Lauren on South Africa farm murders

youtube.com/watch?v=WCLJRVbaMyQ
This shit boils my blood. Is there some kind of petition we can start to urge the UN to demand the South African government stop these murders? They are in clear violation of the human rights code.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb1NaqB_thg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we should form a paramilitary and enter south africa to wipe it clean of niggers.

This, to be quite honest.

Since the Bantu are invaders, no crime will be committed.

Lauren Southern is an exploitive opportunist, but this is important. Hopefully her beta army rallies in the name of their coalburning princess and does something useful.

She's a PSYOP. She's also ethnically jewish. Out of the controlled op stable of the jew ezra levant's media org the rebel media.

>careful
>racial discrimination against...
>we have to be so careful
at this point South Africa is completely fucked. they have less than 3 months of drinkable water left and last I heard the ANC were preventing any means to fix this. shit is going to get so much worse and I really hate watching this shitshow from the sidelines. It's really jarring when governments work this hard to fuck over their own citizens on a constant basis

Even so she is doing something useful

yes im sure the woman covering the genocide of whites is secretly a shill and the guy accusing her of being a jew and a PSYOP is totally on our side

We all know why she really went there

The Jews and the U.S. destroyed South Africa, and now a Jew is reporting on the "white genocide."

>is there anything I can do safely from my computer to stop murder and rape?
No, you dumb faggot, there isn't.

kys

Back a wildcat into a corner and guess what? White South Africans - be they English or Boer - are a tough breed. They have enough fresh water to last at least until the ammunition runs out, and there's enough ammo for every spook in that shithole.

She isn't a Jew you fucking moron.

Her subject matter doesn't matter with regard to determining if she's controlled opposition or not. I didn't mention her subject matter. Nice try, emo faggots.

stfu JIDF. You are the controlled opposition, you are the one lying. She isn't Jewish, and you know that.

when crypto finally hits the moon we can easily fund a militia. soon brother

>Deus Vult flag

LMFAO tradfag defending his beloved tradthot. sad

You don't belong in south Africa

we dont have much to work with

moor were there first but i agree

>She's also ethnically jewish.

You're a literal psyop. She is not jewish.

This is odd, these fags hate immigration but have nothing against colonization and apartheid. This is nothing more than karma.

She is doing an excellent work. I don't care about your opinion.

Wow, who the fuck cares?

If America had a white-majority army, I guarantee they'd far rather be fighting for /ourlads/ in SA than the muds in Afghanistan.

It's been proven. Nice try baiting me into wasting my time. The templars were gay useful idiots for jews btw.

She is not even jewish, stop giving these literal shills credence.

Colonization And Apartheid made South Africa first world. The blacks are still living in the same homes they did under Apartheid.

>It's been proven.
That you are JIDF? Yes it was. Now go to hell.

>they're killing us!
>can we start some kind of petition
This is why the white race is dieing.

Anyways, fuck'em, selfish fucks want to roll the dice by making a go of it in black countries, let them die by the hand of their own foolishness.

I don't get involved in e-cancer but holy fuck the shilling an attempted subversion is INSANE in these threads. Reddit you need to be on high alert

This South Africa issue is a huge deal, why the fuck are you talking about the lady reporting on it?

It's ALMOST like you're trying to derail the thread.. makes you think.

>>First world

Here we go with this guy

closest thing to it blacks will ever know, and when whites leave shit falls apart

lol no. but maybe we can organise. you know like all identitarian movements, white nationalists etc come together

Context you moron.

How fucking dumb do you shills think the people on here are?

I hope more of you white pieces of shit get slaughtered in south Africa.

>white-majority army,
>army

lol u stupid cuck, your generals arent even white keep believing in this delusion

you know what kills me? the absolute waste of potential that is the reality that africans plotted thier asses and just breed in the motherland

>Trace Regions
>Polynesia

They won't be slaughtered

>No little Africa inside Africa

It's not a question of proven or not proven. She posted on Twitter that her grandparents are holocaust survivors.

Couldn't agree with you more. Makes my fucking blood boil. I have seen SA farm murder shit going off and on for years. That its being done by a bunch of subhumans with the tacit approval of the government makes it that much worse. I wish whites would just wake the fuck up as a collective and subjugate Africa like it was meant to be so everybody can live a better life with some semblance of order. It's a shame that niggers have no idea how to rule themselves or create a society in one of the most resource-rich geographic areas in the world.

So much suffering in the world is caused by our understanding of liberty, and the projection of our capacity onto that of other sub-species of human. They are simply unable to comprehend, or function at the levels required to manage themselves. Wipe them out.

These people are saying that someone reporting on literal white genocide shouldn't be looked into because she is a jew.

Reddit I am absolutely disgusted with you. Is this what has been going on in these fucking threads? You've just been getting massively fucking subverted? I guess Goebbels was with ((them)) the entire time, right?

This is absolutely fucking insane you people need to be removed from the board immediately, if you're a real poster talking about some e-celebs personal life you are one of those insane fucking freaks who thinks they have 'relationships' with Camgirls and Twitch whores. Get the fuck off the board, you're a waste of humanity. You think that we are 'your friends' because you are also white, when in reality you are actively hurting everything some of us try to do here.

I am losing my mind picturing some disgusting fucking freaks unintentionally fucking us over with their autism. GET OUT

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT

Lol, this just isn't true. See:

>These people are saying that someone reporting on literal white genocide shouldn't be looked into because she is a jew.

Not only that, but she is not even a jew. They are literal paid shills. At least I hope they are and there's not someone out there who is actually retarded enough to believe she is jewish at this point.

could go either way

That's why I used the word "If" at the beginning of the post. Imagine a fucking leaf calling someone a cuck. Go suck off a First Nation trap.

someone post her nudes

>Whites being slaughtered by blacks
>Whites protest it
lol

>a person is a psyop
There are so many mindblowing retards here

Only fake nudes exist, you thirsty beta loser.

No, I doubt they are paid. Probably just leftypol. Actual paid for shilling believe it or not is rare here.

I don't know what's going on honestly, but clearly these e-celeb cancer threads have been massively overlooked since ''''real Sup Forums''' considers these threads absolute cancer. Now I'm going to have to enter these threads and 'anti-shill' because I had no idea it was this bad. I guarantee there are actual redditfags participating in these fabricated conversations.

Fuck the UN. you got a gun. Go kill some fucking niggers.

hi lauren

South Africa is really coming under the spotlight lately, mostly by Lauren ,Faith,Hopkins.
Well done for leading the charge girls.
Love them or hate em ,it's these that have talked the talk and walked the walk

I'm not Lauren, I'm not even a native English speaker.

hi non native english speaker

>whites kill black people in a white country
haha fuckin parasites deserved it
>blacks kill whites on the literal dark continent
WOOOW WAHHHH THIS CANT HAPPEN BROS ITS UNFAIR!!!!

make up your fuckin minds

>whites kill black people in a white country
???

I won't disagree with you, but that means killing 48.4 million blacks and "coloreds".

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb1NaqB_thg

Kill yourself.

You can sleep with a gun when you gonna wake up and figh?

Implying anything of value will be lost..
Think of the billions saved in humanitarian aid and welfare.
>Totallyworthit.jpg

Obviously it would be worth it. But that's a LOT of killing you gotta do before some countries decide to stop the "genocide".

It's a major task.

I can see you live in fear. A disgraceful attitude you have.

>slav

And proud.

Blame it on the liberal "Agenda 21", it was their idea to reduce global population by 93%.

Some people are attracted here not because they want a better world but to vent their asshole nature onto the world without repercussion. Some portion of the "everyone Ian a Jew" types are not shills, just assholes who substitute intellect for total cynicism.

All that aside idk why so many people fuck with her she's so bland and entry level tier.

She isn't jewish. Or at least we can't confirm that she is. I think focusing on the fact that she's an admitted coalburner (and tried to justify it) is more than enough. Why spread things we can't verify?

No, they're definitely shills. They're clearly acting like an exaggerated version of us in order to derail the topic.

They seem to be attempting to 'out shitpost' us, thus starting new 'norms', the definition of subversion.

It's time to rise up white man. We can counter the large birth rates with mass murder of these subhuman filth.

One white farm can slaughter 50,000 pigs a day and dispose of the carcass easily. It wouldn't be hard to retool to mass slaughtering subhuman filth at this rate.

>watching Varg work on his truck
>eyes wander to recommended videos
>listed is a childless whore criticizing people not having children

>I think focusing on the fact that she's an admitted coalburner (and tried to justify it)
have you never committed sin rake slave?

Are you really this much of a simpleton?

Why are you a liar?

Some of you just heard about this maybe, how little children are being raped to death for literally days, eye balls peeled out, etc, nearly everyday. Unbelievable torture that isn't seen in movies. Every. Day.

This has occurred in nearly every place whites were once the majority/in control, but were replaced by niggers.

Coalburners actively are trying to make this your children's future. Remember that when someone says ''why do you care about who other people date!''

>because I'm a kike shill

OK

Why is Lauren Southern unmarried and childless at her advanced age?

22 is not an advanced age. Even in 1890 when patriarchy was in effect 50% of women her age were not married yet.

>22
Why does she look like she is in her mid 30s?

How she looks is irrelevant.

t. lauren northern

Why does she look so old though? Just bad genes? Drug abuse? Does she lie about her age?

How she looks is everything. That's her entire value. Nobody pays attention to her because of her brain.

>childless at her advanced age?

Why does this matter at all. Why would anyone do that knowing about what is going on currently? Do you think this only occurred in South Africa? They've been doing it for decades, they destroy us, then themselves, and move next to us to do it all over again. This has happened so many times now it's not even worth naming the places, but I suppose I will. Angola, Rhodesia, Mozambique, Angola, Kenya, I can keep going but you get the point. This isn't just South Africa

Well now they're pouring into Europe just like they once did South Africa (was 100% white at a time), and everywhere else. If you were a betting man, you would not have children because what their future will be is clear.

Everyone knows it, including herself.

>Why does this matter at all

you had me at 48.4 million