Germany is lost

This has got to be one of the most bizarre stories to I've read this year.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/afd-islam-politician-arthur-wagner-conversion-germany-far-right-a8175896.html

That doesn't sound like a growing cult or anything.

>after converting to Islam
lmao, it's like a fucking fad over there

I suppose I'd convert if my family was threatened by Muslims too

This is the "German" in question

Its not that strange to fear being beheaded to the point where you convert. It will become common throughout west europe. Heads will roll in the streets of germany and sweden soon. I hope they are ready for a big dose of freedom. USA or Russia will make those counties look like syria very soon.

Looks like our spics

this subhuman is not even german what a horrendous mutt

>157882694
>the state

Lost? More like... saved.

«Your women are a tilth for you (to cultivate) so go to your tilth as ye will, and send (good deeds) before you for your souls» (2:223)
«Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because God has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means» (4:34)
«No people shall ever prosper who appoint a woman as their ruler.» (4163)
«The woman is the caretaker of her husband’s household and she will be questioned as to her responsibility» (Al Bukhārī)

mfw it sounds Manchurian tier

mfw it looks like a no philtrum juden

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is why we need an IQstate, not an ethnostate
stupidity is everywhere

It doesn't surprise me. When someone is "far" anything, it's because that person is missing something in their life. They are are using ideology to fill some kind of void. This is the story of every religious convert in history. This German politician simply traded in politics for religion.

Your cuck religion is getting cucked even in its last strong ranks lmao

He might have been a mole from an intelligence service (Verfassungsschutz) they are notorious for infiltrating right wing parties.

A few years ago they tried to ban the NPD in Germany but the judges didn't ban them because half of the active people in the party were paid by intelligence

t. Mateo Enrique Levitt-Washington

Germaniggers definitely aren't white.

The bottom one looks more fun to live in. Who the fuck wants to live in a (((city))) when you could fish and hunt all day?

what religion?
I just like this flag cause it's anti kebab and anti inbred

Your ancestors were white niggers.

Heh, no the real Greeks left while the cucks stayed back and got blacked. Sorry kiddo, you ain't white.

This was my first thought as well.

>catalonia
careful there north african rape baby

what if rome never fell?

true. but the nordic settlement does look cozy.

It was good banter for a period of time, you're taking this shit to autistic extremes though user. The Nordics and Germanic types are far from defective or nog tier. The bronze age collapse destroyed the trade routes they used and cucked them into poverty.

>WE
>E

So basically he just went even further right

Maybe he was impatient.

>memeflag
opinion immediately discarded. we know youre a snownigger, leaf

I am greek.

He has to be a plant or got bribed somewhere along the line.

I'd fight to the death.
Since they have a mean I.Q. of like 85 it's only a matter of will.

What's so hard to understand about WHITE SHARIA NOW

Pic related is him
He wears a fucking fedora, I'm fairly confident that it'd be fairly easy to influence or mislead him without money

>«No people shall ever prosper who appoint a woman as their ruler.» (4163)
LMAO