Dating site / app

It's now infuriating me that white girls completely ignore me on dating websites, I even sent fatties nice messages (just to see if they accepted discussion) but they seem to turn me down, wtf ?
I am above average looking, in good shape, north mediterranean looks (pale)
On the other hand, some girls are openly hitting on me (pic related is a Colombian girl coming to my country next week), and the other one is a nigger girl with geeky tastes

'the fuck am I supposed to do ?
Jungle fever is rising fast

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/it6eqQN-NwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If Euro white women are anything like American white women, do yourself a favor and date a nigger or a foreigner

they're the same, except they usually don't like having "casual sex"

I'd go with the Latina

the latina is 20, she accepted me as a guide to "show her around" when she comes
the nigress is 27 (she started talking to me without receiving even a visit or 'like' from me on her profile)

Try adding it in your profile description that you're not into white chicks, eventually one will get jealous and try to "change" that

Very good. You're not a lost cause. You'll do fine in the future, you just have to be patient because women have so many suitors on these apps.

not a bad idea

you gonna git raped bro

this isnt b faggot

racemixing is relevant to this board

>north mediterranean looks
Hypergamy. Learn to deal with it. Everyone wants to get with a white male/female. White females are LITERALLY at the top of the sexual food chain, and the 80/20 rule is starting to ramp into the 90/10 range.

It's OK, man. You'll be fine. This also means that it's pretty much confirmed that white females are way more race loyal than previously thought.

You fucking talk to them you nigger. This is where you learn how women operate and you make your mistakes on nigger and spic girls. Get you some fucking pussy and then move on to make children with the white master race.You don't get to be a degenerate after you marry, so enjoy being one now.

neither of these are real accounts, retard

enjoy dying

>neither have any results on reverse image search
jealous virgin detected

Your mutt children will hate you

I know how to differentiate spammers/baits from real girls, thanks.
that's what I thought yes
a woman finding a race more attractive doesn't mean she's not going for something "exotic" from time to time

that girl is NOT colombian, that's a filipina

go with the flip but be careful, they're like the gypsies of asia

dude, maybe it's the timing, matbe it's that there are no huwhite grills, maybe height-ism? i dunno. but if you are getting those+ you say you are north mediterranean means those she-nogs aren't in Romania!

Definitely not filipina
she's from Medellin, in Colombia
Still a mutt tho

Dating codes differ for black girls it seems, they're more straightforward and will hit on a guy they find attractive without much hesitation

It's horrible in the USA. First, over half the women on these dating apps are beaners or niggers. It is common to find white girl profiles espousing their preference for niggers or even nigger dick. Some white girls convinced themselves they are not even white because they are so in love with "latinos" or asians or niggers. If I, a handsome white man, contact white women they usually won't even read the message and if they do, they don't respond. I honestly think they might know I'm too good for them. Only nigger women view my profile or contact me first. They also want to fuck, but that is disgusting PLUS 50%of nigger women have herpes. The only message I got all last week was from a mammoth nigger who sent me a YouTube link of her sitting in front of a webcam bobbing to this stupid nigger lady rapper. This is ground zero to find how the jew has fucked over the white man.

or is it because of some sort of (((algoritms)))? Are you the only one in your friend group that sees this sort of shit?

>I honestly think they might know I'm too good for them.
ok

maybe it's beacause of the late hour, but if one of you autists can get sone demographics on the populations that use dating apps and the responces by race and not just some .jpeg iage it would be a dream. some sort of operation to see if we are forced into miscegenation-racemixing...

Hahahahaha

Poos are ranked higher than niggers. Niggers btfo

>60% beaner
>20% nigger
>11% trannies
>9% coalburners

Settle down Elliot Roger

Go with the Columbian girl, you will.not regret it.

no man, look at the other online dating site studies, white women want white men, in fact all races of women want a higher % of white men.
the lowest potential partner being the black female lol

this has to do with the fact its a dating app mainly used for booty calls, these women are whores... when youre dumpster diving all youre really gonna find is trash, there may be that one gem, but its mostly trash

based on whta study? i am sure that there are quite some charts on this topic, but have any of you brave faggots who so bravely served in the great meme war have endeavoured to adventure in a hands-on approach to the kind of fauna respond to you (straigt, white , christian, male) ?

I'm a regular looking ginger dude with a good job and white women want nothing to do with me either online or in real life. Whatever. Half-asian babies it is, then.

ive always wondered, why is it in every group of black people theres that one ginger white guy

Browsing hookup apps for years. If there's one thing I've learned it's that the official demographics for the USA are way off and they're SUPER wrong for the coming generations. There are waaaaay more beaners than they admit living in the USA, especially in the 18-24 range. That's why I call it ground zero, it's like walking through a no go zone.

lol. Sadly, I don't find a lot of black girls attractive. Not into that whole thicc thing.

if you could quantify it thru some slides and percentages that would be a GREAT thread subject, not to mention some conversation shield against the lefties.

Which app user? If it's Tinder, you're going to have some fun with a roastie at the very best, but by no means should you be looking for proper dating/marriage material in there.

And even when it comes to dating portals etc., in my experience the majority of women using them are a little bit odd. It's hard to place it really, but the best way I can explain it is that in general it's easier for a woman to draw a man and yet there they are, eternally undesirable.

PS. The black girl ain't too shabby herself, but the Filipina is cuter in my opinion.

I don't think any of them are on these apps, so idk
godspeed user-kun

feels.jpg

Going for the old microchimerism with the POC's aren't we Wladislaw?

I really wish i had the nigger YouTube video. Unfortunately I was so pissed the white girls were ignoring me that I told her to get that stupid rap shit out of here and she just said "sorry" and I deleted the message. I don't have time to skim statistics off meet up apps. I've seen this on meetme, badoo, and pof.

you should change your religion to jewish, just for the lulz

kikes and antiwhites have brainwashed white women against red haired men. give japan a try, they love blondes and readheads.

I feel your pain. I made a tinder for Elliot Rodger but he got no matches :/

move into the real world.
those sites only work when you are new, on the horny ones, if you have a clue.

after that, fuck it.
for women, attention is as good as sex is for a man.
go into the real world. give them attention there, fuck online. youve used up your novelty there already.

it's not tinder, but I have tried it, and it's a complete mess
I've put literally the best photo of me, everyone says it's great and it's the only one I find myself good looking on it
Yet, only 4 matches out of HUNDREDS of swipes, and only ONE responded, but stopped talking after a couple days
Tinder is literally flooded with liberal girls or travelers only looking for the top 1% men

I gave up on white women a long time ago. They truly are damaged beyond repair. Every last one of em is a crazy cat lady waiting to happen.

>tfw you've fucked every race

Ok, found it.
>this is the only attention white guys receive from women anymore
youtu.be/it6eqQN-NwA

Post a picture of yourself faggot. Also that meme flag.

well, it was a pleasure to talk to ya'll faggits but i'm feeling pooped and need to hit the hay. Hope some of you does some field-testing with real grills on dating apps to see how bad it really is. Good night muchachos.

My thoughts on this is this: good looking white girls on dating sites are likely flooded with visits, likes and messages every day. They handle it by messaging back a select few (based on the guys' opening message).
Meanwhile, brown women and especially nigresses are, like most men, less sought out and therefore visit profiles and even send the first message to guys.

You're right, but the select few they respond to are niggers or beaners

I've worked on my opening messages, it's as much personalized as I can make it everytime
But it's true they receive dozens of messages everyday
oh my god

Hispanic is the way to go anyway. Everyone knows that.

>that m39 though

>oh my god
Just imagine messaging girls for weeks and getting ignored constantly and FINALLY you get an unsolicited message from a female, you open it, and it's just a link to that video. Jesus the kikes will pay.