The bulk of the Mars Colonisation effort is going to be largely COMMERCIAL...

The bulk of the Mars Colonisation effort is going to be largely COMMERCIAL. Only people who can afford to move there (selling their massive houses across america - YOU, WHITE MAN) will be able to, lets face it - there aren't going to be any black related crises or muslim happenings in the future majority european colony on mars. There is going to be so many europeans every other race is going to be getting bleached, its going to be like whats happening in europe, but in reverse, and on mars. it would be heaven... and that's still before the next generation of /martianons/ print decent 3d weapons and declare independence. ethnostate secured.
>inb4 space is fake
kys
>inb4 muh economics
kys
>inb4 shit like this →
kys
>inb4 irrelevant country opinion like this →
kys

also, pay attention to how shitted up the catalogue becomes as soon as I post this. im sure it will be slid.

Other urls found in this thread:

luxembourg.public.lu/en/actualites/2017/07/21-spaceresources/index.html
spacenews.com/luxembourg-adopts-space-resources-law/
space.com/8725-nasa-chief-bolden-muslim-remark-al-jazeera-stir.html
youtube.com/watch?v=l-Q9iMNzYAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

think Northwest Imperative, but with Mars.

bump

bump

.... bump

Mah bois

luxembourg.public.lu/en/actualites/2017/07/21-spaceresources/index.html

spacenews.com/luxembourg-adopts-space-resources-law/

........... bump ? posting comfy space stuff

wow this is actually pretty cool thanks for linking.

bump

fucking bump. i refuse to be defeated by shitty threads

No problem. Greetings.

bump

hows life in Luxembourg

You're fucking pathetic

>pirate flag

>1488

bump

It's fucked up

...most of them are other Europeans though right ?

You know as well as I do that (((they))) will do everything in their power to make sure a nigger, Muslim, or faggot will be the first to set foot on Mars.

"NASA Chief Bolden's Muslim Remark to Al-Jazeera Causes Stir"
"When I became the NASA administrator, (President Obama) charged me with three things," Bolden said in the interview which aired last week. "One, he wanted me to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math; he wanted me to expand our international relationships; and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science, math and engineering."
>space.com/8725-nasa-chief-bolden-muslim-remark-al-jazeera-stir.html

Yes, mainly Portuguese.

read my line of my post i'm not talking about diversity plans of the first settlers, im talking about when moving their becomes commercial - which is going to be in our lifetime

No leafs

bump

>Implying racist, bigoted, privileged whites (aka any and all whites) will ever be allowed to go to Mars
Mars will be a black planet free of evil white rule. Only blacks and Jewish managements will be allowed. The Jews themselves will not risk the journey by the robots sent will be controlled by Jews. Jewbots.

youtube.com/watch?v=l-Q9iMNzYAE
>youtube.com/watch?v=l-Q9iMNzYAE

We can only get there with AnCap

but it wont lol.

Stahp, pls.

Privatization and commercialization of everything with no government laws or rules is the only way.

bollocks. NatSoc military structure BTFO's everything else. If Germany had won WW2 we would already be there.

Morals? Anyone?

Proud marsian tuning in

Pic related, its me ! - fuck the earth

DELETE THIS

Marsian "wealth" for all (at gunpoint)

Authoritarian welfare states never succeed.

All that matters is Work, Family, and Liberty.

We aren't the faggy AnCaps like dapperton, we're the AnCaps that have traditional undertones.

Then what's the currency if there's no goverment, people? Lol

Niggers. Like in the good ol' times.

fuck gay mars, why can't we colonize under the fuckin ocean or underground then

Cryptos will be used as currency, dickhead. The (((Federal Reserve))) prints paper that has value so what's to say that digital currency won't have the same value?

but when?

we'll see

This ends in desaster and dystopian corporate warfare and police failure /anarchism since the victim doesnt have platinum mcpolicegoons subscription which covers his physical protection.
There is a reason for a force monopoly by the state.

Andrew? Is this you?

You fucking Ancap.

9- 15 years

bump

>and on mars. it would be heaven...
Mars Is Heaven, you say?

it could be

I'm all for space imperialism but what will the policy be on earthniggers?

simple policy really..

>hands off our mars

Man I'm selling up my assets and signing up for Mars the moment I can. Fuck Earth, only the strong and intelligent will make it on Mars and we will build something great.

agreed

I'd be down with space colonization, but I'm not too hot on the whole low gravity situation on Mars.
Maybe an orbital colony with centrifugal gravity?

the low gravity is just going to have to be something the early settlers deal with

Bernal Spheres

heh, no. teridax from the gnaa made that picture

We still know nothing about our planet. Why are we in such a hurry to get off. We have two poles where any knowledge of them is largely kept from the public, or just not known. And an ocean that could keep us busy for another century, why are we in such a rush to leave when we aren't even done here?

because fuck this gay earth

by moving humans to Mars we increase the chances of overall human survival.

>stay on earth an extra twenty years to poke around in the ice and explore the ocean
>cataclysm
>die

The sooner you get to Mars, the better.

I am flattered that my post made you so butthurt that it is highlighted in your opening post.

Enjoy your juvenile LARP thread about an unrealistic flight of fantasy that ignores the realistic obstacles facing off world colonization laid out by

Surely we'd like to trade with them.

>survive 60k+ years
>have to get off right this minute
Makes sense. First we must learn how to harness the power of our planet then we can worry about setting up shop on another. The sooner you can do that, the better.

Laid out by

settle down, ahnuld

Pretty much this.

yeah we would have to have good relations but i see no reason why a european colony couldn't thrive. Whats anyone gonna go ? cry racism lol ? get the space police to come and arrest us lmao

moar liek

what's the hold up?

I mean sure it would probably work but I mean I want the details on what we're going to do with earthnigs

i dunno but last time i checked Elon said its down to 9 years, and then you gotta give it a few years for the first big parts of the colony to be built.. by that time Space X will need more money and people will be able to start to buy properties there

would be better to build orbital colony first, terraforming will take a while

All they have to do is embargo you and cut off resupply from earth to bring you into line. Off-world colonies would have no realistic prospect of self sufficiency any time soon.

the end goal is to terraform. there's no point heading to Mars and not immediately starting the process

But won't our children's muscles and bones be fucked because of the lack of gravity on mars? We'll have to start modifying our genes and lifting like crazy to develop earth-tier strength.

sooner than I think you realise.

in space nobody can hear you reich

i thought that was soundwave for a minute

im pretty sure I remember reading that bodybuilding and other body strengthening techniques could be used to slow down the effects of low gravity on muscle and bones

lol so did i

Mars has 1/3 gravity, nowhere near as harmful as 0G as astronauts experience. I'm pretty sure regular physical exercise and a mineral rich diet can counter it

me too

What do humans need to survive?

>Food

Hydroponics is fucking easy, no embargo can stop that, all you need is water which can be obtained from ice and nitrates/nutrients which are plentiful if you know where to look and how to extract them.

>Air

Same deal as water, requires electrolysis, sure, but a small nuke reactor can supply plentiful power and no emargo can shut that down

>Water

Literally just melt ice.

Everything to survive can be had on Mars. The big hurdle is a manufacturing base for microcomponents and bulk metal production. Once this is set up Earth can get fucked. Strap a shitload of rockets on a nice big rock and tell Earth any hostile action will be met with an accelerated rock where it will hurt the most.

This, everyone talks about how bad 0g is, but 1/3g still provides necessary forces for bodily functions.

this

>Everything to survive can be had on Mars
except one infrastructure failure means everyone's heads fatally compress

no lol... its high pressure but not that high pressure

ok, but you still die horribly

We need to make this real

I'll pray for it.

Do I get a refund?

That's true, fortunately the people intelligent enough to make it on Mars will have failsafes and redundant systems so one failure doesn't kill everyone.

It's gonna be Chinks Russians and Americans