Can she still go to jail for selling baby parts?

I hope so

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/07/planned-parenthood-under-investigation-by-justice-department-over-sale-fetal-tissue.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Soon

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/07/planned-parenthood-under-investigation-by-justice-department-over-sale-fetal-tissue.html

Many CEOs stepping down lately

I thought you guys liked eugenics?

14 letters = priority

All of those memes with people saying that planned parenthood does more than ‘just’ abortions. Well if they want to get subsidised and not get banned than stop doing abortions and keep it with the other things. Leftist degenerates.

It's mostly blacks getting abortions though.

Abortion is still the only thing keeping whites below replacement birthrates

>implying blacks won't just end up getting themselves killed in other ways

A girl came into my doctors office with severe abdominal pain after getting an IUD inserted at planned parenthood. My doctor checks it out and those fucking retards at PP inserted it upside down. They aren't qualified to do what they're doing

She got her Lamborghini.

Not if she's a Jewess, they're above the law us GOY have 2 follow.

That’s awful. But why does PP get your tax money? These people should pay for their own abortions and IUDs if they want one so badly.

Better if she joins Jimmy Hoffa.

Checked and agreed. I don't want any money going to PP unless they put free sterilizations on the menu

"But MUH abortion kills niggers" on one side and "but MUH woman's rights" on the other.

Fact is theyre gonna keep shitting out nigglets till the gibs run out

Abortion is a right of passage for the Leftist. Almost as if they've sold their soul to the devil - and will defend it, justify it unlike anything else.

There's a good amount of disagreement on/pol/ regarding this.

The American pedoticians never get in trouble. Fuck the entire establishment

This. If there was zero monetary incentive to carry a niglet to term they'd abort more often.

Women vote for politicians who subsidize being a woman. Due to their reproduction system, healthcare for women is more expensive to provide than it is for men. Obamacare made it illegal to charge women higher premiums even though they are more expensive to provide for.

Every abortion is a sacrifice to Moloch. Without exception.

Does anyone have the ones about israelis taking Palestinian patients from hospitals and kidnapping children in broad daylight in Palestine?

14 letters

She made a fortune snuffing out human life. Women are heartless cunts.