Fusion power would change politics forever

Germany will probably have to share its fusion secrets after all, the threat of nuclear war is just too much.

And just imagine the amount of water we can desalinate with free energy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uwQkUMsn8fA
youtube.com/watch?v=sfoPmAGPkGo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_fusion
youtube.com/watch?v=YJg02ivYzSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, you could have fusion power but you wont.

I wish I had that chart basically showing how much funding was needed to get it by when and you're currently firmly in the "fusion never" part.
It doesn't even cost that much given all the OTHER shit you spend money on stupidly, oh well.

Germany is a fucking joke these days.
>cancel nuclear power to appease greentards
>oh no, we have no power
>buy power from France
>the same France that uses nuclear power

Imagine how many refugees you could take in with free energy.

We have a massive surplus from all the wind power in the North. We are literally paying people to take our freaking electricity!

The future is solar

Oh there is a lot of wind coming out of Germany, of that I have no doubt.

They already have the plans for the Stellarator model that will produce a net power gain that can work with deuterium. But there are naysayers that will always remind you "ith morrowland!" like good puppets

looks like it was engineered by homer simpson

kek

>energy production that only works half the day
Lmao. Solar is for mundanes. Fusion is for those who see life as more than existence.

Fusion power has been "just a few years away from a practical reactor" for at least 30 years. It's basically the "VR" of energy which is to say it's a meme that will never be practical for large scale applications.

The sad thing is that the LM skunkworks and the US Navy both seem to have cracked small-scale mixed-confinement fusion over the past 5 years or so, but both their programs are so deeply classified that we'll be lucky to see anything come of them, publicly, in the next quarter century.

> putting a molten core over the super-cooled extra-magnetic magnets is the solution, not the liquid salt core reactors
> we still have not get any power output from our laser plasma experiments, that was done since late 1970's

If I did not knew, that ITER development is an experiment on opening gates to Hell, I would think you are retarded.

exactly, it will never be anything other than a special use device for very specific things that will be stupidly expensive for at least 50 to 70 years from the date of full declassification.

Ion multipactors are at best capable of producing neutrons and not much more. They still far behind the curve where they're producing more energy then is required to keep them running.

>would change politics forever
i dont think so. we are being raped by migrant niggers today and we will be so in the future. some technology wont change that.

VR is pretty much real by now. You can even play VR half-life2 on a trademill.
youtube.com/watch?v=uwQkUMsn8fA

Or an aviasim.
youtube.com/watch?v=sfoPmAGPkGo

Sure you can see grain on the display and it is hard to read letters, but otherwise it is fine. I myself even have the cheap and viable smell tech, I just do not see how I can sell it. You know... after you scammed Severinsky (t. Russian scientist, that invented hybrid cars).

Yes you can but but how popular it is, we've had VR games since the 90's in arcades but they never got popular because of the same reasons as today, you are stuck one location with limited mobility. I'll give you flight sims, headsets are perf3ct for that but that is a niche application.

>Germany is a fucking joke these days.
Truth be told so is Uk

>We have a massive surplus from all the wind power in the North. We are literally paying people to take our freaking electricity!
we got a moron over here...

> if it is not popular it is not real
Wrong.

> you are stuck one location with limited mobility
Double wrong. Somehow tabletop gaming was not a problem for centuries.
There are also augmented reality apps with VR even on a fucking smartphones. Games, 360° photos. Devices for sport like RideOn.

> that is a niche application
And what is not? Press X to win seems pretty popular of a niche. The fact, that AAA-shit can not sell itself on new market is telling a lot about the not so distant future of their enterprises.

>wtf are batteries

>Somebody plunked down thousands of dollars on a VR system and is desperately trying to justify it.

> it has to be something costing more than my console
Nice try, fagget.

>memeboard
>anything more than a tech demo toy

This image makes me want shrimp.

But how is Germany gonna make US give up the petro dollar for free energy for everyone? It ain’t gonna happen

Ask really nicely and when we say no they will go sulk in the corner while Ahmed fuck their wife.

> so the VR tech is real and functional (unlike fusion and ITER), but I will call it a demo, so my ass would hurt less
Fine.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_fusion

This is the only way to real world change.

Anything functional is to expensive to be practical for the average consumer and will remain a niche product, fusion is government pork at this point. Both are "IT'S THE FUTURE!" memes.

It might be a surplus on the allotment of the grid for wind power but its not a surplus on the grid overall, and thats only during peak hours

If only you could heat your home with propaganda.

Only if you build a Dyson swarm.

> functional VR things exist
Proving my point yet again.

Sauce on the giving away electricity bit?

>And just imagine the amount of water we can desalinate with free energy
thats the first thing that comes to mind? Germans lmao

The high beta designs are interesting. My main concern is how easily could one make plutonium-240 with it? Doping a lithium blanket with U238 would be pretty easy, but I'm not a physicist

>Park US navy based floating fusion power plants off coastal cities or have military bases feed the grid rather than draw from it

Honestly this is one of the few times I can see a black box project having commercial applications. Hell they gave us the internet to better snoop on us, getting us reliant on military supplied power isn't a huge leap.

Also if you are interested in what future will be like - here is the actual NWO guideline:
youtube.com/watch?v=YJg02ivYzSs