Real talk here, College or No College?

Depends on what you would major in.

God damn it you beat me to it

College but major in something useful like accounting or engineering imo. Maybe finance. Take my advice. Either way college is a good choice regardless. You'll make a lot of memories. Also this isn't /adv/ faggot.

collage is no redbill!! you no see ms paint picture of before collage and after collage!?!?!

Didn’t realize there was an advice board. My apologies I’ll post there

go to trade school

I don’t understand

It's waste of your time. Just go to a trade school or a get real job within 2 years after high school. It's not a life-altering decision if you choose the wrong career.

It's actually not that hard to change careers, and even if you do you will probably fall in place upon a career you'll like but never saw yourself doing years before.

For me, I wanted to be a lawyer, but the stupid university was moving too slow and it drove me insane. Sorry, I don't give a fuck about how white people are evil, WHY THE FUCK DO I NEED TO TAKE A CLASS ON THIS? I just wanted to be a lawyer and defend niggers, that's it. I probably could've just done it myself without blowing my money on a rip off school.

So then I decided to go into the importing business, and made OK money doing that selling stupid crap from china. Crypto currency last year made me a fortune so I simply trade that now and do fuck all and now I'm financially independent. Shit happens. I never thought I'd do this, but I do. A far cry from being a lawyer, but yeah, I just found way. I was never interested in finance or stocks or trading, but now I am. It just came to me, but I had to seek it out. That's life. That's will. It was depressing and miserable along the way but I didn't hide my problems or run away from them like some faggot who watches anime or movies all day. Every fucking day I woke up depressed but it strengthened me to do better, to seek out my destiny.

Depends heavily on what you go there for. Will you make money with that knowledge?

Engy or trade.
t.diploma in social sciences.
The bright side is that I teach you plebs with proper terms. Went for a trade because I was tired of leeching on my parents.

No. University is feminization.

if you are going for employment then stick to any major in the TE part of STEM. It will be hard as fuck because engineering majors are known to be the hardest majors to complete (your social life will be non-existant) with tons of math and physics classes. Also unlike worthless majors you will have to do some interning (luckily most places pay you unlike worthless majors).
Just dont waste your time and major in something useless with zero job prospects, you will only get yourself in massive debt.

None of that happens in hard science and engineering majors. You literally have no time to have those type of classes included in your major requirements.

>It's waste of your time. Just go to a trade school or a get real job within 2 years after high school. It's not a life-altering decision if you choose the wrong career.

This

Get a trade, or a degree in a marketable skill (ie nursing). If you want to get into business find a mentor first before jumping on the MBA bandwagon. And for God's sake don't even dream of working in academia. You'll die poor and miserable

Even the good STEM majors are getting shut out by cheap labor from H1Bs.

Learn a trade and be happy working with your hands.

absolutely this
college doesnt train you for anything, go to trade school if you actually want to learn something

Climate change is a hoax.
Experts are just elites who know nothing.
Area 51 holds untold secrets.
I will dedicate my life to shitposting on Sup Forums.

Guys who do something technical like becoming an EE, mechanic, etc. are MUCH happier than college grads.

College

t. Fratstar at Texas and PE in architectural engineering

if you can figure out a career you want to work towards with good job prospects
College

otherwise trades,

realistically if you want to get employment figure out a job in the medical field you would like to work in. chances are there is an opening

If you go STEM you'll be fine

If enough Sup Forumsaks majored in education we could change the way the children of the next generation think. But I guess we're already doing that with memes. Still we should try and take control of goverment infrastructure from the inside, for that you need a degree.

>if you're terrible, you may get replaced by a Pajeet, so better learn a trade to get replaced by a robot

I’d like to say that I wrote a lot and have story ideas but idk how well a novel, especially with this length and the odd style of which I wrote it in, will be for money.

I learn concepts and ideas fast and am good with computers so I guess I could go further with computer son engineeering or STEM as others have said.

Sorry I should have clarified this before but here’s my info

Use the money to invest in yourself, college can be self taught on youtube at this point

Degree in social sciences and you didn't get an education after degree. What are you retarded.

This is now an integralist thread.

Damn wish I could’ve been born earlier to hop on bitcoin and make money. Guess I could invest in Dogecoin or TRX but idk how those will work out

Depends what major, what you expect to get out of it, where you're going, if you're an autodidact or not, etc.
Going just to go is dumb, and will just lead to brainwashing.

Dogecoin's origins were as a joke. Anyone who invests seriously in it is missing braincells.

I figured but then again I thought it might be legit due to meme and people bandwgaoning for it for the sake of the meme

I invested in litecoin first when it was worth pennies and then again in August. Made serious bank, then dumped my bags when the founder dumped his. All the people who were going to make money on crypto have made it, now its a money sink for plebs.

Dman that’s a shame. Any other good money making opportunities like crypto currencies you know of right now or coming in the future?

Military then college user. Figure your life out as an infantryman, then reclass (trust me, you'll hate it), or go to college and actually apply yourself in school. At this age, you're too young to take advantage of an education. Take advantage of the military to soart yourself oat.

Can't say I could pin down any one thing. I've stopped obsessing over making money and am now just focusing on finishing my degree. My advice would be to save your money and not look for the next best thing. Crypto was like the dotcom bubble. Smoke and mirrors with enough people geting away rich to make it not look like a scam.

As much as I’d love to serve the country I’m far too much of a pussy and no disrespect to anyone serving but I’d rather not be a dog of the military.