I know this board is all about waifu or female character you adore. However is there an opposite term...

I know this board is all about waifu or female character you adore. However is there an opposite term, like an anti-waifu? A female character you absolutely despise with a burning passion?

Worst girl.

Your waifu.

Closest I can think of is trash waifu or worst girl

pic related

Shit waifu is a good one

A Dirty, Evil Whore.

Houki.

I despise you, but I still respect how commited you're to your cause.

Come on, she isn't that bad

Kawai
And I unironically think Ueno did nothing wrong

How dare you!

>Hating the fap material

Sure, I guess...?

She's not even good for that. Especially when Nozomi and the other girls exist

A shit

>Eli
>fap material

Wrong character for that

God forbid I jerk off to more than one character from a series.

The head-crab wishes she could be as best as any other Kamachi-verse girl.

Yeah she is worse than bad

So someone you hate to love or someone you love to have? I'm stupid

Someone you hate completely

Oh, then I guess every tsun/kuu- dere girl

My waifu is the main girl in her series and my anti-waifu is the second girl in the series.

>hurr durrr le Eli is such a bitch meme xd
Low-test faggot detected.

She spend just as much time being boring than being a "bitch" also it's not a meme

Fuck this ugly cunt.

Sometimes I wish Eli was my mom so she could give me milkies.

Unpopular opinion but Asuka is a bitch and she needed to get her head out of her ass and realize she isn't a special snowflake because she had a bad childhood. Literally everyone else did.

Also End of Eva gave her an ass pull second wind.

I wish they showed her fucking trying to kill herself.

t. mad toiletfag

dis bitch

Maki chan

Kawai may represent a good deal of everything wrong with people in general, but Ueno is barely any better.

She was fairly nice. She had mean thoughts. Kept them to herself. She had a crush on a boy. He did mean things instead of holding himself back. She got caught up. Became needlessly cruel even when doing things that are ultimately meant to be kind. She found out the boy she liked never had mean thoughts in him like she does. He was just lashing out in confusion. She upped her denial game. Told herself she was just being honest, even while twisting the simplest of insights into brutal assaults on the lifestyles of her peers. She did this because she still pined that aggressive boy from her past, the one who doesn't exist anymore. She remained relevant by virtue of her looks, her persistence, and her very occasional redeeming moments. These moments were immediately overshadowed by her next words or actions. In the end, even after accepting a good deal of her reality as it is, she still refused to change, out of sheer stubbornness.

Ueno was wrong about everything and everyone.

Kanon from TWGOK

Akane in Scum's Wish. No tragic background, just "born a slut" who gets off on heartbreak and jealousy. Suppisedly fixed by the power of "unconditional love" shown by a willing cuck who was even less characterized than her.

Garbage person. Garbage character. Garbage plot. Garbage design. Garbage.

Angry toilet fagg.

What is sex with Eli like?

She probably was the worst girl in the series but I still felt bad for her.

I guess Eli really is the most hated raibu huh? People have been shitting on her for at least two years now

Any character that wins consistently is a mary sue. When do we get a manga about a character who loses every fight and had everything he loves destroyed over time until he himself finally dies?

Worst character in the entire franchise.

Apart from writing music, what's her point?

She's not hot, not tsundere enough, doesn't have a cute personality, and is a mediocre singer.

Fuck this bitch.

>She's not hot

And yet she still has more going for her than Eli ever did.

Disappointment and lackluster, just like the character herself

Best girls

Only a very sad and pathetic person would hold feelings that strong against a character. Most people would just move on with their life.

You've clearly never hated a character then. Especially one that ruined a show you could have enjoyed more.

pic not related

this

Pretty much

Shit
Worst girl
Bitch
Slut
Whore
a shit
trash

Oyasumi Punpun.

0 redeeming qualities

This little cock gobbler right here.

I fucking hate this bitch and her stupid hat.

If she hadn't killed Mayushii she wouldn't be regarded as irredeemable trash.

She's incredibly beautiful

her doujins when she is tortured are the best

Nozomi is the worst. I just kept getting the impression that she was an old woman stuck in with a bunch of kids. Maybe it was her voice.

DUCT TAPE
EVERY DOOR
EVERY WINDOW
EVERY VENT

I hate this bitch so much.

fucking dirty sack of meat

Oh look, it's the Eli hater again.

>all these blondes

Hmmmmm

UME

I don't like what you're implying, user. Kaori was literally too good for thos world.

fucking dirty sack of meat

Don't be mad that no one likes your shit character