Spleggle

Herfegs

Combledts

Splomf

There is nothing funny here.

But your mother is here.

What?

You trying to fight me?

well shit I blew my load quickly. well played lad.

Are you saying we’re related to lobsters?

Pfaahahaaa
Are you white, brah?

Whos asking?

Impossible. The Swedish men would revolt if they lost their cuck sheds. What would they have left?

Holy shit my sides

I'm FSB, you?

Hackerman

Dindu nuffin bruv

What's the humour here? Blacks going to school?

This thread fucking sucks

what the fuck is this creatura

ho ho

>t. pic related

kek

A jew walks into a German beer hall.

He loudly proclaims that God loves him more than anyone else in the bar and that he is the smartest person in the bar. The jew begins groping all of the waitresses. He steals from the till repeatedly. He also attempts to incite several bar fights and attempts to kick a group of German guys out of their seats because he wants a booth that they had been sitting in when he got there. The bartender asks him to leave and he refuses. Eventually the bartender physically throws the jew out of the bar.

The jew comes back to the German bar the next day with an American, a Russian, and an Englishman. He pays all three of them to wreck the bar and burn it to the ground. The Russian repeatedly rapes the waitresses. The Englishman and the Russian beat up the bartender, and the American takes all the credit. The American pipe bombs a sushi restaurant across the street. The jew, the American, the Englishman, and the Russian all agree to get their story straight and tell the cops that the German bartender started it.

The jew punches himself in the face during the bar fight and blames the German bartender, successfully suing the German bar for millions of dollars for discrimination and assault. The German is forced to buy the jew his own bar in a much more expensive part of town. The Russian, the American, and the Englishman rebuild the German's beer hall only shittier and smaller. Also, the beer hall isn't allowed to serve anything but crappy American beer from now on. The jew still insists on drinking at the German's bar for free.

The American is hired as a bouncer at the jew's new bar and gets a 2% discount on drinks. The American drinks a lot so the jew uses the American's own money to pay the American to remodel his bar several times. They are best friends.

A kebab restaurant is on a lot next door to the jew's bar and the jew wants it so he can expand. The American beats up the kebab chef and throws him into the German's bar.

This is a humor thread, not a rage thread.

Typical finngolian

What sorcery is this!?

soyed

aaaa

Fuck you

underrated

TIGER COMMANDO!

confusion