Japan kills a few sailors in some Hawaiian base

>Japan kills a few sailors in some Hawaiian base
>”oh no better retaliate by nuking two cities and killing hundreds of thousands of innocent women and children”

Defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cso5vIZBrF8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>believing in the nuke jew

We had already firebombed the shit out of Tokyo, with equal amount of per-incident deaths. The nuke just saved on gas. Whats the dif? War is war - if you declare it, prepare to be warred on.

>Japan literally declares war on America
>"Oh no we'd better protect our status as a sovereign nation"

If you don't want to get nuked don't declare war on America. What were we supposed to do, be a bunch of cucks and be like "th-that's alright Japan. You can bomb us, after all we don't want to be racist and defend ourselves"

fake and you're gay

Yeah fuck America, thank God I'm Canadian.

You lack an understanding of Jap wartime culture at the time. Their honor-bound nature meant that they were ready to fight down to the last man, woman, and child.

The estimation was that a conventional land invasion would have cost a million American lives, and obviously far more Japanese lives.

Dropping flyers over Hiroshima and Nagasaki warning of them of the impending nuke and bombing them, while having a few civilian casualties, was comparatively incredibly humane from both a Japanese and American perspective. They had to be cowed into surrendering on the notion that their struggle was so futile that there was no honor in continuing.

Pic semi-related, you fucking weebs suck WW2 Japan's cock when they were fucking brutal lunatics.

they were going to surrender there was no need to do this. Then that jewish couple sold our nuke secrets to the soviets

oh no japan killed our marine in an amrican colony lets do an inland incursion on an foreigt land causing massive loess for both sides and the possibility of them finding allyes and re starting the whole world war conflict.
>just because handicaping our army is obviouly more humane, and the progressive thing to do.

>they were going to surrender there was no need to do this.
You need a better grip on the details of history, especially history you want to throw up to taint your own country. You traitorous cocksucker.

Eisenhower even said it wasn't necessary. Stop being so moronically patriotic.

We have been over this.
Pearl Harbour was a set up, an excuse for USA to enter the war. It was necessary to cut off the Soviets from steamrolling all of Europe. Nuking the Japs were an easy end to the Pacific side of the war.

It was the true burnt offering (Holocaust) for the queen because she still owns America and wanted to have all those Japs cooked for moomooloch

they quit their shit didnt they?

In Civ 6, Sandniggers attacked me for no reason. I nuked all their 14 cities to nothing. God it felt great to fantasize.

1. Japan never would have surrnedered. It wasnt in their bushudo code to ever surrender. When Hirohito got on airwaves and made his speech he described the nukes as a deadly new weapom which would would destroy all human civilization if the war continued. Many japanese had never heard his voice before this, in japan the emperor is descended from god. Many generals wanted to keep fighting despite the emperor but he forced them to stop. It was unheard of for for to surrender and many commited honor suicide in order to prevent shame being brough upon their next thousand generations.

2. I want to write a historical.fiction that bombings were fakes and usa/japan had a deal to fakr the bombings and later go to war with china together. Anyone got tips on how to write this?

Nukes aren't real faggot. Its bullshit used by jew to conduct literal Terrorism(control out of fear). What is more jew like than to lie about being able to blow up the world with the push of a button?

What do you think the nip would prefer?

Beung mercy nuked and treated with free gs and advanced society or getting curbstomped by commies and being forced into red rule and a starving populace for decades?

> defend this
How many Americans have died to japanese sneak attacks since?

youtube.com/watch?v=Cso5vIZBrF8

Its scared the fuck out of the Chinese and Russians and ended the entire war not just the war with Japan.

Murica

Simple principle here newfag, don't start a fight you cant finish.

Talk shit, get hit.

Why should I? It happened and there's not a God damned thing you can do about it.

If you start shit you better fucking finish it pussy.

if that's the rule Germany was justified in invading Poland.

Actually more people died from the fire bombings

Talk shit, get hit
Dont start a battle you cant finish

We pussied out. Turns out two nukes just weren't enough.

We literally called them on the phone days in advance and told them surrender or else we are going to use the most devastating weapon in the history of mankind on your people.

>1 post by this ID
Saging your shitty strawman.
Also,
>destroying a large part of the US navy and inflicting casualties during a single attack that would not be surpassed until 9/11
>killing a few sailors

>Defend this

Talk shit get hit.

Pretending nukes don't exist is some Alex jones level of schizophrenia

>Defend this

it took two of them

/thread

If we weren't the first to use if somebody else was gonna use it on us so we HAD to

Yes, nothing else happened before or between those two events.

desu Alex sources everything he says, people just think he's crazy because of how he presents himself. pretending nukes don't exist is more flat earth levels of delusion.

tru

They haven't tried shit with us since have they?

>should we start an invasion and fight man against man?
>meh, let's massacre the civillians instead

Amerifats have no code of honor.
Aim at the soldier chest and not at his family you coward swines.

Don't start nothin, won't be nothin

Two wasnt enough.

Unit 731.

/thread

don't attack habors

>Ignoring nip war crimes for years
>Ignoring releases of bubonic plague infested fleas over China killing nearly 600,000 civilians
>Ignoring the Japanese wartime culture of fighting to the last man

Eternal Kraut, you should be unironically hung for your ignorance to history

People that whine about the atomic bombings are the equivalent of Stacys yelling stoppppppuhhhh during a fight between Chad and some nerd. Fuck off already. America's got the big dick and you're just a whiny cunt. Deal with it loser.

If japan was never nuked would anime still exist like it does today?

I never said they dindu nuffin. And still you guys managed to be worse than them,

I know this anime

Nip fag here.

Looks like you're now such pussies you can't even justify fighting back.

Maybe it's time to take the Pacific for the Emperor again.

Is someone declaring war against someone and killing soldiers not a valid reason to go to start a war against someone?

>i can actually read what that image says

holy shit this is awesome. I dont know what it means but I can read it

Personally I'm more of a Sengoku weeb than post Imperalist Japan.

>OP

Uneducated Millennial faggot

KYS

Guys we are NOT the good guys. We needed to test the bomb to see if the investment was worth it. Turns out nukes are fucking awesome at destroying things so we decided to build more with intention of nuking the Russians off the face of the Earth shortly after WW2. Unfortunately, America was not able to construction enough nuclear weapons fast enough to ensure a victory over Russia. Then the Russians got the bomb and wisely built a shit ton to keep America at bay.

don't start shit you cant finish, pussy ass bitch

Your 'understanding' of Japanese wartime culture is based off of American post war propaganda. Japan was ready surrender, they just wanted a guarantee that the Emperor would not be tried for war crimes, which the US rejected, because they wanted to try out the nukes.

They attacked sovereign US soil, that is an attack on the entire nation.

dont fuck with us and you wont get nuked.

The real redpill here is that Nagasaki was the largest centre of Christianity in Asia

(((They )) chose Nagasaki for a reason.
Here's Mary with her eyes melted out from The bomb. Google Nagasaki cathedral for more

Because when it comes down to it, the life of one of my countrymen is worth a billion of yours. Every nation should think this way.

>1 on 1 with sword
>Ouch I'm cut oh my god wtf
>takes new generation Jewish flamethrower
>burn the opponent's house with his whole family inside
>in god we trust, we the best army ever..

The war ended pretty swiftly, I think that's the only moral defense. More people MAY have died from the possible longevity of a traditional war with the Japanese empire.

And we warned them. We warned them we'd bomb a city, we did. We said we'd bomb a second City if they didn't surrender, they didn't. The second nuke was partly their own fault.

the irony is that swords started out being used by the elite to kill peasants trying to fight back with sticks

OY VEY.
6 gorrilion japanese died that day. I remember it like it was yesterday, it was just like another shoah, i'm telling you.

Didn't your dad teach you that if someone hits you, you smack them twice as hard?

Do Japanese have a "Hirohito did nothing wrong mentality"? Are you shamed internally for your history?
It must have been a rough transition phase for the culture to go from extreme honor to Hello Kitty and gameshows with squids.

As exciting as a decisive battle on the Japanese mainland would have been, I think this option was better for everyone.

Have you ever seen the videos?

Nukes are real bro

Wish my country nuked some fucking country to show off their military.

Japan attacks America without declaration of war
>Japan pays reparations

USSR attacks Finland without declaration of war
>Finland pays reparations
?!?!?!?!

>hates America
>is Canadian
Did you actually Move to Canada like you guys said you were?

also
>1 post by this id

>Sacrifice 175,000 men at Okinawa to buy time for Mainland defenses
>Ready to surrender

The most chad moment in warfare. Never has anyone been BTFO this hard.

Japan and to a lesser extend South Korea are good examples of decent foreign policy. On average they are the best Asian nations to be born in. I don't think either of them would be this good without the Americans.

We all know what code of honor Nazi Germany displayed during the war. The Germans and the Japanese would have used the bomb the second they had it. Your argument is very weak and ignorant kraut.

How many times has Japan attacked since?

A communications disruption could mean only one thing: invasion.

>Defend this
Japs aren't people

>Japan starts a war
>USA finishes it.

Not complicated tbqh

The main objective of war is to try to win

It was cool.

This.

A line had already been crossed by the relentless firebombing campaign LeMay had unleashed, us dropping the bombs was just wrapping this whole thing up before we turned every city in Japan into ash.

Japan would have surrendered conditionally. They wanted to keep there emperor intact.

>there are people here who dont know that pearl harbor was a false flag to get us into a war that didnt matter to us
You are all scum.

lol not my fault they didnt understand our democracy and decided to kick the hornets nest

I didn't know Hiroshima was largely christians too.
Fucking hate these people

Possibly, they did it to keep the commies from taking Japan. Japan would provide a future base for capitalism after world war 2. Perfect for striking China and the Soviet Onions. Britain and America had plans to plunge the Soviets into a nuclear wasteland to keep capitalism thriving. But they just didn't have the money to go any further.

>he doesnt know about the rugen island tests or the fact that the ir detonators for our bombs were german inventions given freely to us with enough fissile uranium to make a bomb
History sure is interesting, maybe you should learn it.

>Anyone got tips on how to write this?
1. pen
2. paper
3. write
4. profit

you're welcome

Japs got off very very lightly for what they pulled.

read a history book.

also... America... fuck yeah.

You're dumb. The Dolittle raid was the revenge for pearl harbor, as well as the sinking of the Pearl Harbor attack fleet at the battle of Midway.

Atom bomb wasn't revenge, it was just asserting dominance.

Betas like you wouldn't understand.

Finns try to act cool because their K/D ratio but in reality Finns are beta autists and they negotiated a peace deal in which they ceded 17% of their land in exchange for maintaining independence. If they didn't work out this deal, the Soviets would have eventually conquered them and made them into another Estonia.

this is significant
i am now against the bombs

>Declare war on a nation
>Without the ability to protect civilians from that nation

How is the US in any way responsible for the shitty decisions of the Japanese government?