At what point does a girl graduate from being a "seasonal waifu?"

At what point does a girl graduate from being a "seasonal waifu?"

When you jack off to her after her anime finishes airing.

When the next season comes around and she's still your waifu?

When you're serious to her. My waifu was called seasonal but I'm as serious about her as someone can be.

People still jack off to Hestia, but nobody cared about her a month after her anime finished.

When Sup Forums's hipsters find another popular girl to spit at and you get to be there with them.

When people still talk about/care about the show at least a year later after it ended.

The waifu conundrum continues.

She doesn't have someone who made her his lifelong waifu?

I don't think you know what waifu means.

If you still live her after her show is ended and you have stopped lusting after a new girl each season. And yes, 1st seasons count so Megumine stopped being seasonal before her s2 started.

*love her

OI YA BLOODY PRICK, I STILL CARE ABOUT MY WIFO. JUST WAIT LIKE A YEAR I TELL YA, SEASON 2 ACOMIN

>At what point does a girl graduate from being a "seasonal waifu?"
That's not waifu, the correct term is "best girl". You can have multiple best girls, one per show. But waifu isn't seasonal.

Am I the only one that can't fucking stand both Hestia's outfit and Virgin Killer? They're just so earth shatteringly meh.

The virgin killer got old quick but you're a fag if you don't think Hestia's outfit is the GOAT. Earth shatteringly meh, more like dick shatteringly fantastic.

I can't stand shit like this that leaves nothing to the imagination. Like bitch take the stupid fucking cord off and where a bra like a normal person. Might as well deck yourself out in leopard print ya whore.

>where
You're either a 3rd worlder or a phoneposter. Either way you need to neck yourself.

3 years after the source material ended, sequels don't count

When she gets constant threads after the show ends two seasons later
Megumeme, Rem etc

Living for more than a season, Megumin is way past that since she is been around posted here for a year