Natsume roku

New Natsume episode

Fucking CR needs to be raped for the delay.

would you suck that lolipop?

I want Natsume to suck my lolipop.

>TV airing delayed about 30 minutes
>CR simulcast delayed 8 hours
I wonder what happened.

I didn't really like the story when I read it in the manga, but I especially disliked it in the anime, like, Natsume already knows how terrible Youkai-human romances go, but that's not my problem. It's that Aoi is clearly trying his best to not get involved with Kaoru, but Natsume just tosses all that aside. Like, who's he to decide someone's life like that? It's obvious that Aoi couldn't really control his feelings, yet Natsume still thrust him into Kaoru. I realize this is an extreme comparison, but take for example someone with an addiction. That person is recovering and trying their best to stray away from that addiction, but all of a sudden someone hands that person the object they are addicted to.

Like, Aoi is doing his best to avoid Kaoru. He disappears on her, doesn't contact her, and even destroys all her messages. All he wanted to do was see if she was okay, then leave, but Natsume decides to force him to meet with Kaoru, fully knowing that their meeting would mess with Aoi's feelings and state of mind.

It just seems wrong.

I think its important to remember that Aoi was so dodgy about meeting her because he thought she was getting married. The thought of seeing the women he loved with another man probably made him sad and was likely the origin of his anxieties.

Regardless I got the vibe the author was going for a "better loved and lost than to have never loved at all" kinda deal here and was trying point out that Aoi's decision to leave was wrong.

>The thought of seeing the women he loved with another man probably made him sad and was likely the origin of his anxieties.
Yeah, I can see that. But that only makes me think Natsume was being more manipulative. He knew Aoi was sad and stressed, meaning he wasn't in the best state of mind. Like, I think most people would agree they make bad mistakes whenever they feel depressed. In this situation, it's no different.

From my perspective, it was just Natsume giving Kaoru one last chance to speak with Aoi. I think cutting off all contact with little notice is one of the most hurtful things people do to one another, but most who do it don't realize this. With this in mind, what Natsume did was allow a chance for a proper closure to Karou and Aoi's relationship.

Ultimately in the end Aoi chose to stay with her, but that was his choice, not Natsume's.

He was in the episode for less than a minute and Nishimura still managed to be best bro.

All these women natsume meets yet will never be with.

And yet Natori keeps coming back.

Taki will always be there for him.

>ayakashiboo
She's cute though.

Natsume's such a beautiful precious boy.

> It's that Aoi is clearly trying his best to not get involved with Kaoru, but Natsume just tosses all that aside.
If Aoi doesn't care about Kaoru, then it would be fine to avoid her, but if he does, then running away is not the best action for Kaoru.
>fully knowing that their meeting would mess with Aoi's feelings and state of mind.
Her mind is a mess because Aoi refused to communicate and left just like that. Until they get to talk, she will never find her closure.

I love him so much. I wish he were my little brother.

She's so wonderful

I really like Nishimura. I want to see him in a happy relationship.

This series makes me want to move to the country and live peaceful comfy days walking through the nature.

Is this Latino Nyanko-sensei? We already had negro Nyanko.

I want my kid to be like him

Solid episode, personal favorite of this season so far.