In 1992 an FBI employee hired a man by the name of Lon Horiuchi...

>In 1992 an FBI employee hired a man by the name of Lon Horiuchi, who shot Vicki Weaver in the head with his 308 caliber high-powered telescoped equipped sniper rifle from 200 yards, while she held her nursing baby in her arms, killing her instantly. When asked on this he smirked and replied "I was just doing my job that's all"
>No charges was ever made on him and all cases was closed leaving him innocent and not held responsible for the events that took place
>After he have killed the mother, he had his rifle aimed at the infant and this lasted for several minutes before deciding not to kill the infant over the fact the infant was not considered dangerous
>was promoted after the event in his field of operation

He works at Troy gun company by the way.

As a reminder all Asians have no souls, morals or sympathy

i would go avenger style on this chink

I have been waiting for someone to get him ever since. Someone needs to step up and burn him alive

He was at Waco as well.

>The state cares for his wolfs in sheep skins

color me surprised

Somebody has to do the dirty work.

Should Sup Forums try to find his I.P. address and post it on here? Does anyone even know where this guy lives?

Bump

>FBI man hires assassin to kill a woman (99% probability FBI man was a white man)
>Asians have no soul

Lonny!

why dont you share his involvement in WACO?

horiuchi is a recurring name

FBI got bombed for this
Dont you guys remember?

The Wikipedia story is so fucking hilarious.

>at Waco everyone did he shot a few rounds first. But then they said he didn't. There were 3 casings right where he was stationed but they probably weren't him anyway. They could test them but he probably changed the barrel by then so they didn't. I'm sleepy. Aren't you sleepy.

No. Ok was a federal false flag.

What kind of fucking name is Lon

Is that the Jap way of writing Ron

daily reminder that all criminal and the worse kind of scum on earth are humans, and most of those have loving a family.
think about it for a sec?
wtf did that woman do?

When a real shooter appears, the government will not know what to do other than overreact. OK was to neuter the militia movement gaining steam on the Clinton crime synd. at the time. Hillary has no shame to the point of killing federal employee children.

I dont know man, McVeigh was extremely woke in his views.

Yeah it's odd. I'm a Jap from Honolulu.

His last name is funny too. Not common.

Hori means 'to dig'
Uchi means 'house' but it also means 'us/our organization'

'Dig into our organization.' We're shady as fuck.

>find his I.P. address
He doesn't have IP stack, you baka, he was produced 1954 and they only barely had telephone numbers back then

Someone finf out where he lives and post it on here then

The FBI has always been crooked as shit and their inevitable fall from grace in the coming months is long overdue.

>Black man acting normally is shot by police
/pol: stupid nigger had it coming, he surely was on his way to rob a store. Cops were just doing their job, people should be more appreciative of the safety these heroes provide.
Niggers are just too dumb to survive an encounter with the police lol
>Wh*te thrash family shoot a police officer dead and turn some bureaucratic inconvenience into a blood feud
/pol: The Federal Beast is at it again! First they'll ask for our guns, and then for our souls! Such injustice can't go unpunished! Somebody should find this particular man I blame for a crime and reasons that are entirely subjective, 36 years later!

You're, like, really really really incredibly good at just demolishing arguments that you made up yourself and pretended a whole group of your perceived enemies said.

She the FBI hired a hitman and your mad at the hitman?

Why don't you ask why the state is commiting executions without due process.

This. It's literally democide. There is no excuse for it and the proper reaction would be to lynch the bastards.

Never forget.

Also, fuck ZOG.

>unemployed
>half-arab
>have a really gay lisp with your English accent
>poor
>one of the shittiest countries in Europe
>ruled by Mudslimes for over 800 years
>swarthy, dark hair and eyes just like Arabs

is there anything worse than being Spanish? you have literally nothing to be proud of

>"I was just doing my job that's all”
Lon dindu nuffin wrong. What did Vicky Weaver do for the FBI to want her dead?

>hurr he has no soul
>implying that if Sup Forums was ordered by the fbi to snipe some commies they wouldn't do it with a smile on their face.

You’re really not refuting anything he said though. Very low quality post.

whats to refute fagggot? his first line is completely disingenous

>black man acting normally

fuck off

>is there anything worse than being Spanish?
I'd say Latino

all spawned from you, the original mutt who came to latin america and made a bunch more mutts.

Communists don't have souls and literally values a broken and literally an easily corrupted political ideology over a human being even if it is a fucking mother with a child.

Nevermind your from a country that was literally built up from corruption with a bunch of convicts that got dropped off long time ago.

>In 1992 an FBI employee hired a man by the name of Lon Horiuchi
Bullshit, he had been an agent since the 80s
He was no more of a hitman than any other FBI triggerman. For sure a piece of shit though.

>>Black man acting normally
So, committing crimes and assaulting police?

If I worked for the government I'd show up for work two hours late, leave two hours early, and take a two hour lunch which doesn't leave much time for shooting women and infants like a soulless slanteye.

Bump

Horiuchi did nothing wrong.

It was a standoff against some shitbags. They tried to arrest them peacefully for breaking the law (firearms charges too, not fuckin j-walking). They decided to resist with force, and were met with force.

This, he'd worked for the FBI for ages before the stupid standoff.

They should've killed everyone in that home that day. Instead they decided to only kill some of them and pay millions to lawbreaking shitbags.

God I want to be a government sniper now.

But he was just doing his job, what is your point?

>What is entrapment

>They tried to arrest them peacefully for breaking the law (firearms charges too, not fuckin j-walking).
Um no sweetie, entrapment doesn't mean you broke the law, it means the government broke the law.

stop defending the chink and give us the goods you fucking faggot. You may not give a shit about your country or your people but we do.

That's incredibly impressive for a man with closed eyes.

Is there a source that lists the kanji for his name? I can't find anything.

>entrapment

>sir you're under arrest
>fuck you pig *starts shooting*
>cops take cover
>start shooting back
>come out with your hands up
>FUCK YOU PIGS *Keeps shooting*
>call in snipers, take shots at people trying to literally end your life

>somehow this is entrapment and murder in the eyes of retards

Government didn't do anything wrong or illegal you shitnigger. Get your story straight.

>Bootlickerbot.exe

whatever little antifa queef, there was no justification for him barricading his family inside a house and shooting at the fuckin cops

basic common sense would dictate that you don't instigate a goddamn armed siege when you have an infant in your house

fucking white trash got everything they deserved, except that million dollar settlement

that money could've gone to helping sick people or something, instead it went to some lunatic cunt

Funny how he was found innocent and won the lawsuit isn't it? Go be a nigger somewhere else.

>Government didn't do anything wrong or illegal you shitnigger.
Except they did sweetiepie. Asking someone to do something illegal (sawing a shotgun a half an inch shorter than the legal limit) for a disproportionately large sum of money when the victim is known to be under financial hardship is entrapment which is why the only charge against Randy Weaver he was convicted of was a failure to appear and he was awarded a cash sum from the government honey bunny.

Reminder that cops are not your friends. All police will be killed on the day of the rope.

>literally responsible for everything wrong in the 90s
how did he do it?

>breaking the law
>firearms charges
Pick only one, faggot.

That's hard. You could probably just look up nip name directories. There will only be a few options on how they spell each name. Maybe track which ones are in Hawaii.

If his parents were illiterate farmers, they might not even know. Or it might get lost over the generations. Took my family a bit of effort just to be sure about ours because one side of the family just started using a different spelling 75years ago.

Funny how OJ Simpson wasn't convicted despite brutally murdering two people. Funny how Mike Brown was a "gentle giant" even after we watched him smack the shit out of a little indian over a bag of chips. Funny how all of the charges against Horiuchi were dropped even after multiple attempts to get him indicted and imprisoned.

Real funny stuff.

>failure to appear

Exactly, he did break the law. That kind of shit is NOT justifiable with a goddamn shooting. If you're charged, even if they're bullshit charges, you go to court and they'll be thrown out. Then you turn around and sue the government for entrapment IF they were unjust charges.

There is no excuse for breaking the law. If you're poor, that's too bad. You accept the consequences of breaking the law. You're literally using the ghetto nigger excuse for murdering/robbing/etc.

>sheeeit we gotta get paid nigguh
>needs muh monies, gotta get em somehow
>guessin I be sellin drugz n robbin whitey

>everything should be legal

check out this edgelord faggot

Does anyone have any idea which state the chink fuck is currently living in at?

Alright Chang, nobody takes you seriously. Take your meds and simmer down m'kay? We don't want you getting upset and harming yourself or others. Honestly, we're worried about (((you))).

Explain the level of butthurt you're experiencing.

How is it that some sniper shooting one white trash bitch is enough to make you rage this hard? She was a piece of shit like her husband, why do you care so much? Even if the shooting was fully UNJUSTIFIED, it's not like the world is somehow a worse place without her.

Bring justice you autistic faggots! Use your autism! Reeeeeeeeee!

Is this your only response for getting positively R E K T?

Do I need to start posting Amerimutt memes?

Fuck you for defending your fellow chink

You're just a bot, we all know this.

>Exactly, he did break the law.
They didn't mail him a notice that he had to appear snookums. The government didn't want him to actually show up to court, they wanted him to be their informant and were going to coerce him into it. Coercion is illegal by the way.

Good job.
Americans have been wanting to find Lon.
He murdered more people than just Ruby Ridge and Waco.

Here, keep this, you'll need it

lmao pull your tinfoil hat a little tighter there faggot

maybe, maybe not. you really aren't in a position to know anything at this point.

1.) I'm white.

2.) You're literally a chink.

Second amendment, faggot. Firearms laws are unconstitutional and should not be accepted as legitimate by any American. Feds violating the bill of rights get put down.

#justice4trayvon amirite?

>lmao pull your tinfoil hat a little tighter there faggot
It's all in the court records from the case which you can read yourself on the internet right not. I know you won't though.

Already got it but thanks.
I'm white
Sure (((you))) are. Literally you're just a bot. I know your programming doesn't allow you to admit it but we know the truth.

Prison, and the very concept of prohibitory laws fly in the face of the Constitution. The very concept of the Constitution is literally unconstitutional.

Everything should be abolished and everything should be legal.

Stop violating my NAP by thinking about me you fucking nigger.

>Sure (((you))) are. Literally you're just a bot. I know your programming doesn't allow you to admit it but we know the truth.

I am a bot.

Now what faggot?

Listen here you fucking chink, it's because the white man couldn't bring himself to kill a woman that he needed to have a soulless dog eater do it.

Canadian cabal is holding 2500 children in underground bunkers.
Canadians are getting upset that the cabal is about to be hanged.
Operation Spelunking Sheriffs.

this

Cool story.

Meh. Just so you know that you aren't fooling anybody here.

I don't like reckless, poor white trash.

Somehow this makes me a chinky robo-kike.

OK kid.

But you are though. You certainly lack the qualities of a real human.

Are you seriously wanting to arrange something here?
A simple post with vague info is not enough, user.
Since a ordered hit on a fed would seriously fuck up the life of an average (yet, some very capable) American, then the wise thing is find a time machine, go back to 2008 when the deep web was actually secure, and offer a generous payment.
But that won't happen.
Chink-assassin is now protected due to anons like you.
So, user justice cannot be served.
So goes injustice.

lmao this

Sup Forums btfo

bunch of hypocrites

I think you hit a nerve judging by the ad hominem attacks

The fact this fuck is still alive shows that nothing will ever
EVER
be done to fix this nation because you lazy fat fucks are too afraid for your own lives to ever work in a cohesive group and dismantle the Jew's bullshit with your own hands. The military would be behind you, most police would be behind you, you don't give a shit.
>please kill our children, please drug us and use us as slave labor, please exterminate us when you're done, we're golems for you my master please shit right into my mouth please

Why?
I mean, is this something the FBI does on a regular basis?

Quit this "pick one" faggotry.
Its fucking lame and outdated, like picking a knife or noose to kill yourself you fucking self-limited shitfaggot

Sup Forums is mostly white trash, obviously they're going to rage

it's literally because Horiuchi is a gook too, if he was white they wouldn't give a shit

Horiuchi was also involved in Waco.

shit thats sad

Americans love eating shit, it's a way of life for them. It's all they know how to do.

Waco shooter as well.

Tim was a fucking hero

No. Not really.
A gov puppet does what they ask of it regardless of race.
Giving a shit and doing something about it is too late on that case.

HRT was the unit. They are technically marines. Once given orders and rules of engagement they follow them. Essentially the fbi swat team. Read a book.

Waco was great. Stormed and killed a bunch of cult faggots. They should do the same to the Mormons in Utah and Scientologists in California.

>implying you're not a puppet too

The cianiggers in this thread glow so bright you can see them from space. I hope that gook love swinging from a rope long time.