Why do Americans get so mad about the 56% meme...

Why do Americans get so mad about the 56% meme? You guys have been calling every other nationality every name in the book, yet you can't handle the bantz yourselves?

I like it. A decent start to the new meme year. Can't wait to see what exciting other memes we have a brewin.

Lol. I love the fact that if you post the 56% maymay, you’re a bot sent to divide and conquer the americucks

LIKE IT??? WE LOVE IT!!!
THANK YOU MASTER

it's not their fault
they are fragile mutts with no national identity beyond how they view themselves against the nations they immigrated from
america is an immigrant melting pot shithole

Could you imagine getting so assblasted over bants that you spam cartoon goblins constantly in retribution?
Sand niggers can't into bants.

It's basically
>le insecure european face
Not to mention it's implicitly a leftist meme

Calm down, Achmed.
I laugh about as hard at le 56% as I do at poo in loo. They're both memes based in reality.

We can't handle the banter, too full of ourselves

>why do Americans get mad for being diversity shamed by people that supposedly preach diversity

Imagine going to a concert and getting shot or blown up by a muslim. Cant protect yourself
>Le' anti-gun meme
Muslim mayor comes out and defends islam.
>illegal to question immigration
>Le' multicultrism meme
Stay cucked.

>It makes fun of me therefore it's a leftist meme

>Calm down, Achmed.
filthy mutt

because 44% of the US posters are buttblasted muds

Because the jew hates the truth

Breeding with inbred people isn't diversity you stupid mongrel.

Maybe you should get a little mad about the bantz yourself, friendo.

>[gasping] "whiterr thann u mahomad"

are you 12 years old?

Dear mutt-kun, if you're reading this ask yourself the following:
Have i ever seen a jew here bitch about the merchant meme?

not offended, just think you guys can do better
burdo is way funnier

>Imagine going to a concert and getting shot

Because there are a good portion of people from any country who can't handle bantz and should probably just fuck off Sup Forums.

Please. Somebody help me. I'm trapped in here with la creatura! HSENdnng h hgh someeoeneghh myyy whitee geeeneess its takenaging mynpgppfppfttt phenot...pheontotyyypyeeeAfasgdsd.h..

Inbreeding is literally the diametrical opposite of diverse, you low IQ retard.

maria ayudalo...

Is it more offensive to be called a nigger or a non-country, you wafflenigger?

Average IQ in Ireland is 92...

Colonial Era and Civil War Era US had a lot of unique culture. Also Faulkner, Cowboys, Poe, Jack London, Fitzgerald, Pound, Lovecraft, Melville, Hopper, Pollock, Bluegrass, Lemonade, Baseball, Apple Pie.
There used to be a very distinctive idea of what the US was. And it was a white ethnostate until the 1960s.

Because Americans are the majority of the board, so therefore you see more reaction from Americans when some meme becomes prevalent than other nationalities in the same situation.

>Could you imagine getting so assblasted over bants that you respond in kind?
Truly unbelievable, I know.

People always ask me, 'user, how do you post in so many threads on Sup Forums???' and I always tell them 'well, you see, I use a highly sophisticated Enterprise Grade proxy service called proxies.lol'. It lets me post on Sup Forums, and other websites, as much as I want - without getting banned! I've been banned over 709 times and yet I can keep posting! With proxies.lol I have the confidence to get back to what truly matters: shitposting whenever and however I want! *FUCK* the mods. They're a bunch of faggots who can't do dick to stop me!

Ask your doctor today if proxies.lol is right for YOU.

those diabolic digits

Eurotrash getting raped by shit skins and trying to shill for the establishment helping it happen aren't welcome on here. We are taking back our countries and we will drive your mongrel asses back into the sea.

wtf do I care, I hate Irish people, fucking nepotist white kikes.

you keep using this word inbreeding as if it has any merit in fact. it's no different than me calling you a poo poo pants and then attempting to shame you for it.

What is that attracts Jews to Sup Forums anyway?

Does somebody still have that breeding chart on how le 56%, la creatura, etc were made?

>as if it has any merit in fact
But it does you stupid faggot.

I think the meme is freaking hilarious, however, I realize it is not an argument and just posted to derail discussion.

Please stop cheating our elections thanks

Saying americans are mad about this meme seems to be the actual meme if I'm being honnest.

And its also pretty forced by this point, the only funny thing imo its the spannish shit
>el ogro de las americas
>la creatura americana

The 56% meme is true everywhere I go there are niggers coal burners and muzzies every were

how many times have you been to the USA? your entire argument is based on your imagined view of the USA. do you even realize how fucking huge it is? sure we have cities that would be better off nuked for the sheer amount of worthless minorities, but there are also vast areas without a brown person to be found. is Ireland 100% white? I didn't fucking think so. mutt.

inbred/mongrel
pick one..

nice muttsplaining, José

They can't even handle other peoples sovereignty .

You ever watch those videos where it's like "what do X group of people think about Y?"

It's like that.

t. Jew

lol

this one

dont forgte about : la luz extinguido

Mutts must be culled!

whiter than you waffle

Both you stupid moron, you see all these memes, that's you in the future, neither here nor there, your diversity gone, you become an inbred mongrel.

>yet you can't handle the bantz yourselves?
>handle the bantz yourselves?
>handle the bantz
>the bantz
>bantz
>bant
Remember to sage and report off topic threads.

this meme in a nutshell

>whiter than you waffle

>inb4 a mutthurt shart goblin mod moves the thread

Because it's forced kike shite, and burgers already have an insult.

Can't get anything past you, Achmed.

It's a bunch of mexicans getting all salty about the truth

trading for smugmuttpondering

Lets do it

It doesn't bother me at all except for it's spammed everywhere.

Whatever.

Whiter than you Muhammad lel

>Says the niggers of Yurop

I dont see people getting upset about it its honestly hard to take seriously when there are virtually no minorities where I live (eastern TN)

Fuck americans
Europeans stand together against mutt menace

This is a slide thread. Sage this shit

I'm a Dutch/Polish/Irish mutt. For my kids to be attractive and somewhat pure I'll need to marry a dutch girl.

Polish and Irish are ugly.

>It rose up out of the sea thirty years after America went dark and the black, impenetrable, othewordly shroud prevented all contact and transport to the United States of America.
>It was almost impossible to make out except for a sickly red glow emanating from its eyes, its slimy rubbery lips from which dripped a foul substance that smelt of rancid fast food and a myriad of tentacles - too many to count. It lunged towards the French coast. This was like watching murder. Defilement. And it was something worse than either of those things.
>"You're... not... WHIIITEEEE" it boomed. An ear shattering and terrible sound that shattered cliffs, crumbled buildings, turned roads to gravel - yet what was to happen to those innocents caught in the blast was almost impossible to imagine... le abominacion....
>The victims convulsed at first, they screamed and howled. Their bowels emptied again and again. Black, foul greasy shit. It poured out of them. Its consistency between cottage cheese and vegetable fat.
>Within minutes their white genetics had been drained, or destroyed. They were changing into something much less than human. Large population centres started off a chain reaction - the shartstorm that would lay waste to Europe and sentence the world to everlasting darkness.

>meme flag
You're definitely a sand nigger.
Don't be ashamed. Embrace your shithole culture and show your flag proudly.

Remember that this person actually hates white People and he would rather see Pol burn than be united.

The face was actually used to describe brazilians not Amerimutts. But I dont mind it

i like the bantz. also, merchant stuff is funny. i use it on everyone to insinuate con artisits.
t.sephardi.

well.. atleast our american friends don't have to worry about the 56%meme next year...
it will change

you kikes trying to cause division yet again? this "mutt" campaign is designed to do just that, is it not kike?

Kek, thanks

I don't see anyone else giving money to NATO

Aw yeah another thread. More images to add to the filter list

It seems that Europeans get more butthurt about it then we do desu. After all, if we're mutts, then that means that Europe has been made the bitches of a bunch of mixed-race mongrels.

Yes, keep sending your taxes to support israel.

Whiter than you Achmed.

But honestly it only bothers me when it derails the rare decent thread.

I like this meme because it shits of racemixing.

Right on brother.
Pic related is a picture of me, 2015 my last vacation to London
Fucking muslims and blacks everywhere. Disgraceful. I was the only white person there, bar none.
I'm 100% white, 8th generation. No doubt you are too, seeing as we are obviously intellectual equals