Poo in loos

Why are poo in loos so clinically retarded?
Pic related.
Is it the air pollution by their human shitpiles?
Is it in their blood?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=309_1516818606
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Another LINK MARINE bites the dust...

liveleak.com/view?i=309_1516818606

They aren't retarded my friend, they originally founded Hinduism which us said to be the last expresion of aryanism. Pagan is borowed from Hindu Hindu culture is white.

Does anyone know what he said?

It's in their genes

You think I'm joke ?! White devil !

did he die

how fast does the train come

kek he kind of looks like a guy fawkes mask

WE

It is because shitskins are inbred and devolved mongrels.

Thank God for killed shitskins.

ok he died

Praise the machine god for he punishes the stupid.

>implying that mutant pajeet can't absorb the collision of the train

You have no idea of what air and water pollution can do to your organism.

Some of my people might shit in the streets.
But at least there are not some of my people who keep a collection of small school girls in their basement.

Buddy your countries reputation is fucked, if a guy from a country that's sexual reputation has been raped so hard, still can look down on you.

kek

Dw pajeet you’re doing well , Eurasia is dying on the other hand

Holy shit this is hilarious.

Exposure to fecal matter and every disease under the sun is slowly conditioning the indian into evolving into a superbreed of human...

Was he actually trying to kill himself? It looks like he was trying to look cool by having the train drive past just next to his finger but completely misjudged it

India has still a long way ahead and a lot of things where we lack behind. But we see it as a challenge and there are also things that motivate us and also be proud of India like "at least it's not Belgium"

Friday is Republic day by the way

So THAT'S how he fucked up his face

Fucking kek

this is what happened to ypipo all the bubonic plague and kissing dogs.

>it's in their jeans

>But at least there are not some of my people who keep a collection of small school girls in their basement.

Pajeet... I don't know how to tell you this...

India is one of the worst violators of human rights. The kind of shit that is going on in there is fucking terrifying. Locking a few kids in a basement is nothing in comparison.

horrible death

is he ok?

So, did he think this was going to be a cool stunt for the audience? Like, he was so certain he had the necessary 2 cm of clearance?

You can almost hear the sad trombone as the stream "disconnects".

I like poos far more than any other turd world ethnic group

Can someone explain what happened here? Was he Han Solo'd?

A "shitty death" indeed....

Boiling tar pit

See I will give the Indians some credit for intelligence. They don't prey on school girls in their own country, they emigrate and do it somewhere else instead to lessen the impact on their homeland.

it looks like a chocolate

ok, why does the snake have little arms ?

pls no bully! your can laugh at us over at /biz/, but this is a safe space for us

It's a skink, looks a lot like a snake but is more of a reptile crossed with a sausagedog.

‘Cause this is thriller, thriller night

Sweden is currently on the verge of collapse and I'd still rather go there than India

> Why are poo in loos so clinically retarded?
All the southern people are. They had no harsh natural condition on genome development stage.
No need for warm clean home, farming was easy due to warmth and moisture, no season where there was nothing to eat arond. If anything - they had to learn how to steal or force others to give them food.

White europeans are unique, because we not only had our genome developed by winter, but we also had the end of ice age, that also promoted the extensive development traits. So it is the best of two worlds.

>when you forget to pay your debts to Jabba

is it a blue tongued skink or just a regular skink ?

Tar is used for roof insulation and roadway covering. It is hard when cold, so it is heated for many pusposes like logistics. Industrial incident or a dead wish ended up pajeet in the tanker of hot tar.

Yellow-bellied skink, I think. Blue tongues are much bigger and more distinctive-looking.

Shintoism is indeed degenerate, but the scat deamon worship is no better.

La caca parlantes...

kek

Poos are lame but that idiot is Saudi

I seriously just laugh my fucking ass off at that. What the fuck was he trying to do was to try to Snapchat himself being very close to the train as a drive-by? Or was this a retard actually trying to commit suicide? I really don't think he tried to commit suicide, because if you wanted to, he could've just stood in the middle of the tracks, why was standing on the side like that LMFAO . Poos are ducking retarded

Yes he died you dumb nigger

Did he release his bowels upon death?

WUZ

so the guy actually drowned in boiling tar

ARYANS

Yes he shit on the railstreet. It is a necessary act to go to pooven.

>t. Poo who shits in alleyways since moving here when I can caus fuck canada

Which city do you live in? Asking for peace and love purposes of course, I'd like to meet up and welcome you to the country. You sound like a great person

You postpone the day of the rake another day, leaf
Top kek

kek

he was thinking it was going to stop?

>60 poos get killed by train accidents every single day.
Are trains /ourmachines/?

But India has one of the biggest amounts of child slaves in the world.

hahahaha what a moron

underrated

Poo chopped in half on the left

>your countries reputation is fucked

Nice try Pajeet, but Belgium isn't a country.

he hindu nuffin

Why is Saudi Arabia such a snapchat hotspot? What is it with sub-100 IQ arabs and poos on holidays all posting public snapchat stories in Saudi Arabia?

Most of India’s high caste immigrated in the 90s

>Pooliticalcompass.jpg

>liveleak.com/view?i=309_1516818606
He committed a successful suicide.
Nothing retarded about it.

This is shit is tragic, and shouldn't be funny at all, but I always crack up from these ridiculous looking blurred impact shots.

Did he died?

yes

Rip in Pepsi never forgepsi

I know what you said span bro
Le caca qui parle

Caca parlant*
Tbk

People always ask me, 'user, how do you post in so many threads on Sup Forums???' and I always tell them 'well, you see, I use a highly sophisticated Enterprise Grade proxy service called proxies.lol'. It lets me post on Sup Forums, and other websites, as much as I want - without getting banned! I've been banned over 071 times and yet I can keep posting! With proxies.lol I have the confidence to get back to what truly matters: shitposting whenever and however I want! *FUCK* the mods. They're a bunch of faggots who can't do dick to stop me!

Ask your doctor today if proxies.lol is right for YOU.

>organism
balkan detected

Both paganism and Hinduism are offshoots of an earlier Aryan religion. Nothing is taken or borrowed from poos.

I can guarantee you that right now in India, thousands of children are locked up in, getting raped/tortured/murdered. Fucking tool.

Why can't they just die from cholera and/or typhus? Jeezus.

Severely underrated

Why can't he have arms, you jerk

Link to video?

>But at least there are not some of my people who keep a collection of small school girls in their basement.

There's no need to in India.
You can grab one off the streets and rape her in an alley. Nobody will stop you. The police don't care. The ones begging for their pimps are the best bet. Especially when their pimps have blinded them or mutilated them.

Just pay them pimp $20 USD and he'll let you have her for a few hours. That's like 1500 rupees. More than she'll make begging the entire day.

Slight miscalculation

Is he dead?

>who keep a collection of small school girls in their basement
No, Pajeet... Instead you rape them in the middle of the streets (aka toilets)...

The poo has been flushed :(

>The way the video zooms out at the end and defaults to the phone's home screen

That proves it, reality is indeed a simulation.

Toplel

cant into spacial awareness or depth perception