Was Egypt an African civilization?

I know this is a hotly contested issue, but there seems to be alot of cultural continuity with africa, and almost none with Europe and the middle east in regards to ancient Egypt. Let's take a look.

>Mummification- Surrounding african cultures also practiced mummification, but practically no mummies have been found north of Egypt, or at least no mummies of the same type.

>Circumcision, another practice that appears to have it's roots in africa

>Animism, you're beloved Pepe is african.

>Some of the hairdos and style of dress have remained largely the same ie. micro-braids.

>Little to no facial hair

>Afro-centric mapping with south Egypt being "upper", and North being "lower".

Also, in thier own words they were Ethiopian colonists.

There are more I know, but that's just off the top of my head, so what gives? How could they be European or even Arab and have so little in common with those people and cultures.

>inb4 that non-peer reviewed study of one grave site in lower Egypt from the Greek period. That uses concepts like sub-saharan, yet only uses one tribe to define sub-saharan. Also ignoring the fact that the Nile traverses both and the Sahara was much greener than it is today.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uan_Muhuggiag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go back shitskin

ever hear about the sahara desert?
and how muslims north of that want to take over all of africa south of the sahara?

Of course some of the slaves culture bled over to the rulers

No it wasn't. The only question would be to what extent it was influenced by Europeans.

It was Coptic, they looked more then like the modern Assyrian do today.

The only Niggers they had, were slaves. So, nope.

There are no Nigger Civ's and there never will be, they are one step below a chimpanzee, and at the same level of violence.

Everything else is just a Kike meme.

north Africans are Arab ancient Egyptians were most definitely Arab and not black

People live on the Sahara, and it was much greener in ancient times, and also traversed by a major river, hardly a barrier

>Egyptians where black!
American """"education"""" everyone

But what does it mean to be "black"? Pic related the guy on the right is Egyptian.

no dickshit egypt was filled with egyptians

do you actually believe this nonsense? the Sahara has always been hard to cross even during ancient Roman times you dunce

WE

You are a retard.

The Sahara desert was more difficult to cross than the Med.

It's telling, all of this and not a single one of my points refuted.

If Whites have left them alone, they'd be still sitting in the bushes, raping each other. Would have been a lot better I think....

Of course, the truth is called "racist" - a word invented by a kike. So make your own conclusions.

Its all a big fuckup

nah, a locked wikipedia page even calls them out.

Basically all of 'black history' is just black 'scholars' making shit up, no historian takes it seriously.

I don't care for kike speak though, the truth stays the truth. No lying khazar will change that

WE

No.

I have found no proof that ancient Egyptian were black (has anyone)
There is a lot of proof like DNA test on mummies that say they weren’t black no one takes we wuz kangs seriously

case and point.

The sad truth is blacks have never built anything resembling civilization. We obviously can't teach this in schools though.

Arabs and Blacks are separate races, black people originate from sub Saharan Africa its common knowledge im sorry that you're mentally impaired

People always ask me, 'user, how do you post in so many threads on Sup Forums???' and I always tell them 'well, you see, I use a highly sophisticated Enterprise Grade proxy service called proxies.lol'. It lets me post on Sup Forums, and other websites, as much as I want - without getting banned! I've been banned over 689 times and yet I can keep posting! With proxies.lol I have the confidence to get back to what truly matters: shitposting whenever and however I want! *FUCK* the mods. They're a bunch of faggots who can't do dick to stop me!

Ask your doctor today if proxies.lol is right for YOU.

They need this BS meme for their racemixing agenda though, but people became so stupid, they bought into it. Into the whole madness we are witnessing today...

Arab people can have dark skin, look at the facial features they dont look like Negroids

>Was Egypt an African civilization?
Nope.

What about afro-arabs?

>"Egypt wasnt black"
>so yous be sayin they wuz white?
No. Pic related is you

Except it's progressives world wide pushing this bullshit. But nice try faggot

Just because Africa is full of dehydrated niggers, doesn't mean they practiced mummification.

still not black, look at his face hes not Negroid

Africa is a big fucking place. I've generally come to think the idea that there is some sort of collective african identity which all africans derive their culture and identity from to be extremely anachronistic. Sure, pan-africanism is a thing today among africans and most white people, both the racists and the virtue-signallers tend to talk about the place like it's one homogeneous mass, but I bet if we could get insight into what different African kingdoms from around 1,000 years ago had to think about the subject, they would have been rather confused about the notion that e.g. the empires of Mali and Ghana were spiritual cousins of the Swahili coast, Aksum or the Kingdom of Zimbabwe on account of inhabiting the same continent.

>was egypt an african civ

yes, since it was in africa you moron

>was it a black civ

no

>>Afro-centric mapping with south Egypt being "upper", and North being "lower".
This is in reference to the Nile River. As in down stream and up stream.

why is this still a thing? Egyptians were...egyptians.
They are remembered because of the romans and the greeks.
The black thing is just laughable, americans need to kill themselves.

WUZ

Blacks are very insecure, they call others fragile but it is literally the exact opposite.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uan_Muhuggiag

Evidence by op is pretty soft....bigger problem - why did dozens of major civilizations rise and fall since Egypt? Humanity advanced for over 4000 years after Egypt.

Say for argument's sake they were sub saharan africans like the modern blacks in America....if they were the pinnacle of humanity then why did black Africans regress while everyone else advanced?

Modern black Americans are not black Africans they are mullattos and in that sense similar to Egyptians.

Africa is the roman name given to the north of the continent.
sub-african are prehistoric beast which survived into modern times by over breeding killing any evolutionary progress.
When the West African Heard form Whites about Ancient Egypt the insist to be Kangz and Sheet.

No.

They were genetically proven to be more middle eastern and european. And had about 0% sub-saharan african in them.

Ancient Egyptians are modern day copts.

That's a meme.

>you're beloved Pepe is african.

your*

didnt read the rest

Ahh the Kangz claim. Physical geography, especially extreme geography, does a better job of explaining the physical locations of groups of people than magical lines that divide Africa from the middle east. In modern times, when states are theoretically able to control their border these lines mean more.The state enforces them. But in antiquity, geography and tribal boundaries are more important. Extrapolated into practical terms this means that the absolutely brutal environment of the thousands of miles of Sahara desert provide a geographical barrier that essentially walled off most sub-Saharans from Egypt. There were some Nubians in Egypt, who were black, but the Egyptians, were North Africans, in other words, Arabs. Just like the rest of North Africa.

Also, almost all civilizations are race mixes of neighboring areas and former civilizations. The fact that some people living at the very edge of Africa had a dark hue does not make them sub saharan black.

Also, the internet is destroying facts, you can cherry pick random bullshit for any argument. No historical records depict them as appearing like modern sub saharan blacks.

And steph curry and kapernick prove black privilege - they are white and choose to identify as black for all the social benefits.

One man having sub-Saharan DNA does not prove the Egyptians as a people were black. Also, your image does not specify the quantity of the DNA. Was Ramses 50%? 25%?

Egypt is in north east africa
so yes it's an african civilization

you fucking mongoloid

One drop rule so how much doesn't matter if we are to stay logically consistent on what constitutes "black"

Black as far as most people are concerned means to be genetically West-African, Bantu, Khoisan, Nilotic or Somali. The fact that things get a little fuzzy once you get into north-africa where there's been a bunch of race-mixing does not discount that you can generally sort the human species into categories such as white and black.

Might as well say that there is no effective difference between a dagger and a sword, because you will always get those blades which straddle the middle-line of being either an exceptionally long dagger or an exceptionally short sword depending on who you ask, but you won't therefore go out and take a dagger to a sword-fight

One drop rule has always ruled US racial ID politics

Butts

The Nile traverses the entirety of it. And it was much greener during ancient times. Where do you think they got these people from? The Levant?

The Alps was extremely difficult to cross and almost a literal wall yet we don't split Europe up into sub-alpine.

This is pathetic.
I don't care if the blacks want to lie to themselves, but when they put this shit in front of us and tell us it's fact, that offensive.
The Egyptians were Semites - and then Greeks. period, End of story. Shut the fuck up about anything else..

Completely different part of the continent, the only negroes in Egypt were taken there as slaves.

are you retarded? the alps could be crossed in various ways even in ancient times, as for the Sahara it was extremely difficult to cross without proper resources which non Arabs didn't acquired until modern times

The Nile is a narrow portion of the desert. It provides access but only a narrow sliver. The desert is literally thousands of miles wide. A picture of some black people does not prove that Egyptians were Africans. I never said there were not any black Africans in Egypt.

How autistic of you.

I didn't make the rules

Egyptians weren't white they were Arab is this concept too difficult understand?

He is retarded. The alps and the sahara are magnitudes of different in terms of the way in which they limit human crossing.

Notice how many of the Nubians are the same complexion as the Pharaoh.

Also since when did "black" only mean pitch black.

Neither did I.

Gib qt 3.14 subsaharan african kwayne

It was asian that had african slaves

Triangle turf is in Africa so yeah.

The Egyptians also oftentimes portrayed their female Pharaohs as males in order to fit an archetype. Does that mean that Hatsheput was not a woman?

a classic

Your average German is more closely related to a Sri Lankan than a Somali is to a Ugandan.

what kind of hatsheput on her head?

King Tut had red hair and is most closely related to the Celts.

Cleopatra was Greek, and in old paintings, she is white. For some (((reason))), nignogs try to claim her as one of theirs.

Egypt DID have black rulers for one dynasty, when a mongrel Kushite took the throne. They were deposed.

Google this.

Here's the real mural
sorry nigger

Whites are so insecure they......
This is the original.

"Being black" means being descendent from sub saharan africans. You're trying to play with semantics. A huge amount of American "blacks" are light skinned due to genetic mixing with whites over many generations. It is politically and socially inconvenient for light skinned American blacks to admit any "whiteness" so they all just say society forced them to "be black". Really the defense of their own ego makes them say they're black. Steph Curry is like 70% white.

american niggers dont openly admit it but they are grateful they are different from their ancestors in africa

Subsharan Africa consists of at least 5 distinct races; Niger-Congo "Bantus", or your average negroids, Nilo-Saharans, pygmies, Khosians, and Cushitic peoples. The genetic distance between the first and the last is a staggering 50ky. To put that in perspective, Pizarro and Moctezuma are more closely related than your average Ghanaian and Ethiopian.

Egyptians have sub-saharan ancestry so that would make them black

Sure thing bud

The nigger is just an animal which lives south of the Sahara desert.

Egypt is north-east of the Sahara desert.

The Sahara desert is almost as big as the USA.

Get it now, nigger?

Greener? When?

>KANGZ posting

Works everytime

>Was Egypt an African civilization?
Yes. Egypt is in Africa.
>Was Egypt a black civilization.
Are modern Egyptians black? Let me put this bluntly, barring outright genocide, the most related people to a previous people are those that occupy the same land in mass.

Greeks are most related to Hellenistic Greeks. Italians are most related to Latins. Iranians to Persians. Somalis to Sweden.

you're just jelly cause they wuz kangs and you're just a little too far away. The cutoff to be a KANGS is 2500 miles.

This is a picture of Ramses II. They were basically light skinned versions of Bangladeshis mixed with some Caucasian facial features. They did not have the hair or skin tone of modern black africans.

They werent white either.

> Somalis to Sweden

Kek

So ancient Egyptians were black.

>Mummification
Been found worldwide, east and west.

>Circumcision
Gross

>Animism
That's just archetypal - it's embedded into the deepest reaches of our unconscious and has, i assure you, fucking nothing to do with Africa in terms of invented concepts.

>Some of the hairdos and style of dress have remained largely the same
What makes you think lesser peoples weren't emulating the highest culture known at the time?

>Little to no facial hair
By that logic, the Japanese wuz kangs

>Afro-centric mapping with south Egypt being "upper", and North being "lower".
Honestly don't know about that one.

Crossing the med is much easier, retard.
Imagine crossing the USA from south to north with your feet only as a hunter and gatherer, naked, without transportable water.
And yeah also with the climate of the Sahara including cold nights.
You will fucking die.
People who live in the Sahara, don't live in the sahara.
They are nomads who travel from one oasias to another.
Don't be stupid, idiot.

If modern Egyptians in mass are.