Favorite Flag Thread

What flag is aesthetically pleasing to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-AjVAuqGms
youtube.com/watch?v=H9mwQVPgvN0
youtube.com/watch?v=Hz-2FoCqpr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There can be only one, obviously...

Ornate ones.

Why, you don't like straight lines in different colors?

I do if the colors are proper, but a coat of arms or an emblem can add a nice little extra touch.

based Qing

Please come back.

*blocks your path*

This one.

for those that don't know, that face represents a decapitated moor. pic related is a city called evora, obviously taken back from the moors.

Old Glory ftw

This

*Unblocks the path*

faggot nigger get gassed

>Croats actually believe this
No you definitely were not just a subject subhuman.

Pic related is top tier flag.

Alternate history EU

FUCK OFF REEEE WE PRESENTED THE IDEA NOT THE CROATS

one day

Improved American Flag

Beautiful. In another timeline...

Only if user, only if.

Explain

James Long Expedition. Every time I see it.

9/10

>inb4 somalia

Too commie
3/10

A Mosley-tier EU
>uncucked, hu-Whites only

youtube.com/watch?v=a-AjVAuqGms

B A Y E R N
A
Y
E
R
N

confederates are literal subhumans

>hu-Whites
From where does this meme hail?

Kill yourself. Do it

Delete your anime then.

jew d/c tactics, nords thinking they're human, the usual guess really.

Jared Taylor

Too bad the EU was designed and controlled from the beginning to fulfill the Kalergi plan. The EU is meant to destroy the white race by flooding in foreigners.
"Breed out the Germanic war strains" Is the plan. Fuck this world

>brotherhood of Europeans is D&C
are you retarded or a shill?

Sorry but old glory needs to go. American aesthetics can be recycled but the shape and layout of old glory sucks

9.9/10

Hungarian nazi flag is best nazi flag

i'm a shill, and the 0.2 shekels have accordingly been deposited. yes, nords aren't human.

only geography nerds will get this one.

Anime is fucking gay and unpleasant on the eyes. Fuck offf weabs.
Thats the flag of Imperial Japan dumbass
neck yourself

The EU is a warped perversion of a noble idea. A Europe united in service of its own people would be a glorious thing, a Europe bound together in service of (((global finance))) is a nightmare. The current EU is the latter.

youtube.com/watch?v=H9mwQVPgvN0

t. jealous 5'5 shitskin

Related: why in the fuck is Corsica French instead of Italian or independent?

lol ok bjorn, i'm sorry i dont think your ancestors were tulius n shit.

Yes if Hitler and the 3rd Reich were victorious the world would be much better for it.. THAT would've been a true Europen Union

My favourite flags are ornate Eastern European ones (like Poland's coat of arms flag or the Russian Empire's flag) and British colonial flags. German ones were pretty good, shame they have that fucking disgusting tricolour.
It's pretty shit.

Exactly

The flag of the chosen holy people of Westphalia!

I’ve always loved St George’s Cross

Because the Republic of Genoa and Garibaldi sold it to France (with Nizza and Savoia) in return for a ton of money and help against Austria for the italian reunification.

I'm Texan dumbfuck. No one here is named "Bjorn"
I'm pale have blue eyes and dirty blond hair and have a german name. I tower over the subhuman beaners... probably look just like you

Fuck the mudpire, Skyrm for the Nords bitch

The REAL Kekislovakian flag
>'kekistan' = sounds like a sandnigger country
>kekistani flag = cucked

Is this Württemberg or Austria?

Fucking idiots. Hitler would have enslaved the Slavs (the ones who weren't killed) and repopulate it with Germans. Do you forget how many Slavs died because of Hitler?
Hitler didn't give a fuck about anything but Germany. All European interests would be second to Germany's. Reminds me of a certain institution today...
This "Hitler luv'd Slavs and wuz a cwoosader" myth is a nonsense work of neo-Nazi fiction.

Doesn't have the same ring to it but at least it doesn't sound like it is full of muds.

Aesthetic af, but it isn't easy to draw

>I'm Texan
>I'm pale have blue eyes and dirty blond hair and have a german name
lol nord subhuman thinking he's human falling for d/c, who woulda known

>not having tits on your flag

The slavs who died were the ones who were forced to fight for Bolshevism. Hitler and Poland were literally allies in the early 30's you mong.

>pic fucking related

kek

Portugal is really poor. I could probably trade my fridge for your house. It's a minifridge too. Meds have had no leverage over the rest of Europe since the Renaissance era ended. Since then, they've been real irrelevant, especially Portugal. No wonder the industrial revolution came from Britain rather than your lazy siesta.

Kekislovakia doesn't sound sand nigger, but as soon as I read it I had this horrible reflex to check if my wallet is still in place. A reflex a got due spending some time at West European (not the former communist European) train stations where there are tons of slavic subhumans ... and one thing you know: they are either out stealing, complete alcoholics or both.

No clue how these people survived as a race till the presence. It's a complete mystery to me and I am fairly sad that they actually did. Shit Slavic people.

So don't give kekistan a new name if it's even more subhuman.

Thanks

Really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=Hz-2FoCqpr0

Especially who could like the slaves. I am happy about each of them the Germans managed to get during the days.

thx for lumping us with shitskins despite our shared celtic heritage and hate of moors, faggot. also if you cut out aging people and boomers we're uh... not that poor.

The French flag is 300% aesthetic.

How tall are you paco? I'm standing 6'3
As you know Nords are the tallest race on Earth

Yes, Hitler and the USSR were allies too. We see how that ended.
It's well-documented that Hitler seized millions of Eastern European civilians (young people, a lot of them) and enslaved them.
I don't think Poland fought for Bolshevism. It fought against Bolshevism when it was annexed by the USSR, which was allied to Germany while Hitler invaded it.
This is your brain on Wehraboo propaganda, and it's very small.

5'10let reporting in, i'd kill you stone dead