Black Jews?

Why aren't a whole lot of black people Jewish? I feel like I don't see that too often. Is there something that doesn't jive with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dbd9tfNUOkA
twitter.com/tylerthecreator/status/893590328753750016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kikes and niggers don't mix well

Jews historically despised blacks (they call them kushim).

drake the rapper is a kike

>blazing dank kushim

Everyone hates niggers.

Whatever happened to that ape in pic related anyway?

There were niggers in Ethiopia who, being niggers, are so dumb and retarded they emulate anything they contact to feel superior so a handful converted to Judaism after some kike merchants showed up and became black Jews

Because jews are racists as fuck.

Isn't there a NOI tier fringe group called the Black Israelites who are literally Sup Forums incarnate?

Lenny Kravitz?

because the blacks hate jews and jews hate blacks and we hate both

hey nigga

It's not like there are any white jews

It happens all the time it's just that they are both minorities. Remember that the jewess is a big whore who does what she wants and Jews love black cock.

Loads of illuminated Black Israelites you piece of shit of Esau.

youtube.com/watch?v=dbd9tfNUOkA

Many, many black celebrities have Jewish last names for example Dennis Rodman

Why might that be, ...

There are actually quite a lot of Ethiopian jews called Beta Israel.

Aren't jews just an exclusive tribe that wandered out of Africa? They are like the original amerimutts

>Aren't jews just an exclusive tribe that wandered out of Africa? They are like the original amerimutts

eithiopia

svartze* or something

>Why aren't a whole lot of black people white?

kushim is not a derogatory word. a lot of dark skinned people were given the nickname kushi. like kushi rimon.

He's on tour till June, released an album last year. Appears to be repeating dangerous talking points of Richard Spencer.
twitter.com/tylerthecreator/status/893590328753750016

there is historical evidence of them doing jewish customs and ceremonies for hundreds of years

svartze is more a word used against sand nigger jews. and only old people use it

not a lot their numbers is in the tens of thousands

Have you ever marveled over just how mistaken niggers can be about the simplest things? I mean, what nog hasn't broken all 10 commmandments by age 14? lol the talented 10th? Imagine how fucking irritating a nigger is trying to navigate a religion with hundreds of commandments. I know from Jew niggers, they are hyper-repressed weirdos obsessed with defying their own terminal stupidity. Jusdaism cranks the stereotype threat in nogs beyond coping levels. Its like a Reeeces Peanutbutter Cup of the two shittiest identities on earth, both wrestling for control of a flailing mass of biological waste.

he's out of the closet (kinda) and dropped a pretty good album last year

I bets the jews you know are hebrew israelites.
they are not really jews. they followed their messaiah never converted and don't keep all the jewish mitzvot while having other rules like being vegan etc...

ethiopian jews
/thread

Of course you would assume that, because your opinion is informed by the internet. I don't blame you, it is the obvious answer but you're incorrect. I know actual nigger Jews, two different families, both totally unrelated, niether Black Israelites or any of that larpy stuff.

>broken all 10 commmandments
Idk about all 10. To break the one that proscribes idols requires the capacity for abstract thought.

These larpers?

>Why aren't a whole lot of black people Jewish?

Privileged white supremacist Ash-Kek-a-Nazis have been quietly holocausting them.

i know a couple of israelites and I know many Ethiopian jews.

True, I am a black jew. By definition im not a jew since my mother is black but my father is a jew.

not a handful buddy. there royal family was supposed to have descendent from solomon himself. Also Haile Salassie who the rastafari worship supposed to the reincarnation of jesus.