Nekone did nothing wrong

Nekone did nothing wrong

Too cute, but also too much Tsun.

I just reached the capital in the game

holy shit can they just stop beating up Haku for a second ?

S2 had no reason for being as good as it was.

He's gotta get bullied in order to become Batman.

Season 3 never

Nekone cutest. Next to true princess.

This. Everytime I think about it, it's incredible how well done it was. The build up to the ending was a great pay off but also incredibly saddening at the same time. It got me interested in how the games are like. Are any of them localized?

Sequel game came out for vita and PS4 in America last week, the third game is coming out November. Why do you think there's so many threads lately? People are going through the game in English and seeing what the source material was really like.

Ah I thought it was just Sup Forums being the good weird again and talking about "old" shows for the first time in a while. That's good to hear, I'll probably pick it up. Is the first game worth playing as well?

Original VN is a classic, you can download it and the english patch easily at any usual place.

I really wanted to like Itsuwari no Kamen. I liked the first season and the first game, but Itsuwari no Kamen sucked. The main character is a piece of shit and everyone gives him special treatment for no reason. After 7 episodes of boring harem hijinks, I had to drop it.

Game is generally better, you should realize how that works with this kinda thing. Always go with the original. MC is human intelligence in a world of people with medieval animal intelligence, he gets shit done and saves them a lot, kinda like Hakuro but lazier. Hakuro was also pretty chill early on until he was forced to become Ouro.

Third game is when MC has to become a truly strong character on his own. The reasons for this are clear at the end of the second game.

SoL stuff was played up in the anime, I think the director in interview revealed he didn't even play the game because he wanted to make something different without being influenced. It wasn't a perfect adaption for sure but it had some decent moments.

> Indirectly gets her brother killed and ruins Haku's life by making him become Oshutoru
She's cute but she fucked up hard. Haku should've slit Vurai's throat when he had the chance desu.

Hakuoro in Utawarerumono was respectful and thankful to the village that did him an enormous favor by healing and taking in a complete stranger, so it's understandable that other characters would treat him with respect in turn.

Haku, on the other hand, is selfish, lazy, and weak. Like, an entire episode is devoted to showing how weak he is (why?). He doesn't care about the village that took him in, and gives him food and somewhere to sleep. It rankles that the village leader gives him a ton of money for no reason/a random lost princess falls in love with him at first sight/etc.

Alright, keep making excuses to view the anime as a perfect representation and there's nothing to this. Clearly he doesn't care about the village or any of them.

>because he wanted to make something different
People like that are fucking worst.

Game is significantly better than s2 anime.

People like haku because he's a pretty cool guy.

S3 where haku mans the fuck up and make the impossible possible never.

To be honest Haku got the exact end he wanted. Kuon is got the shit end of the stick.

I just want a properly animated scene where Anju and Kuon fight then Kuon goes apeshit because Oshutoru had Haku's fan.

What anime is this, I think I watched this but I already forgotten because of no S2

She did everything wrong.
make haku-os became brutal man and burning yamato soldier without hesitation.
mororo breakdown and demise.
Rurutieh Tears

I want to marry Nekone!

So how sad are the girls that Haku is no more?

only 3 person that get really sad bordering madness at beginning.
Kuon almost use tuskur to invade yamato,
Rurutie crying all night
and best boy maroro got mindbroken
atuy and the rest only realize they missing haku in their respective arc.