Is it actually safe to be white in America?

Is it actually safe to be white in America?
Most Americans here are shitskins insulting white people.

I'm a black American, it's safe for now to be white, it won't be in probably about 50+ years, but for now it's pretty cozy, just don't have any kids unless you are very wealthy.

>asks stupid question followed by a retarded assumption
I assume the OP is a selfie

HOL' UP *intensively smacks lips

I'd rather take my chances in Zimbabwe than somewhere like south central LA

>Most Americans here are shitskins insulting white people.
Nop its mostly Russians bots, Muslims, JIDF.

Do you think niggers come on /pol? Most dont even vote or even understand the very bsacis pof politicsd.
These Nazi threads are designed to look like they come from Western white people, they are not, they come from Russia mostly and anyone they have memed into shilling for them posting pepe and Kekistan shit

>whites shouldn't have kids
While everyone else is having 3+ kids, regardless of economic status? I don't think so.

You are the enemy. Leave my fucking country

I mean because they will be getting killed by that time, I personally wouldn't want to subject my offspring to that, but hey whatever floats your boat .
No, You and your people are your own worse enemy, I don't wish harm on anyone, but harm is coming unfortunately for everyone.

It's a good thing liberals and non-whites showed their violent cards early, before serious demographic disadvantage. But numerical advantage isn't even necessary, given awareness and cohesion.

I'm white but I live around beaners and.not niggers and it's pretty safe. Beaners are almost exclusively violent towards each other. People (blacks and their white cucks) will pretend beaners and blacks are the same but I just can't agree with that. I would choose Mexico over apefrica any day. If you avoid niggers you will be safe in America and every race secretly knows this. You'll see whites in beaner areas, beaners in white areas, Asians and Arabs too. Niggers live exclusively amongst their own unless they are uncle toms which the majority of people prefer to the average nigger. It's sad to say but if blacks left I bet racism and violence would go down quickly in the states.

Actually think that would happen in 50's before white people chimp the fuck out. Not likely toby.

How many burgers it took you to realise that

You won't chimp out, look at Sweden, Germany, UK, and France...
You will be no different, there may be a few fizzles of activity here and there, but overall it'll be a slow death; ie. frog in a pot.

You need to look at how shit things were before Hitler got the Germans going again.

I realized it

Im not afraid. The mexicans will get your black ass in the end.

WW2 was a fake conflict facilitated because the US and UK were actively trying to provoke germany, by having bad post WW1 policy. totally different than the situation that's playing out today.

>I'm white but I live around beaners and.not niggers and it's pretty safe. Beaners are almost exclusively violent towards each other. People (blacks and their white cucks) will pretend beaners and blacks are the same but I just can't agree with that. I would choose Mexico over apefrica any day. If you avoid niggers you will be safe in America and every race secretly knows this. You'll see whites in beaner areas, beaners in white areas, Asians and Arabs too. Niggers live exclusively amongst their own unless they are uncle toms which the majority of people prefer to the average nigger. It's sad to say but if blacks left I bet racism and violence would go down quickly in the states.
This is all pretty god damn true, I mostly hang around Puerto Ricans now days (due to work) and even lived in a few spic hoods and have not had a single issue. Hell, I can talk racist shit about them and we just end up bantering and having a laugh, there's only a few blacks I can do that with and being white in a black hood DOES result in you having to deal with being seen as a target initially whereas spics generally respect white people even if they talk shit.

As for the overall question of
>is it safe to be white in the US
the answer is yes but there are rules in the mixed cities. Don't spend much time in the black hoods and if you do make sure you mind your own and know the culture or have someone from that hood with you. My highschool was in my cities worst black hood so I picked up the culture, it's kind of surprising but a lot of blacks will drop their guard and be very pleasant towards you if you can speak their dialect and know the local slang, they're still savage but they won't treat you as a target, they'll somehow process you as one of them if you can genuinely speak nigger.

I'm biracial my mother is Black and my father is mexican, I'm very doubtful that will happen. This black vs mexican animosity only exist in your minds as a last hope, it's pretty funny. Only conflict exist in gangs and criminal activity.

Fuck off shekelstein

Maybe before the last election but with so many whites alienating themselves from the rest of the population with the white nationalist and racist rhetoric its probably going to be very difficult being white. Especially after trumps no longer in office and we get an ultra liberal president to "save us from all the white supremacists".