DEEP STATE SEDITION GENERAL (DSSG) #4 - TIE IT ALL TOGETHER EDITION

WATCH THIS 1st
> youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ

WATCH THE INTERVIEW, IT’S YOUR QUICK RUN DOWN ON DEEP STATE
LINK TO INTERVIEW: youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4
LINK TO JOE DIGENOVA TALKS ABOUT STRZOK TEXTS ON TUCKER 1-23-18: youtube.com/watch?v=rEqK9S-k0Bo
GOWDY - SECRET SOCIETY @ FBI: youtube.com/watch?v=2Mo7EmXElzs
FISA COURT OPINION (NOT MEMO) >dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

Joe Digenova, a former federal prosecutor says the truth is starting to seep out about the Obama Administration’s “brazen plot to exonerate Hillary Clinton” and “frame an incoming president with a false Russian conspiracy,” according to an exclusive interview with The Daily Caller News Foundation. James Comey conducted a fake criminal investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as they “followed none of the regular rules, gave her every break in the book, immunized all kinds of people, allowed the destruction of evidence, with no grand jury, no subpoenas, no search warrants.

QRD:
>NSA compliance officer notices weird information regarding FISA information & FBI, informs Admiral Rodgers
>Admiral Rodgers orders a full audit, discovers FISA court was lied to by Obama admin & FBI to illegally obtain warrant to spy on Trump, Admiral Rodgers informs FISA court, FBI informs FISA court just before Admiral Rodgers to try to make it seem like it was just a mistake, not intentional, court doesn't buy it.
>Admiral Rodgers informed Trump without telling anyone else in government what he was doing
>Trump moves transition team the very next day, and accuses Obama of wire tapping him

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/369815742/Strzok-Page-Text-Messages-5-19-17#from_embed
youtube.com/watch?v=el6UYvmpCkc
archive.fo/R47RW
archive.is/uLycl
web.archive.org/web/20180124213348/https://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/news/politics/2018/01/24/sedition-london-kerry-tells-abbas-confidant-trump-going-removed/
archive.fo/cxzcn
infowars.com/report-missing-fbi-text-messages-include-threats-of-violence-against-trump/
archive.fo/JYCIB
qcodefag.github.io/
scribd.com/search?content_type=tops&page=1&query=qanon
scribd.com/document/369666855/Qanon-Decode-Four-Posts-Sunday-Jan-21-2018-Will-Sessions-Drop-the-Hammer-Vers-16-0-Jan-21-2018
youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/sebastian-gorka-hammers-peter-strzok-hillary-connected-lawyer-strzok-afford-expensive-dc-lawyer-fbi-salary/
archive.fo/KgD1g
youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0
youtube.com/watch?v=pqkp46ZsHio
youtu.be/uuoRRDtdHbY
youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gLwqmcyJQ4w
s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
s1.webmshare.com/JnJMm.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any of this true before i invest time, or are you just another Russian shill trying to create more fake news?

>Now we have text messages between 2 FBI agents that were on Mueller's team confirming what we know, along with Nunes memo which Digenova discusses in the interview how it all fits together. HIGH FUCKING TREASON BY OBAMA ADMIN, TOP FBI AGENTS, CIA & OBAMA'S DOJ

TEXTS BETWEEN STRZOK (Inbox) - PAGE (Outbox)
scribd.com/document/369815742/Strzok-Page-Text-Messages-5-19-17#from_embed

>"Insurance policy" was the illegal FISA warrant to spy which leads to fake Russia collusion story to lead to impeachment

#ReleaseTheMemo
MEMO PREEXISTING DOC
>youtube.com/watch?v=el6UYvmpCkc
>Nunes holds a vote in his committee to release the memo, noted to be soon, Trump administration has been on the record stating Trump will declassify the memo to release to the public the information is crucial to come out to start to drop the hammer on the DNC & Democrats and all has to happen before mid-term elections take place to prevent any thwarting by Democrats in the future.

RELEVANT NEWS:
>archive.fo/R47RW
> archive.is/uLycl
>web.archive.org/web/20180124213348/https://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/news/politics/2018/01/24/sedition-london-kerry-tells-abbas-confidant-trump-going-removed/
>archive.fo/cxzcn
>infowars.com/report-missing-fbi-text-messages-include-threats-of-violence-against-trump/
> archive.fo/JYCIB

Q Code Fag Links:
>qcodefag.github.io/
> scribd.com/search?content_type=tops&page=1&query=qanon
> scribd.com/document/369666855/Qanon-Decode-Four-Posts-Sunday-Jan-21-2018-Will-Sessions-Drop-the-Hammer-Vers-16-0-Jan-21-2018

THREADS:
Thread 1: Thread 2: Thread 3: SPREAD THE WORD ANONS, GET OUT OF YOUR KEK THREADS AND WHAT IF OR BLACK BULLSHIT THREADS AM I WHITE THREADS, THIS IS THE HAPPENING, THIS IS THE THREAD, SHILLS WILL TRY TO SLIDE IT, ITS HAPPENING NOW, THE TIME IS NOW, WATCH THE INTERVIEW ITS AS LONG AS YOUR TYPICAL 30 MIN NETCUK SHOW

First you faggots create /ptg/ now this reddit shit.

NAVY user is doing God's work. Keep it up you patriot.

Holy fuck you shills are fast

bumpo for great justicio

andy is mccabe?

>imb4 frank ruins this one too

>God's work

Yahweh's

correct

Obama lawyered up today.

Anyone that can speculate on what mega meant?

So apparently BHO formally obtained counsel today?

Big if true

Pic related is all 3 Palpatine’s Revenge desu

Sauce boss? Strzok lawyered up yesterday

Yes, he's referencing Q, as is everybody with any type of special info of what's going on. Obama lawyered up today, that should tell you a lot. Bruce Ohr, his wife, CIA director, and a ton of FBI brass.

No proof of that yet

This one man, Arnon Milchan was a secret Israeli spy in the 60s. He was part of the plot to steal nuclear triggers from the United States in order to further their ILLEGAL nuclear program. JFK found out about this and wanted to shut it down. He got assassinated by Mossad because of that. This man also made movies with predictive programming before 9/11 happened. On the right side of my image you can see the movie poster for The Medusa Touch. This is a movie about a remote controlled airplane flying into a building. He also produced Fight Club which has the famous final scene of all the buildings exploding. With the 2 buildings in the middle falling last and together. His other movies include High Crimes, The Devil's Advocate, Gone Girl, The Big Short and a Time to Kill. Arnon was also producing the upcoming Bryan Singer biopic before Bryan had to quit because he's a fucking pedophile. He's made movies with Ben Affleck, De Niro, and Kevin Spacey among others. They've all had sexual misconduct allegations thrown against them.

Basically this guy is one of the kingpins. He makes the predictive programming in Hollywood. From trying to make pedophilia more acceptable to laying the groundwork in our subconscious for impending planned (((Events))) like 9/11.

Bump

qcodefag.github.io/

So much winning
>patriot boner for greater than 4hrs
Not tired yet POTUS
NOT TIRED YET

I can because it was my thread. I asked her when this shit’s going to “come out”, corruption, arrests, Pizzagate etc. She just said when the timing is right. POTUS knows their hand, he can’t risk them seeing his. So I imagine soonish, but not this week if that helps??

>youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ

GET HYPE! WATCH THIS SPREAD THIS, SPREAD THE RED PILLS AND SOURCE IN THE THREAD!

Thank you. Oh perfect it was archived

HOW IS LAVOY FINICUM TIED INTO ALL THIS PLEASE I NEED RUNDOWN

Do we have any sauce on the others lawyering up? This should be added to the collective

Bump

Enjoy fap time with Kellyanne in a bathing suit

got it all there for ya buddy, I was on the CFG and WIKILEAK GEN back during the Great Meme Wars, which really we should call battle, the war is still going on, keep fighting, dont get complacent

saggy pancake or fried egg nailed to a wall / 10

Check. Yes. Hang on.
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/sebastian-gorka-hammers-peter-strzok-hillary-connected-lawyer-strzok-afford-expensive-dc-lawyer-fbi-salary/

>thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/sebastian-gorka-hammers-peter-strzok-hillary-connected-lawyer-strzok-afford-expensive-dc-lawyer-fbi-salary/

ARCHIVE THIS NOW

Better?

Ok. Brb

The rest is good info and sourced but STOP WITH THE Q SHIT

EVEN IF ITS REAL ALL IT DOES IS MAKE THE OTHER INFO LOOK LIKE LARPY BULLSHIT, ALONG WITH YOUR NAMEFAGGING

thank you

archive.fo/KgD1g
Archived

she's not bad for, what, 50-something?
would bang

Thanks!

there was another gateway pundit article about those deleted texts containing possible talks of assassination. that falls in line with what Q said here

What would happen if texts originating from a FBI agent to several [internals] discussed the assassination (possibility) of the POTUS or member of his family?
What if the texts suggest foreign allies were involved?
Forget the Russia set up [1 of 22].
This is only the beginning.
Be careful what you wish for.
AS THE WORLD TURNS.
Could messages such as those be publicly disclosed?
What happens to the FBI?
What happens to the DOJ?
What happens to special counsel?
What happens in general?
Every FBI/DOJ prev case could be challenged.
Lawless.
Think logically.
We haven’t started the drops re: human trafficking / sacrifices [yet][worst].
Those [good] who know cannot sleep.
Those [good] who know cannot find peace.
Those [good] who know will not rest until those responsible are held accountable.
Nobody can possibly imagine the pure evil and corruption out there.
Those you trust are the most guilty of sin.
Who are we taught to trust?
If you are religious, PRAY.
60% must remain private [at least] - for humanity.
These people should be hanging.
Q

I agree. Think she’s pushing 60

bumpf!!!

This is a shill post. It regards nothing of what OP said, and instead tries to create doubt by using buzzwords and subversion, instead of thoughtful analysis. THIS. IS. A. SHILL. And they are shilling literally every thread with this subject. Be aware Sup Forums.

it is slightly larpy, everything is larpy to someone though, so I take it with a grain of salt and stay objective, doesn't mean I will bury my head in the sand about it. If you have lurked long enough here, you can tell that most of which is posted here is fact & well sourced, and the Q user will prove in time if its a larp or real.

As far as the name fag shit, I dont give a fuck, that better for ya?

she was qt back in the day

soros funded bot my friend...

I come online and predict both the Baja and Alaska quakes successfully.
I dominate CJ puzzle and Q.
Expose the glowing rabbit hole and truffle as being the "Insurance Policy".
I tell you where the DUMBs are, where the entrances are and how many kids they have already taken underground.
I expose Cabal, Alaska, Mexico and Californian Israeli operatives.
I warn you about an Arctic plan.
Montezuma's revenge motherfuckers.

They're fucking fast

would bang / 10

back to topic

Thanks, we are staying on topic here

>first meeting
haha no

THIS IS GETTING SLID HARD!

MegaLARP and Q are designed to distract from Israel
1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

>brought to you by the creators of amazing thread successes with over 6 gorillion (you)s worth of box office like
>/the calm before the storm/
>/california dam/
>/baby eating elites/
>/north korea war/ 1 2 3 and 4
>/megatsunami/
>now tune in
>for /random happening that wont happen/s new episode
>only in ameripol

Not if I can help it

Wow. Yeah. Jr’s wifey Vanessa’s hot

Honestly Q elsewhere. We have shit to do. America to save.

Except I know MegaANON... IRL so I can verify she’s a WH employee

They're shitting their collective pants over this
Shill level 9000/1

We don't forgive.
We don't forget.

Everything at its time. We will shift the narrative towards Israel once the US is free enough to do that!

Do they get extra shekels for being first or something?

Stop trying to control the flow of discussion faggot.

They probably look for key words and shit in them as soon as they see it

You and George Webb (MegaAnon) are going to prison.

youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0

youtube.com/watch?v=pqkp46ZsHio

youtu.be/uuoRRDtdHbY

youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q

youtube.com/watch?v=gLwqmcyJQ4w

s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

s1.webmshare.com/JnJMm.webm

You compile you information there, make a General, we are staying on topic here DEEP STATE SEDITION only information regarding FISA ABUSES, OBAMA ADMIN, FAKE RUSSIA COLLUSION STORY, ROSATOM, HRC, FBI CORRUPTION, THE MEMO, THE TEXTS

except we posted facts here and real shit is happening, sorry its too slow to capture your attention faggot

ISRAEL IS THE DEEP STATE

she hot?

THIS

She reminds me of skylar from breaking bad, and everyone hates that cunt

fuck off

Check. YES
Bump

deep state faggots going to get necks stretched

call before the storm!

THIS NIGGER IS TRYING TO DERAIL THE THREAD. THIS IS SOP FOR THESE FAGGOT.

NOTE THIS TYPE OF DERAILMENT, COMPLETELY TRYING TO SHIFT THE TOPIC OF DISCUSSION DOWN A JEW RABBIT HOLE.

Is shitting up the thread necessary?

>we can take down and control systems that limit freedom of thought and movement!
>why can't we take down or contain a system with near full freedoms of thought and movement!?

SEE
ANOTHER ATTEMPT, FUCK OFF FAGGOT, SPAM YOUR SHIT IN ANOTHER THREAD, YOU WILL NOT DERAIL THE THREAD

is shilling on this board necessary you hook nosed kike?

We found out years ago that JIDF has a system where a bot constantly searches websites like Sup Forums for keywords and when they're detected in a post the topic is sent to a person who will write responses. I would imagine whoever is doing the current shilling is using a similar system.

THE AMOUNT OF SHILLS IS TELLING, THEY ARE TRYING TO DIVIDE AND SHIFT NARRATIVE. DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE, DO NOT LET THEM DERAIL YOU DOWN ANOTHER RABBIT HOLE. STAY ON TOPIC.

Fuck this faggot

DONT GET DERAILED PATRIOTS

Bump

I wish I could contribute, but all I can do is bump

bump for rooting out evil in our Gov't
here's one from the Awan scandal

No worries. Just strange the amount of shills. This place is truly compromised.