Dating teachers

Hey Sup Forums i started dating a teacher, mid 20s, doesn't seem to be a massive whore or roastie, and cute af. Is she going to cuck me with some 8th grader?

Also please not there are no niggers in the area she works so it wouldn't be a tyoronelet like American teachers.

you degenerate

i know someones whos teacher ex wife is in prison for banging a high schooler

Proper women dont cheat on their men. Proper women are proper because of their men. Its up to you OP.

Teacher here, some students are tempting as fuck. Flaunting their tits, skinny jeans and all that. But as soon as you hear them talk you realise these are children in adult bodies, can’t imagine a bigger turn off.

Yes, run before she gets pregnant and your future kids have to live through the embarrassment of her banging 8th graders

>redpill her
>she give redpill to students

Fuck her, bro.

She has already admitted she is pretty racist, and is fairly red pilled for a normie. Coaches the senior boys volleyball team though

also she hates the commie curriculum

Women don’t fuck 12 year olds unless they are mentally unstable. Just keep her sane.

Yeah i know but I read a lot of articles on here,

Probably not going to cuck you. They're kids for fucks sake.

>Is she going to cuck me with some 8th grader?
Its very unlikely.

Marry. Watch out for Chad. Knock her up user.

>mid 20s teacher
No, but she is a naive lefty shit. Knock her up and she may straighten out, those kinds only seem to grow up(slightly) when they have their own genetic investment in the future

>those kinds only seem to grow up(slightly) when they have their own genetic investment in the future
All women are like that.
Motherhood makes them more conservative for some reason.

She's already pretty conservative for a teacher. She has lamented creeping immigration and has confided that she does not like the indoctrination they are doing to these children in shcool.

Be honest with yourself user...

has she taken the red pill? Was she indoctrinated at uni? Is she spreading social justice bullshit to her class?

Shit test this bitch. Talk about how you want Trump to build the wall, see how she reacts.

"for some reason" lol
women when they give birth, the hormones that get released make her fall in love in the baby, so for prob. first of their lives they love another human being not just themselfs

>first of their lives they love another human being not just themselves
I'm stealing this. It's completely true.

leaf just worry about the gym teachers, they're chads and u can get cucked over time especially since she's gonna hang with them a lot if she trains the boys team

We've already discussed trump and she doesnt like him but didn't bat an eye when i expressed my undying love for the man.