Other urls found in this thread:

track5.mixtape.moe/dwkbym.png)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bitches love pikachus

Because that's what you want.

Lillie doesn't want him.

Lillie's gay, she doesn't count.

Fuck off back to your autistic general.

Please. If we wanted autism, we'd just post on Sup Forums.

So, here we are.

I want to fuck Lana.

And her mom.

And her sisters.

Who are all the bitches that have wanted his D over the years?

best, post more

Pretty sure she's normal as it's intended in the anime.

I thought you went to sleep already after failing.

Failing at what? Suicide? Blogposting? Don't make me laugh.

You're right. She IS normal. There is nothing abnormal about being gay. Why, some of my best friends are gay! Gays are wonderful! Wink!

At getting the last post.

Getting the last post didn't bring anyone's home back, and never will, why should I care.

Why is Ash still 10

Dunno, you still tried and failed, so you tell me.

The show runs on Sazae-san time. No matter how much time passes, no one actually ages. Detective Conan runs off the same principle.

If I really wanted I would've forced it to get archived, but didn't want to. The one who tries and fails is always you, and you know that

If you didn't want it, why even try?
>the one
But I didn't fail today, so you know that isn't true.

A reward for losing the league all the time and getting fucked by the writers.

You're too dense, dude. All I cared about, I already have it (home), these little things is something I do for mere arousing. Which is why it doesn't matter to me.

He does get steadily closer to his goal, though. That oughta count for something. Next time, he may even tie for first place.

Hey, I remember that fanfic, too.

What?

>arousing
You're weird, dude.
Just leave these threads alone, Lillie is pretty gay for a japanese character standards and ACK defends her, and you don't want to mess with ACK, really.

Not weird, just normal. Also, don't just ignore the male character from the game. But of course, if you ignore him, Lilie is gay.
>ACK
But you get confused by him all the time, did you take a liking to him?

Believe me, it isn't normal getting aroused by this. I'm not ignoring anything, this is Sup Forums, not Sup Forums. And you can argue with me, but you can't argue with him, this is something you don't want to get into.

So Infernape was Dragonball and Greninja was Nardo.

What's the next shonen they're gonna blatantly copy? None of the Gen 7 starters stretch, so One Piss is out.

I can't argue with him because he's a ban evading shitposter. Well, at least you admitted you don't have an argument, this was worth it

Even if he wasn't banned you can't reason with him. And "argument" isn't exactly the right word, I'm just giving you advice to not mess with topics you can't handle, this isn't silly unpopular stuff from a videogame.

Again, I can't reason with him because he's a ban evading shitposter, and for a good reason.
>topics you can't handle
This is both a vidya and a show for kids, are you for real? No wonder you remain NTR'd

I left by myself, nobody was NTR'd, and the show for kids is the only relevant part for Sup Forums

Leaving his wife is what the guy in NTR doujins do when he finds his girl with other (and better) man.

They aren't going to copy shounen action. It'll now just be slice of life comedy like Doraemon and Yokai Watch.

Except that in this case the girl was raped and couldn't be saved anymore, I just decided to not support her anymore, her depression was bringing me down with her.

Nope, she just opened her legs at the man she was destined to be with. Both have a normal, healthy and happy relationship and both despise and laugh at the guy she was with before. It's perfect.

It was rape and you can't deny it.

Doesn't matter if it was, it's consensual now.

It wasn't when I left, which is why it wasn't NTR, it's not my fault stockholm syndrome kicked in.

I don't really understand this thread anymore.

It was like one year before. The guy was doing the girl years, and months before he decided to leave her. It didn't matter how much the guy tried to get his girl back, he never did and he knew he never would, all he could do was stare at both being happy and cursing himself.

Happiness was never there during the whole year.

Not for the NTR'd, everyone else was, and is still happy.

>everyone else
False.

True, which is why the blog and everything else failed. No one else cared but the NTR'd, and he knows it.

Because it wasn't NTR, it was rape.

You already said that. However, in NTR doujins it often (if not alwats) starts as rape, but then the girl quickly gets addicted to the new guy, because he's better in every single way, that's exactly what happened here.

Holy shit, !Akemi. Are you fucking serious? Are you really talking to yourself and faking an argument with yourself in a random dead pokemon thread?

You are the only shitposter here, as evident by how you make off topic meta shitposts constantly. ACK is not real, and you are the only person who thinks it's actually a real this. It's obvious you are the only one who thinks "ack" is real, because whenever you say the name, you refuse to give proof and you refuse to ever even say HOW your supposed boogieman is a shitposter. Do you not get that just saying someone is a bad poster doesn't actually prove anything? How dumb are you?

This is the part where, like always, you refuse to actually address what's said in this post and instead just try to insist that I am your boogieman.

It's this person (track5.mixtape.moe/dwkbym.png) arguing with himself to try and spread misinformation to try and make it look like "everyone" thinks his boogieman (ack) is real, even though he has no proof at all to support this claim, and he just screams at anyone who tells him to stop breaking the rules that they are ack.

You are FUCKING INSANE.

After two seasons of shit girls, I'm glad we finally got some quality ones. THREE of them.

Togedemaru is also a vast improvement over Pachirisu, Emolga and Dedenne.

In the whole year it didn't happen.

2 of the people in this image are lesbian.

From his perspective, only. That's why he thinks getting lasts post on Sup Forums is an achievement, but the reality is that he cannot forget the love of his life. Sup Forums isn't the love of his life.

Is it Ash?

You are the only one who cares about getting the last post, !Akemi. And no you never even mentioned that phrase until people started calling you out on it being your main objective and drive.

No one cares about getting the last word with you. All people want is for you to stop spamming and shitposting threads to death.

Jesus this thread went places, here have some pokebutts.

Whats up with this thread?

Some weirdos talking about literally nothing.

Italian genes.

MUH

Catch Pokemon, don't fuck bitches.
Is he gay or asexual?

The "two weirdos" are the same person. He's a infamous shitposter.

They had to know, right?

Why is this faggot still the protagonist of the anime? The game and manga always gets a new protagonist with each new generation so why not the anime?

If you stop paying attention to them or him or whatever, eventually, they'll go away. But if he keeps persisting despite that, then I suppose that'd be pretty impressive in and of itself.

This is an amour thread now.

He hasn't hit puberty yet.

Not much point. I don't think anyone who works on the show actually expects people to keep watching the show well into adulthood.

That series has been going on for so long that Conan would of grew back to his original age already.

Aye captain, posting SatoSere.

She really needs more hmanga

>If you stop paying attention to them or him or whatever, eventually, they'll go away.
I wish this were true.
>But if he keeps persisting despite that, then I suppose that'd be pretty impressive in and of itself.
He's proven time and time again that this is the case.

The problem is that he's talking to himself, read this post and look at the image linked.

He goes around to random threads to start conversations with himself for the sole purpose of trying to make it look like more than one person thinks his boogieman is real. He honestly believes that majority vote equals factually correct. So he has an insane incentive to samefag as hard as he can for as long as he can.

Very nice.

He's just a crazy person, isn't he? Like those bums who hang out in supermarkets talking to themselves all day.

It's best to just leave those kinds of people alone.

Not enough May posting.

Ash Checkum, eh?

So no bullshit no meme how's the anime? Is it as good as XYZ or did Ash suffer another amnesia

As a fan of normal romance I gotta confess it was the only thing that hooked me about that season.

In battles he isn't as bad as in Best Wishes,but otherwise it's closer to that than to XY, only there's even less plot somehow.

Serena probably keeps a photo of Ash with her at all times.

Ash, meanwhile, went on a Hawaii vacation with his mom the moment he got home, immediately enrolled in a school there and is surrounded by new girls on a daily basis.

Serena probably thinks to herself, "I wonder if Ash is thinking about me right now."

Ash, meanwhile, went shopping with three girls as the sole guy.

Luckily for Serena, they're nothing for him. The harem meme was a contrivance designed to lure people into watching the new series.

I like how he has a personality again. In XY he was this perfect little wonderboy who was always right and always succeeded at everything and only had two emotions: optimism and determination.

Is misty BTFO?

Nah, its not a meme and its how things are supposed to be.

MC Privilegeā„¢

Man, Misty was BTFO long before Serena even existed.

Not enough Flannery, or May

Whatever, keep deluding yourself.

I see, I don't really follow pokeiman since season 2