Why is killing bad?

Because its against the law. The act of killing being immoral is purely objective based on who you killed and why.

well how would you feel if somebody killed somebody you know or tried to kill you?

The state's reason would be it's a loss of tax revenue

Depends on who you are killing. Generally it is not advantageous to the survival of the species.

It's only bad to kill humans, communists are not human.

Because its also wrong.

Killing non-whites is just as if you kill an animal.

It ain't.

>communists are not human

Neither are edgelord fascists

Everything that doesn't allows society to function properly is bad. Thats is also why staying single and never having a family/children is bad(society collapses after a century of lots of poor reproductive trends).

I have this same thought. Maybe duels should be made legal again. It's a Honorable and fair way to kill someone.

t.commie

every animal needs to kill to eat. if killing something is bad we are all bad. makes no sense, since good and bad are made up shit.

Because the whole point of this miserable existence on Earth is to learn how to get along with each other. And clearly we have failed at it.

It deprives someone of a potential future of value.

It's not if you kill yourself.

Because they might become something better if given a genuine chance. Life is a tree of choice, sometimes you make bad choices. Sometimes you make bad decisions because you didn't know the whole perspective of a situation. If you're smart, you can learn from mistakes and change for the better. I'd only kill things that can learn, if it's a question of survival; and even then, I'd genuinely appreciate the loss of life.

>if you aren't a fascist you must be a commie

not a fan of nuance?

Coz u can get punished because of it.

Is it worst to torture a bug for a good 1 hour (not sure how you'd do that) than it is to kill a man quickly^

because how would you feel if someone ran up and ended everything you had planned with someone

Kill yourself to learn.

Objectively, it's not. However, I suppose you don't want to be killed, or have your loved ones killed. So you would want a law that says "You can't kill me or my loved ones" but since no one would do it if you do not reciprocate, it became "you can't kill anyone from the tribe", then as humans got sedentary and organized, "you can't kill anyone from this country". Obviously if you kill people from another country for no good reason, they are going to want to kill you and your people, so now you can't really kill anyone. Because if you do, you implicitly condone killing you and/or your loved ones.

Better dead then Red

And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

It isn't. Killing is a powerful weapon and you need to know when to use it

Criminals that damage society by mugging people , raping, (killing) workers who are the very force that keeps society running have no value and there is no loss in killing them. You can also send them to some isolated island to die but that's costy

Based

It's bad because the state doesn't allow it

spbp

Its not

You cannot form a society where killing is a option everybody can practice freely otherwise you would live in perpetual war with your neighboors

becase no one wants to be killed, eberything wants to live, and to take life is wrong, you dont want to be killed, no one has the right to kill unless in self difense

Because God said so, you worthless heathen faggots.

That's controlable killing is not that bad. The bad thing is that debates may end with violence instead of reason.

It's not if your entire fucking country is over run in kikery.

It's not if you use it stop something worse from growing.

Killing is not bad. In fact, it is actually very good and quite enjoyable. Women find murderers exceptionally attractive due to how beneficial of an action it is: You remove your competition and can take whatever resources of the victim for yourself. However, despite the many benefits of killing, most people don't want to die. To address this, the elites of several thousand years ago collectively agreed to create a law stating that people will not kill each other under threat of punishment.

Now it's just sort of a shitty outdated tradition.

you edgelord kids find murdering funny when you see it on internet but once someone sneaks into your house and cuts off dick to your sleeping toddler brother and then penetrates him into navel you wont find it so funny
watch out white boy

It's one of the ten commandments. It's one of the ones that seem to be pretty unimpeachable in terms of being a good rule of thumb. Their are certain times, such as on the day of the rope, that there must be exceptions. Also self defense, such as the castle doctrine.

>that pic

jesus christ Sup Forums

How come you always have these conversations with someone else Sup Forums? I have been asking this question for years.

Its kinda funny

>Because God said so, you worthless heathen faggots
Yeah such laws have existed a lot longer than your fake god

Bugs don't have emotions, they don't feel fear, despair, etc. They are virtually simplistic computers that react without any higher thought, just instincts, you cannot torture an insect, only sentient beings can be.

>Implying you fucking subhuman niggers don't already do that.

murder with a knife is the most intimate thing between 2 people, it's also the unique moment where you can see how someone truely is

>reaches for bike lock

Bunch of edgelords autists on Sup Forums think murder is enjoyable if you target specific group of people

No matter who you kill or whatever reason you have the psychological breakdown it takes to kill somebody is something a non-murderer can't even imagine

>stormweenie
hail wotan you fat fuck

You saw that money too?

ummm no we don't? that's what white men do. we only rape sexy women while white men rape boys. look up Carl Panzram, prime example!

Did you killed someone? Tell me about it

fuck my roleplay as kang is over

>the splitting of certain atoms is illegal

I feel.

Shame on you

depends on what you're killing. if it is a human it's bad.
if it's a subhuman --aka-- animal it's ok.
monkeys, sandniggers, jews, niggers, chinks = OK
everything else = NOT ok

money?
what money?

Movie I meant.

>most people don't want to die.
Oh if only you knew, user

>American education

You're infringing on another's right to live.

something to do with social contracts

do you want nice TV's or the ability to kill each other like other animals do?

Because we can't properly apply eye for an eye to it.

If you kill someone, not only have you robbed this person of life, but you've also caused grief to his friends and loved ones. Who could then say then are justified in asking for your death, but your death would then cause grief to your friends and loved ones who could ask for a death in return.

It's why almost every civilization chooses to take away the right of self-justice from the involved parties and put it in the hands of a relatively neutral third party acting within pre-determined rules. Otherwise even a single murder can devolve into a war that kills thousands.

It's not bad per se. If you kill a rapist breaking into your home it's not bad to kill him. Or if you are fighting a war defending your people. Rule of Lawl bas the biggest mistake in human history, now we are stuck in a system were criminals have right to a lawyer and the good citicen can't protect his own life in self defence. At least in some US states you have Castle Doctrine, but here in Europo self defense is totally criminalized.

Killing is a part of life. We must kill to eat even vegans kill.
Murdering however is wrong, not only from a Biblical point of view but in the greatest of interest in civilization. By murdering, you're actually declaring your own life to have no value and therefore subjects you correctly to an immediate death penalty. Well, if that regularly occurs, we have no civilization.

If you don't instinctively understand why killing is bad, then there's nothing anyone could say to you that would convince you otherwise.

>when you can split atoms with a knife

Because people die if they are killed.

It might not be

Yes it is. Its called destruction of government property

I know someone who has stabbed and killed numerous people, in and out of prison, he is legit psycho. you can tell it plays on his mind day in, day out, everytime I see him he still tells me how he stabbed someone and could feel the blade bending after it hits bone.
The details alone make you realise it’s wrong, even it you don’t understand why.

FBI go away pls, we are a board of peace.

what movie?
i'm speaking from expirience

This is fucking retarded, everybody knows murder by strangulation is the most intimate expression of true intent. You literally hold someone's life in your hands.

You can easily stab or shoot someone and kill them when you maybe meant to do less.

With strangulation, with every moment of struggle, you are constantly reaffirming that you are here to end this person's life. You aren't joking, you didn't make a mistake that you feel bad about the moment the trigger is pulled, or the steel pierces to deeply into flesh. You are making a continued effort.

And what happens when that System is corrupted - there are no neutral arbiters - and moreover, the system has been engineered to genocide its people?

Its literraly a quote from batman
> The Joker: [to Det. Stephens in the interrogation room] Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?
You fucking killers cant even do original phrases

jesus christ we need to keep an eye on OP

uhh... checked?

Because people have a right to live and you have no right to reverse that

Fucking wasted

your a big guy

because a retard like you can't be trusted to kill the right people

woops

Why is survival of the species good?

Murder is the theft of someone's life without their expressed consent, as is the case in assisted suicide. Naturally, this hurts peoples fee-fees, so it is wrong. It is the same with rape and property theft.

Because most people don't want to die, and even those that do want to die have friends and family that don't want them to die.

Kill any one person that turns out to have someone willing to avenge his/her death, and you eventually end up making war on the whole human race. Maybe you think you're Superman, maybe you even are. But even if you win that war, you'll lose when you end up facing the laws of nature all alone.

Empathy

If murder was legal, i'm pretty sure there would be no OP's left on Sup Forums, i'm lookin at you faggot.

"people have a right to live"

Citation needed

Pffff idk.

Define "killing"

Does the method of "killing" make any difference?

Well let me just kill your entire family

It violates the NAP.

Because the devil is scared Someone will kill him.

It isn't inherently bad, it depends on your justifications and motivations.

>intimacy

according to religion but in some context it's actually good like killing faggots like you coz i'm preventing you from contaminating the gene pool

Ganowicz, iktfb

>Depends on who you are killing.
This.
Pic related