The Migrant murder spree that has shocked Sweden

A guy is fooled into a parking lot.
> Gang of immigrants shoot the guy up in the parking lot.
> Victim manages to flee to a car that speeds towards a hospital to save his life.
> The immigrants manages to derail the car and execute him.
> A witness saw directly what happens in the parking lot, and manages to ID the suspects in a hearing. The witness asks for his name to be withheld in fear of his safety.
> 6 weeks later, the witness calls the police frantically.
> The gang of immigrants have found out that he was the one that snitched them out, so they break into his apartment with weapons and knives.
> The witnesses wife is home alone while the witness is out with the dog.
> The woman is brutally murdered in her own apartment. When the witness comes home, he sees what transpires and manages to run to a neighbor to make said call to the police.
> The criminals break into that apartment as well.
> The witness runs out to the streets and gets overrun by the criminals.
> The police arrives, and as they arrive the immigrants are sitting on his chest and stabs him to death.

Perpetrators (from top left):

Munir Nooraldin - 10 years in prison
Fouad Saleh - Life in prison (pic related)
Mikael Chamoun - 14 years in prison
Amir Jabbari - 12 years in prison

contnued from Source:
thelocal.se/20180123/five-convicted-over-shooting-and-stabbing-murders-in-stockholm-suburb (english)

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/krim/a/p6pOVR/han-doms-till-livstid-for-morden-i-hallonbergen (Swedish)

expressen.se/nyheter/brottscentralen/kompisganget-doms-for-mord/ (Swedish)

Swedish Police report (Swedish): polisen.se/Aktuellt/Nyheter/Stockholm/jan-mars/Dom-i-omfattande-mordutredning-Hallonbergen-och-Karolinska-vagen----------/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VyaCbObn1Vo?t=487
youtube.com/watch?v=c1ksQecNNTI
youtube.com/watch?v=OB0-MXNPUIU
youtube.com/watch?v=aKfU4xqO1GM
youtube.com/watch?v=sc7nQqx56ik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wtf Sweden better kill that nigger.

"that has shocked Sweden"

I don't think so, it's more shocking to them the poor shitskins have to go to jail.

Death penalty for all.

Okay but theyre not ALL like that, and Arab immigrants can be very sexy...

>3 Swedes dead
>4 shitskins in jail
Nothing of value was lost.

Will the average Swede be able to make the govt change?

Fun fact of the day: 100% of criminals that are executed never commit a single crime ever again.

omg let them in alreadyyyy

It happens every day in America that a white is killed like this
No biggie
Americans are massive nigger lovers to this day, its been 60 years of niggers doing that shit

Don't worry, your media will teach you to hate the "white trash" who live among the shitskins and become victims of their violence.

Ugh, finally some honesty

The average swede is mentally fucking cucked and needs a boot in the arse, that will wake them up.
NMR 2018 SIEG HEIL

Sorry these sandniggers and faggots are fucking up your thread Norbro.
Disgusting AIDS monkeys.
Commander Breivek needs to be busted loose, sooner than later.

Because it was getting used to human presence and people were afraid of it lmao, they are afrain of a nice moose but not and invasion of alien retard subhumans.
The current state of the average swede.

cancer itt

And lot of them are not THAT brown, they can be very cute

>enough already
diversity IS our strength. This is just part and parcel of having all the benefits of mass immigration. I mean, 3% of them are working and it's not like the Swedes are going to have to work an extra 5 years to pay for them. Guys, cool it with the racism.

Snitches get stitches nah sayin muhfugga

TIME TO GAS JEWS AND MUSLIMS. NO TOLEERANCE FOR KIKES AND MUZZIES.

>Munir Nooraldin - 10 years in prison
>Fouad Saleh - Life in prison (pic related)
>Mikael Chamoun - 14 years in prison
>Amir Jabbari - 12 years in prison

Why the fuck is the rehabilitation meme applied to fucking murderers, I don't get it.

I understand rehabilitation for other types of crimes, but murder?

Okay but theyre not ALL like that, and White elks can be very sexy...

Cancer, yes, but the real cancer is the lack of action, or rather the active stimulation of these things happening to our nations.

Just another day in Mex-- i mean Sweden.

how can be this posible he is fucking subhuman you can kil him with a punch, sweedes better start raising some balls if someone like this can openly mock of the entire system

>Elk
That's a fucking moose

>live in sweden
>forced to be a good little victim
what a fucking joke of a country.

why the fuck is captcha so fuckinh slow

>sweden
>capital punishment
besides sweden can't kill the man again for his rasis actions.

they only murdered because of white supremacy

I'd personally kill them all with my bare hands if it was legal.

>that has shocked Sweden
I doubt it.

MOOSE, you german peeps love swedish moose, i love moose.
A white moose is fucking awesome, im pretty sure they didnt shoot it however people got pissed because MOOSE.

this is fucking disgusting and so are the kike shills in this thread

Migrants who commit murder should be executed. No one else, just migrants who come in and commit murder. Especially premeditated warlike murder like this.

>B&E, Assault with a deadly weapon, 2nd Degree Murder, Witness battery
>All premeditated
>Only fucking 10, 14, and 12 for that

What the fucking flippity fuck Swedes

>burger education

>arab
>sexy

I'd be stabbing atleast one of them, wtf

This, unfortunately.

sadly more than avg feral nigger gets here bro

of course you would, you savage mutt.

boils my blood

Jesus Christ
>not having a pack of attack dogs
>not having a shotgun on hand
Sweden is our canary in the coal mine

>Kill multiple people in Europe.
>Get like, 10 to 20 years in prison.
I've never understood this. US, you kill someone, you usually have life without parol. In Europe, you literally are out in a few years, even sooner with good behavior.

I need my SOURCE! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! also when did this country become so fucked

these are the niggers that the middle east treats like niggers what the fuck did you expect?

He was trying to be tolerent. Literally, I'm not even memeing here. Fighting back was just off the table, it was in the basement.

Too messy. Just take out the garbage. A stout rope, a short drop, a sudden stop. Another dead murderer. Cremate them, dump their ashes in the Baltic, and move on with life.

What keeps the Swedes from wiping out these invading mud people? I mean wholesale slaughter. Then moving on to the politicians who allowed these fucking animals into the country.

and now they will be king niggers in jail.
death penalty needed.

this niggers scared shitless of doggers. wonder why every city concil in america demanding all doggers neutered. oy vey niggers scared to nig bad goy dogs.

>be nigger in middle eastern society
>don't want hands and feet cut off
>germany welcomes refugees
>take this chance to flee from middle east to europe
>europe doesn't cut off hands or feet
>start beating up europeans, robbing stealing
>get bored
>murder some of them
>go to jail for 10 years

bull fucking shit, I will say they can walk sometimes in bullshit scenarios but with charges like this Nigs in the USA get 25+ EASY

>t. guy that's in a courthouse every fucking day

were are the so called nordic resistance ,go with bats and in the night smash them like the roaches they are ,no one is goin to investigate it,they wont denounce and even if they do noone is going to believe them

>complain about having only a previous gen console in your cell

kek

>no one is goin to investigate it,they wont denounce and even if they do noone is going to believe them
Welcome to the tolerant Europe where those things actually happen.

>According to the court document which The Local has seen, because two of the men, Munir Nooraldin and Amir Jabbari Taklar, were under the age of 21 at the time of the incident, they were sentenced to ten and 12 years in prison respectively rather than a possible 16 years in prison.

That's fucking retarded. Bet the state sould be fine with some 14 year old Swed fucking some 30 year old Muslim though

Why were they not locked up if witness identified them for murdering the first guy?? They just let them roam freely until the trial is finished?
Sweden LOL

youtu.be/VyaCbObn1Vo?t=487
Who do you think, the communist police.
We are being suppressed by a police state, get that through your head.

europeans don't really have any experience with niggers, and that doesn't mean like black people, just people who are fucking niggers like gypsies. europeans need to look at them as gypsies

This and our judicial system.
If it weren't for that it would have been balkans all over again.

wait no. the man was in the house while they forced themselves and then bailed on his wife while she was getting carved.

Part and parcel.

Gjorde nyss en ny video, jag håller på med lite olika typer av video men jag skulle gärna vilja ha tips om vad jag kan göra bättre.

>youtube.com/watch?v=c1ksQecNNTI

The man that got killed wasnt even a ethnic swede.

>every city concil in america demanding all doggers neutered
yeah they push for that here as well. The fact is a neutered dog makes for a shitty hunting or security dog.

human trash

21 to be tried as adult? holy shit. considering the refugee "children" the 30 year looking ones in grade schools. shit they can milk that shit till their 50.

This ?
10 years ?! What a joke, they will probably be released for 6 months of community work and get paid reparations

Nice doggo

Aren't almost all of your beat cops stereotypical European cuck cops though? I mean people are not going to revolt until things get much worse, but the specialized police units in a country like Sweden with ARs and training must be pretty small. A strong obstacle initially, however they would fold pretty quickly if things escalated. They'd want to be at home with their family, not doing the bidding of political-corporate entities.

How much longer are you going to tolerate this, what is the breaking point? Is there even one or are most of the natives just going to flee the country and leave the country to niggers and muslims?

They are psycho manlets propped up with antidepressants and will do anything they are told, and the narritve is to suppress and control any animosity.

Hey my puppers caught one of those ringnecks on my land few weeks ago odd bc not native here. prob from a hunting range i guess.

reporting crimes is racist, arresting these people is also racist. law and order (the institution) is fucking racist as shit (and so is the tv show). fuck this racist ass country. i hate sweden i hope the refugees find a more tolerant society like france or the UK. usa is racist though, don't come here.

>Nice doggo
I got a new addition to the pack last year, my deer dog, he still likes his dog cage, even though he hardly fits in it

Whenver my doggos hear the cock call they go crazy. lmao

Haha he will still try to cuddle up in your lap when hes fully grown, bless your pupper.

Thank god I still have gun rights where I live.

What a shit hole

Is this fucking real?
I'm ready to start the civil war for you guys, holy fucking shit

>Migrants who commit murder should be executed
>Migrants should be executed

they'll be voted into parliament in 10 years

> puppers caught one of those ringnecks on my land few weeks ago
good pups

You sound like you are reading a book. Get a bit more vigor and strength in your voice, stand up while recording for example. Try and get your emotions over with your voice.

Lykke til, jeg har abbonert.

It's almost like she's never had a real concern for her safety in her entire life.

Your military alliance have already planned how to proceed with destroying any form of uprising.

Most of them are very polite not hostile at all.
But they can be absolutely brutal against you if they want or have to.
In this video you see antifascum getting charged by horses.
>youtube.com/watch?v=OB0-MXNPUIU
This happens when you rob a pharmacy and try to drive away from police.
>youtube.com/watch?v=aKfU4xqO1GM
Another variant of the Cavalry charge but with a car instead.
>youtube.com/watch?v=sc7nQqx56ik
Sweden is a police-state in the same or a simular state as the countries behind the ironcurtains were back in the days so just overruning police is not going to happen and even if you did then you would have to fight military police and the military eventually.

>10 years in prison

>those nigger lips
You're not even trying

But it didn't shock us. 24/7 war. They don't care. Look at his face. He is laughing. Do not forget why we fight.

Of course a leaf would say that. If you kill your enemy, You loose.

Look at that woman making eye contact with him kek. These people are fucking traitors

>we fight
tips fedora intensevly

>t. Low test soyboy

>yeah guys its LARPing to fight
Fucking faggot bugman.

test

what kind of fight are you doing now ?

>How much longer are you going to tolerate this, what is the breaking point?

The question every swedish Sup Forumsack asks himself at least once per hour 24/7.