Kek, is it happening gentlemen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WAUj-xObLoI
youtu.be/aa95jLxZfc4
businessinsider.com/us-stealth-bombers-guam-tactical-nuclear-strike-north-korea-2018-1
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/956322473955545089
global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

4 bombers were on their way to the peninsula about 3 days ago. re-fueled half way. thats 4 bombers. could be correct.

It'd be nice but no

No. North Korea is never a happening.

I am fucking /COMFY/

Post you /comfy/ face Sup Forums!

>will (you) larping faggot stop with this shit?

There will be no warning or article published about preparations for a strike. If you know about its propaganda or disinfo

>stealth bombers
>everyone can see what they're doing

>25 kill streak

Bunker busters.

GUYS TURN ON CNN, THEY'RE RIGHT ABOVE MY HOUSE

if this was true wouldn't it be treasonous to post a news article about it?

Since they're black everyone will just blame our attack on North Korean racism

SKYKANG SKYKANG
DO NOT ANSWER

nope treason is when trumps hugs puttin.
all other inhumane and sabotaging the us is not treason according to the fbi

postan

to what end, user. I'm interested

Why is a picture of an empty sky relevant to that article?

Trump is preparing to smash any who oppose Korean reunification, on behalf of his best friend, Kim Jong Un.

Probably just preparing for the worst.

A pre-emotive strike on North Korea has been made harder because South Korea elected liberals to power who want to negotiate with these commies.

youtu.be/WAUj-xObLoI

The shills are ramping up efforts , watch for a major happening or false flag to cover their tracks

(you) rascal

SKYKANG SKYKANG DO NOT LISTEN

naisu

youtu.be/aa95jLxZfc4

well thats terrifying

mario has weighed in with his opinion, thank you for that

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK WHEN LESS THAN AN HOUR AGO NK IS OPEN TO TALKS FOR REUNIFICATION.

FUCK YOU SHILLS

what could possibly be the outcome of such a unification

Israel wants war with NK and the resources they possess. Fuck off Jew.

that was my point, good sir. just trying to put all the pieces together

Just end it already.
If at worse we live and Trump is "compassionate", we'll have Nork refugees in California that will piss off the "muh Azteclan" and "communism has never been tried" crowds and turn the state red.

numbers tell that the fat orange guy had enough

BREAKING NEWS

that...sounds great actually. think of the great Roof Koreans

Source: ASS

you're lucky you got digits for this

No. A first nuclear strike on North Korea would not be accepted by anybody and a conventional strike would be insufficient enough to prevent a massive counter strike on ROK causing hundreds of thousands if not millions of casualties. It's just international dick waving, same as always.

>nuclear strike
>tell everyone about it

it's whatever the hell this is

businessinsider.com/us-stealth-bombers-guam-tactical-nuclear-strike-north-korea-2018-1

fuck it. world war now

well if the aircraft administering the bombing is undetectable

No you fucking brainlets. It will NEVER, EVER happen. Nothing will EVER HAPPEN in North Korea, despite all the autistical screeching on this board, NK doesn't want a war, US doesn't want a war, SK doesn't want a war. All parties would rather maintain the status quo forever.

NK is a nuclear country, they have a large army despite their equipment being shit / outdated, they can still drop a lot of ordinance very rapidly and do enough damage that it's simply not worth initiating a conflict with them, especially when you have a large portion of the SK population, as well as US military installations within range of their rockets / missiles / artillery pieces along the border.

It won't ever fucking happen. The only thing that will ever change is internal change within NK itself to get rid of the Kims and install a nation that can start to de-brainwash all their citizens and modernize the country itself.

>The only thing that will ever change is internal change within NK itself to get rid of the Kims and install a nation that can start to de-brainwash all their citizens and modernize the country itself.

Which wont ever happen without war. Which is why there will be war.

This story was on the Google news page earlier today.

>157900162
Not true at all. Internal change can happen but it has to be by the hands of the Korean people.

Not all of them are brainwashed, and enough know of how life is in the outside world to want change to happen. The only thing stopping them is the kim regime, and there's definitely internal conflict within NK itself.

i think 'autistic screeching' works just fine as syntax here

>2016

There’s internal conflict in the regime, none of which is for the sake of letting up authoritarian power. Just one military family faction scheming against another behind the scenes. Infighting in the NK govt won’t lead to some miraculous opportunity for the people.

Typical american, even their planes look like guns

>DPRK
>Resources

Pick 1

good eye user, the kikes aren't even trying anymore

GET THE FUCK IN HERE BOYS

The fake news media is working with the deep state to make Americans feel uncomfortable and worried.

The Hawaiian fuck up is an example of this- but it back fired and the Hawaiian democrats might feels a kick in the ass.

They did this with Reagan and missile defense. "He's crazy, he's old, he acted with a monkey".

The best thing that you can do it improve your life, marry and have kids, and relish that Trump is probably going to be the best President in the history of the modern era.

Looks like Trump is headed to a bunker

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/956322473955545089

nb4 we can never launch a surprise attack because our media will report about it before we can actually carry it out

I thought the B2 had been retired?

Fuck off back to r/politics

If it's happening. you won't know it. Also, your Naval Base here is chill. I think there's a good chance that we'll be the first to know if you attack. Or Japs or Koreans. your overseas base respond first.

shut it you kangaroo nigger no one actually goes there

heard that was to test them carrying full bomb load capacities (ie cant carry full tank of fuel)

You're obviously underage or retarded. Kill yourself.

>North Korea finally follows through on their idiotic rhetoric
>US was dumb enough to not be prepared in the face of such blatant hostile rhetoric
If it comes down to an engagement, we will not make the same mistake twice. They want to consider us an enemy for defending a country they were invading? That's on them. They want to threaten us or our allies? We should have dealt with that long ago, but at the very least we must be prepared to deal with any escalation. They've repeatedly fired on our allies. Most any other nation would consider that an act of war, including the US in the past. It's a sad state of affairs.

Come now OP, we can't very well bomb them before the olympics, that would be quite unsporting!

i hope that dogshit niggerfest gets blown to kingdom fucking come

fake news!

All that has to happen is we drop a nuke on pyonyang, deny it, and provide "proof" it was a nork failed test, and they blew themselves up.

YOU PAYING ATTENTION GLOW IN THE DARK CIA NIGGERS?
That is how you do it.
Now, gib me monies for solving your "problem"
I also have a simple strategy to cripple China with none the world the wiser...But that will cost you.

the pic is from 2016, news is from yday
>good eye

that'd be hilarious

pretty much, yeah

shh, stop ruining dumb things

You are so damned ignorant. They can tell what reactor the isotopes were generated in. I am certain we did not get access to enough NK plutonium to build a bomb out of.

Are you, going to test it faggot?

who would you need to convince, china? would they even give a shit, the orientals all hate each other

ha, shatner wants to know

Oh boy, more illegal acts of war! Yay America!

Nothing will happen today. Putin is flying east and Trump is flying to Switzerland as we speak.

global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html

Get ready boys. It's finally happening.

>he didn't play ace combat

Please for fucks sake do it. I need out.

Kim takes over the whole peninsula

Been waiting to post this

Knowing (((unknowns))) of norks it is too late to force anything with them, unless glassing whole world is the solution.

This. Fuck NK but I'm tired of being world police. Only the koreans can fix that beninsula.

I hate these fucking post. All they do is bring threads closer to the bump limit

honestly i never expected this make it half this far

FUCKING DO IT! NORTH KOREA WILL BE DESTROYED TOMORROW!