highly valued - politicians will be nearly forced to acknowledge them.
In a way the voting process can play a tiny roll in keeping government in check.

bump

Not alot of people have power and the ones that do are normally against the will of the people.

I agree the president has very little power, but I meant anyone put forward to be voted for, will have to be their guy and part of the system - they can't have a wildcard having any "power". For eg. Trump is a multi billionaire, because he has a few billion (((federal reserve dollars))) so he can't be independent of the system.

Die you fucking Barneyfag

don't reply to memes, insults or obvious bullshit.

They post a meme...you spend 10-15 minutes befending your valid point.

Honestly I think nothing significant can be done atm unless someone’s tryna make a blockchain based Sup Forums

I like the cut of your jibb

Saving this thread from page 10

Just be good spirited. Their primary job is to black pill people, because they know they don't have the truth on their side. Meme and have fun.

This too.