You're in high school again- except it's a same-sex boarding school at sea

You're in high school again- except it's a same-sex boarding school at sea.

What courses do you take?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw
exhentai.org/g/930235/b3690e204a/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>same-sex
Competitive Drowning class.

Too busy with gay sex.

Tankwando

Can anyone tell me why that aircraft carrier has houses and parks, but no planes?

Semenship

They're in a hanger, duh.

The Wright Brothers were caught being incestuous and decided to draw Yaoi instead of inventing planes.

What courses let me continue being a worthless neet and require no human interaction?

>this thread again

Agriculture courses

take advantage of all that untapped boi pussy reserves

>untapped
Spoken like someone who's never been to an all-boys school.

Admiralty.

Sensha-do.

>Using Osprey
It's like they want everyone to die in a horrible crash

>Theme of the thread
youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw

Fuck that, i'm giving into my thirst. I'm not spending another high school life a virgin.
Drama so I can bang dudes along with the usual shit.

Why would I take classes when I could bang twinks?

Sounds like someones got some stories I can jack off to

look for the nearest female(male)

every time the ship comes to port just sneak off and start the search. I could see it

Maritime engineering so that I can become a pirate.

Weapons design so I can be pirates with that other guy.

navy training so I can blast your pirate asses when you try and fuck some eurocuck sailors

become a female(male)

calculus

Nuclear weapons design so I can make both countries and pirates destroy each other and become filthy rich in the process.

Not the Somali speedboat kind but new trend of pirate syndicates in my region. They got actual degrees,diploma and training to start working with shipping companies then after gaining trust they chloform the crews in international waters before stealing everything. Firepower is useless when the pirates was inside the ship all along.

Photography, that way during classes I can walk around the school and try to find a way to escape.

Auto shop that way I can scrounge together supplies needed to escape.

Cooking that way I can smuggle out enough food to make a safe trip to shore.

The rest as free periods.

Don't fucking spill our secrets, they'll just make it harder for us to do shit faggot.

They must work with a group - it is hard to pull it off as a single person.

>What courses do you take?

Agriculture/Aquaculture, Marine Biology/sciences, Social Studies/Political Science, English/lit, whatever they've got for an Art class, and physical fitness- teach my ass how to retroactively swim.

I'd also be pretty okay with finding a cute girl(boy) to date n' holds hands, have an emotionally healthy relationship with, and have some of that REALLY graphic doujinshi high school gay sex with- The kind that's drawn and written by men, not fucking WOMEN.

Oh, right, and I'd love to join the fishing club if they have it, or hell- I'll fucking make a fishing club if they don't.
It'll be great: open sea, fishing, getting +tan-lines+, etc! Great!

That's why they form syndicates since they have ships to steal goods and suck all the fuel. First appearing 3 years ago they are rather rare but unstoppable.

One of the dumbest concepts in all animu

Why do they have a U2?

Panzerfahren.

Floating city/schools. Built on some bullshit ploy to reactivate jappo economy.

I'd like to take courses to become an artist, a performance artist.

It actually makes sense, other than the artifical grass and house crap, a school at seas would offer students a unique experience

Are you an apex predator? Are you sure it won't be you roofied by senpai and blackmailed into lingerie?

sauce?

>sauce?

Spoon feeding only because it is VERY CUTE: exhentai.org/g/930235/b3690e204a/
It's called, "Online trap is recognized".

The elective will be... Calligraphy? Oh, I think Flower Arrangement will be better.

It's going to be all dudes?
>Nichibros + Tankwando
Sign me the fuck up

>horrible crash
>Still believing in that meme

>mandatory
>elective
Pointing out blatant oxymorons like this is why my teachers hated me.

>anons in charge of basic English language skills
"Elective" can mean optional either in the sense that taking them at all is optional, or in the sense that there are several options to choose from. A mandatory elective is the latter, and simply means that while there are several optional classes, at least one must be taken. D for effort.

in highschool (>american education) we were forced to take a foreign language class, but the language each student chose (japanese, spanish, french, or german) still counted as an "elective credit" despite language classes in general being mandatory.

Tanks are for girls though.

What are you, a fag?

I would have run a train on those girls and sunk the ship afterwards if they tried to blackmail me into doing shit for them. Then again, I probably would have never gotten into that school in the first place.

Being unique is the only thing it has going for it. Well, on second thought it's also got a high level of isolation so it might be attractive to very controlling parents. However, would said parents want to send their kids to a boarding school?

Well, since guys in the GuP universe canonically fly planes in parallel to girls that drive tanks, I'd sign up for flight school and ask to fly an F6F Hellcat.

Swiming is obviously the right answer here.

This You might want to do some introspection, because it's possible you're so busy being pedantic with people that you're missing the main ideas.

Dropout and drown because I'm ass at swimming

good taste but Corsair is better

Or you could not buy into the anti-sauce elitist fags

>Not using the almighty Jug
Skrubs.

It's not elitism to want people to be able to find things themselves. It's their own fault for not lurking and shitting up threads with their asinine requests for source.

Says they have 2 for "weather observation" purposes.

don't become a lawyer, its full of shit like that.

cross-dressing club

Takkyuu club.

If you could have an U-2, why wouldn't you?

For you

Gay sex education seems the obvious choice.

Do people seriously date and fuck in same-sex schools? I feel like all they have is just more enhanced bromance but not an actual romantic/sexual relationship.

You sure make a lot of excuses for being butthurt