The Woman Who Cleans South Africa's Farm Attacks

youtube.com/watch?v=WCLJRVbaMyQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J-s7eUyR18g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so? white boys fucking deserve this

Not a farm of Lauren but it's good she is redpilling people about south africa

Just to get money he killed a person he didn't know wow. And then you say differences between races don't exist. At least whites need to be radicalised to do these things blacks can do them without any brainwash just for money they are gonna spend on drugs and hookers. Fuck niggers

Thats why you see noone giving a single flying fck for dozens of niggers gunned down every day in states.
You just prove our point that savages must be shot at sight.

fucking this

Your time is coming.

Don’t understand why us whites can’t go down to South Africa and do practise on niggers before the up and coming race war in the west. We are more humane even when we killed, that’s saying something.

If after seeing this you don't start getting /fit/ you are part of the problem

What happens? I'm afraid to play webms here

They wrestle and nignog stabs him many times before he finally stops resisting, nignog kills him anyway and steals 250$ or something.

I hope he was put down

All your muscles won't save you from a stabbing, even the hardest body cuts just like the softest

Yours is already over

That guy was Asian you stupid nigger. At least give your gorilla vids a correct name.

WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED

bump

This kike through Faith under the bus. She's a conniving Jew that took Faith's plan for her Jan 18th trip and then manufactured a scandal which forced her to cancel her plans due to "outside interference"(this is directly quoted from Faith's explanation tweets).

Notice how she still doesn't say white genocide and never mentioned race or demographics. She's a controlled op still in the pocket of (((Rebel)).

Faith does call it out for what it is. She rejects (((Civic))) nationalism, she calls out the jew and says the aim of the game is Ethnocide.

>All your muscles won't save you from a stabbing
Or a gun for that matter... but at least in America you can own a gun so if something as such does occur you can at least defend yourself

>I wouldn't want to be physically able to defend myself in case of a knife attack.
Stay weak bitch. If you can overwhelm your assailant and get the knife then obviously you can stab him in the neck. No brainer

It's a white guy killing another white guy who gives a fuck? I hope more white farmers get killed in south Africa. Karma is a bitch fags.

the gun is nice, but im having trouble accessing it from my war mobile

Canada, US, Australia and NZ is what happens when white people completely obliterate the native population and win the demographics game.

South Africa is what happens when white people don't succeed in murdering all the native inhabitants and their numbers are low enough that their innocent future generations suffer for their crimes.

Israel/Palestine is what happens when the colonisation is still in progress.

You reap what you sow.

The chinese WILL exterminate them

Just to get entire continents, white people killed millions of people they didn't know. Entire people and their communities gone. You can radicalise all you want, you're only going to spin the wheel another time, your children or their children will have to deal with where the wheel stops.

highly disturbing.
and to my real shock all you kids reply to some dumb cunt larping as nigger with a webm showing why these cunts are not human beings.

You're buying the wrong warmobile.

We have sip/blow shooting chairs now.

>>says a confederate

holy shit. it must have something for recoil? thats awesome

But it isn’t the native blacks, the khoisan, whom are the ones causing trouble today. It’s the migratory bantu niggers, whom kill the native blacks as much if not more than they kill the whites.

It’s not like the boers pussed out killing their own natives like the anglosphere, it’s a case of vicious bloothirsty foreign niggers streaming into the country and ruining things for everyone, including other blacks.

Cripple Commando

they're both asian, actually

they've been saying that for millennia

I'm embarrassed for you vicariously

White-adjacents also need to go.

do you get off larping as a nigger? thats fucking strange, m8. you should find something better to do with your time.

and then what happens to your lil happy tree friends murdering monkey country?

total collapse , correct.
no help , no aid through gibsmedats , no infrastructure , no medicine back to the mudhutage and delicious cannibalism plus ebolas!

fucking retarded niggers.

no doubt you support muslims bombing your country, karma n sheeeit right?

youtube.com/watch?v=J-s7eUyR18g
just let him stab you bro

Me too. More dead niggers is always a good thing.

>no help , no aid through gibsmedats , no infrastructure , no medicine back to the mudhutage and delicious cannibalism plus ebolas!
malthus was right, the aid was short sighted and naturally made their population explode

Fuck all of you fucking racially polarizing fucks. People who murder in order to steal are subhuman, not their entire fucking race with them. That is fucking ignorance at its finest. A nigger is a piece of shit sub human and the white niggers are just as bad as the jew niggers. You can be a nigger too, it's not that hard. You just have to give up on civilized society and act accordingly

you niggers aren't just less than human you'er less than animals and should be purged like the pestilence you are

Bump

Hush, jew. Prepare your neck. Rope can be quite rough.

>Niggers genocide each others in South Africa before the Afrikaneers came upon
>Afrikaneers settled on empty lands
>Brits happened
>Implemented Apartheid to protect niggers from Communists and their sweet sweet honey words of Them vs Us
>South Africa so successful that millions of niggers migrated to South Africa to live under Apartheid
>Apartheid ended
>Commie niggers get elected. Go full on Them vs Us

Kangz and shiiiettt