Better than India

>THE

>NIGGERS

Can kick your ass

>OF

>EUROPE

better than russia

Gay.

what are these fuckers doing in Ukraine what is their endgame?
i read that there is a lot of fertile soil there, maybe this has something to do with it?

America’s bitch

Sad victim of geography and it's importance to both Russia and the EU. It's like the hot chick that two guys are fighting for, and one of them named Dick throws acid on her face with the reasoning "Well Vlad can't have her so no one can!"

Beautiful country with beautiful women and culture. Also sad history where it's cultural icons were Stalinized.

salam my brother

I went there in November, visited Chernobyl. it was a cool trip, good food, very beautiful women.

meme country filled with retards.

kill many Russians
good in my book

>very beautiful women.
>in chernobyl
how many arms did they have, or eyes?

Fixed OP's image

what do you think about this duck ?

I visited Kiev too

The one part of Hungary we don't want back.

True.

Embarrassing
youtu.be/x6_XbQ1XrMk

Sad result of mixing latin and cyrylic cultures.

>What do you think about this country?
They have a half Jewish prime minster. Nukem.

"Groysman is Jewish on his father’s side."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volodymyr_Groysman

future partners

>land where the first indo-europeans went to
>founded the kievan rus, true succesor of russia
>countless of wars, genocide and famine, yet survived
>most whitest country in europe with beautiful women
>country rich in soil and resources
>still stands strong against russia, even after losing their territory
>growing economy thanks to the EU

ukraine is best country and ukrainians are great people, its a shame that russia is trying to destroy that country, making it as poor and corrupt as they are
stand strong ukrainian bros, the west will always be with you

what is wrong with you polak, mexico is actually place 15 right now.

Doesnt exists. Its a part of white russia.

>founded the kievan rus, true succesor of russia
?????????????????????????????

I don't remember allowing you to speak to me, kraut mutt

he must be dead by now.

>kraut mutt

learn to meme faggot.

Hohol females will cling to any cock that has money attached to it.
Hohol males are all homosexual.

>calls Polish people subhumans
>but Ukrainians are ok even though they are Russians mixed with Poles and Tatars.

>he hasnt heard of the bold synthesis

my gf is from Ukraine and she is a bad bitch so I'm ok with them

kievan rus founded russia, belarus and ukraine, russia's name even derives from it, ukrainians are the real succesors of russia while russians arent, russians are muscovians

don't expect intelligence from a turk rapebaby

>The one part of Hungary we don't want back
WRONG!

ukraine has as much to do with kievan rus as zhmudz to grand dutchy of lithuania.

I'd make it the 51st state today if I could.
I'd also accept the rest of Eastern europe(especially Poland), Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Austrailia, new Zealand, Canada, Greenland, Norway, Iceland and Cuba.

All brown people should be sterilized.
Same with anyone in the bottom 20% of the IQ bell curve.

dont get me wrong. all slavs are subhumans. but i never see ukrainians running around insulting master race people. how many times do you see them shittalking the germanic race?
they know their place.

poles however, do it all the time. yet they are a non relevant little shithole and part of a retarded race. they are such ridiculous people. i would rather have ukrainians on my border than polish filth.

>Ukraine
No such thing. Meme country.

You should just annex it. I mean, Russia is corrupt but Ukraine takes it to a whole new level.

>Crimea

I always like Germans explaining the classification of subhuman.

I think Crimea doesn't belong in that image

Thanks. It was bothering me

They have a lot of hot girls. Good country.

kievan rus' capital was literally situated in kiev, a ukrainian city, ukrainians created the kievan rus

Sadly, I think they made bad choice when they turned on Russians because EU does not give a fuck about Ukraine. Now they are stuck in the middle of nowhere.

That being said, Russians are retards as well, always larping like all East Slavs are Russians.

Well, that is final nail on the coffin of Slavic brotherhood.

crimea is and always will be ukrainian territory, russian lies and invasion wont stop that truth

>constantinople was the capital of the roman empire, guess the turks are the successors to rome
jesus zhmudzin, at least try to make some kind of sense

dead by fucking so many ukranian whores thats for sure

Good thing there is massive immigration from Ukraine to western Poland and then to Germany. Maybe your dream of having Ukrainians close will come true. Besides,
>Germans
>Master Race
the fuck? Started both world wars, both times got stomped, in second one by "Subhumans".
Now your country is a joke, it can't even defend proper Germans from "refugees" that were so graciously invited by your government.

It would be funny if he died from aids he got from fucking the whores

You are wrong here, sit down

My Russian friend.

Just to be clear.

When I say 'Easter Europe', that includes you.

I would gladly accept Russia in to the United States as long as they ratify our Constitution.
Though I'd ideally like to amend our Constitution to specifically ban the death cult known as Islam and strip citizenship from its followers and bar their immigration for all time.

Putin invaded crimea free of organized resistance with intel from the US State Dept.

We have to move all the Gypo's and Sicilian-Apes to some place when we take Romania back. I was planning on Ukraine where they can be right at home with he uki-slav-niggers.

I however welcome your suggestions.

didnt start any world war.

see this is the reason why poles should die. there is nothing wrong with being patriotic. but comparing yourself to the german race would be death sentence in my book. but you take it to the next level by saying you slavshits are actually better than germanics.

no matter what happens in the future. i would never ally with poles. i would kill and sabotage them as much as i could. their identity needs to be wiped from the earth.

You see where Kiev from Kievan Rus comes from. Do you know the same about Rus?
Hint: Ukrainins are our rape babbies.

lol, your country needs a new visit.

but sry me stupid, I should expect too much from a polak especially who sits browses the internet.

Hans, you will not have a homeland by the end of this century. Muslims will outbreed you.

I hope I am a swedish rape babby genetically desu
Having lithuanian genes of an average 94 IQ is not very desirable

Good thing Germans of the old will be finished in 20 years. Guess the German Race will finally fix itself.

>slavshits are actually better than germanics
well for once we're not activly browning our nation

Amen to your last sentence

Go on, reclaim "your" lands :^)

that polish invasion in this thread is real

1. It was just called Rus (not Kievan Rus)
2. The territories were united by Great Novgorod under Prince Oleg, a Nord and not a Slav, who then moved the capital to Kiev

Ergo, the true inheritor of the Rus is Great Novgorod (in Russia), not Kiev

USA stooge nation.

So I just checked the new statistics and our IQ actually went down to 91
Jesus fucking christ

>Be Poland in 1920.
>Jewish commies attack, nearly conquering Warsaw.
>Turns out eternal Zhmudzin let them through their territory.
>after the war is over bunch of larping soldiers who have nothing better to do mutiny and take over the fucking capital city of Lithuania without any resistance what so ever.
>German poll from 1916 shows that city population was as follows: 53,67% Poles, 41,45% jews, 2,6% Lithuanians.
>Your fucking capital city only had about 2909 Lithuanians living in it compared to about 74466 Poles.

The eternal zhmudzin on suicide watch

You can take it back I don't give a fuck about that mutt shithole

Thank you Canade
What one may wish isn't reality. Reality is that Crimea is under Russian rule.

Thanks to you, I guess

you realise you were almost your whole existence just a filthy nothing, rite?

>make thread about geopolitics near Poland
>Polish posters show up
>Polish invasion goyi.. I mean guys!
Makes ya think, huh?

Who knows. Everyone raped eachother and their horse back then.
We was the niggers of the time.

Well if our history amounts to nothing then so does yours.

>ukraine has as much to do with kievan rus as zhmudz to grand dutchy of lithuania.

What, because the Tryzub (which was originally the crest of the Rurikids, long before the Russian tribes first came into contact with kikes) looks similar to some Khazar knock-off?

Poland was once the Jew capital of Europe and was built around flimsy territorial claims, mind you. It's also such an economically pathetic and irrelevant nation in the modern era, that you Polacks still suck EU dick in order to get grants and NATO benefits instead of leaving, and would likely bend over to Russia if they gave you a better offer, like some sort of cheap prostitute (kind of similar to your Eurotrash women).

At least Ukrainians were a respectful and poetic people with a romantic notion of life before the Bolshevik Jews perverted and diluted their culture. You Poles were always literal niggers of the Slavic people, and were infinitely better under Imperial Russian administration (because they trampled on and Russified what little culture you had (most of which you "borrowed" from Hungarians, lol)).

>Inb4, mu- muh Curie, mu- mu- muh Commonwealth, mu- muh hussars, mu- mu- mu- muh Copernicus

I was tested to have an IQ of 130 so my dumb ass actually raises the average

you realise you are a literal vassal of ours right?
>teutons get BTFO'd and their leader decides to switch religion to the heretic one
>sure, whatever, bend the knee to the superior west slav Albert Hohenzollern
>continue to do so for centuries
>one time the Duchy of Prussia merges with the Duchy of Brandenburg becoming Duchy of Brandenburg-Prussia
>It then becomes the Kingdom of Prussia
>It then becomes the North German Federation
>It then becomes the German nation

An unbroken line. You're our vassal Hans.

our GDP almost triples that of russia. so unless your warmachine is more than 3x as strong as russia, you poles have absolutely zero chance vs germany.

no its not the invasion, its more about the butthurt.

you need learn to understand the language polak.

Fake qoute btw

There was no such thing as ukraine until 20th century.

Russian diaspora in America.

No such thing as Russian culture, it was all stolen from Byzantine, poland and Turkic peoples.

If they give us money, why not take it, it's the US that funds NATO, we are just here for the shekels. Also
>Poland
>Russified
I hoped that muttposting was just a meme but it turns out to be true.

True

>end game
Intermarium -
Population reduction to ~20 million (from 49 million)
US agri-industrial control of Ukrainian soil.
US installation of military bases to control Black Sea.
NATO to Russian border.

People always ask me, 'user, how do you post in so many threads on Sup Forums???' and I always tell them 'well, you see, I use a highly sophisticated Enterprise Grade proxy service called proxies.lol'. It lets me post on Sup Forums, and other websites, as much as I want - without getting banned! I've been banned over 612 times and yet I can keep posting! With proxies.lol I have the confidence to get back to what truly matters: shitposting whenever and however I want! *FUCK* the mods. They're a bunch of faggots who can't do dick to stop me!

Ask your doctor today if proxies.lol is right for YOU.

>our vassal Hans

shares this pic

I admire your dedicated shitposting
Sadly because of posters like you, the captcha new function will be removed

>polish invasion in this thread is real
No mentioning of butthurt here, maybe you should learn the meaning of word "invasion" because butthurt is not a synonym.