Suddenly I don't feel so ashamed of being a Leaf

And he is French Canadian.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yN8Jclaqf0Q
youtu.be/HJkBktRj92g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am not but a humble Newfoundlander

Do Quebecois count as leafs? What's the offical Sup Forums position on this?

I,in my humble opinion think Quebec should be it's own Country ,same as Newfoundland

true leaf, wants to breed autistic latina's.

As a Nova Scotian, Ive only ever used Quebec as bridge to Ontario, but you have some nice bars so youre cool with me.

Nice Digits.Ontario is a shithole

I have to get a bigger phone. This pic looks like adam sandler in the catalogue. I feel for all my Canadian bros, I wish we could liberate you but our banks and armies are not our own, either.

Lived in Ottawa for years,,meh,,just across the bridge in Hell,Quebec.

>Québécois
>a fucking leaf

Pick one and only one faggot

who the fuck is this?
>some faggot is Canadian.
>Im so happy about that
good for you. reach for those stars.

He is making a fool of Carlos slim dick.

We are Fleur-De-Lys, not leaf. Wish we had our own flag like Catalonia so we could see who's posting all the cuck shit (protip, it's Ontario).

33 FUCKING LEAFS

so you'd rather be flowers than leafs, is that what you're saying? typical faggy quebecois

I'd rather be a flower that has hundreds of years of history from France than a random fucking red leaf put on a meme flag.

>all the leaves are brown
>and the sky is gay

yeah, France, not Quebec. as much as you wish you were capital F French, you're not, they don't want you, and they don't want you using their symbols.

ya i agree, quebecois are fucking based. i just wish all the french didn't hate on americans or really anyone uninitiated in their language. also jf is going to save mankind.
>has defended slavery, racism, ethnic cleansing
>is personally shifting the overton window to reflect moral nihilist ideals, provide value to the idea of conflict, and propagate racist thoughts
>is provoking retarded leftshits and conservashits into debates blowing their positions out
>writing a book about how transhumanism will give reproductive control over to AI and cautions humans with this technological development and adoption
>big poppa jf
>loves foi gras

I am albertan and given the current state of my province at least I fully endorse Quebec. Also maritimes are always based

If you're Albertan and you "endorse" Quebec, you're either 14 or a retard. So which one is the explanation for how poorly informed you are?

Sure thing pal.

Never be ashamed, instead rise up and fight for your God given birthright!

p.s.- who the fuck is this dude?

Canada needs to seperate. BC, Alberta, Yukon, Saskatchewan as a new country. The east can do whatever the fuck it wants, I dont care. West side is best side. We'll ship all the chinks and poos to Ontario after the revolution.

Quebec is the single biggest producer of faggot shit and faggot shit accessories on this side of the planet excluding San Francisco and it's all because of the french

You're retarded the only thing that needs to split is your brain

This doesn't even make sense.
But imagine the Mutt face when he realises the Leaf is the Alt-Right superpower.

>protip, it's Ontario

Truth!

West side is liberal faggots and oil satanists.
KYS. All important culture comes from the East.

Dont forget no one wanted the Maple Leaf

Worst case Ontario.

Hes awful to watch, even if I agree with him on most things. That stupid faggot smile, and the stupid faggot accent all the time.

You have it the wrong way around. West is all hick farmers who collect dirt and their toenails and the literal horde coming from Asia. Ontario n Quebec are where all the prissy cosmopolitan faggots live aka 98% of the pop of both those provinces

Who TF is this guy!?!?!?!?

Please don't lump us together with BC

t. Yukoner

Ontario should be nuked.

Its better if he didn't get any more attention.

His Race Realism video is really good
youtu.be/yN8Jclaqf0Q

What? Why not buddy? You dont want to be part of the white/Native etho state? The current Libtards and NDPedophiles wont be runnin the show any longer. I assure you of that!

He good people

Canada belongs to Quebec. I would say Quebec is the tree and Canada the leafs.

Sask and Manitoba are alright. But BC rivals Ontario for its liberal extremists.

How are jobs up north? Recently got into wilderness work and this looks sick.

>tfw an immigrant who supports quebecs cause

>All important culture comes from the East.
The whole idea that Canada doesn't have a culture at all came from the east you massive cock-gobbler

Us Albertans want nothing to do with Vancouver.

I want nothing to do with Vancouver either. The chinks and poos shall be purged from our new and glorious nation. (that goes for Calgary and Edmonton too!)

Canada has actually very few conservatives. Lucky for them, they're all around the same areas (sask & alberta) so they get to actually elect some to power. Sadly, the incompetence and stupidity of the cons made them lose the last election and will likely lose the next.

Hahahaha. no.

Actually, if it weren't for Quebec, Canada's flag probably wouldn't be a big leaf. The maple leaf was a compromise between english and french canada, who couldn't agree on anything else, because the maple tree is found in both provinces.

What if we cut a deal with the chinese government to seize all the empty skyscrapers bought by chinks hiding their money from them.

We're currently experiencing an exploration and mining boom. If you we thinking of coming up, now would be a good time because a lot of exploration companies are kicking into high gear. The Yukon bush will test your mettle, but you'll come out of there tough as nails and confident as ever.

Hmm, how did you get that? Are you really this stupid? The East has like 2 million people and is seen as insignificant in world and even NA politics. How could we be blamed?
But in any case, best musicians, all of the founding history, and best writers all come from the East. Even though we're 5% of the population. Celtic culture from the 1700s was literally kept alive here while it was destroyed in Britain.

Hahahaha yes.

I lost respect for JF for the whole CRP thing, JF called the guardian a liar and said he'd suck his dick if he could provide the evidence proving CRP agreed to certain terms that would destroy JFs argument, he provided video evidence of CRPs own word and the actual contract and JF has been silent.
youtu.be/HJkBktRj92g

Oh, you mean that shit on the Atlantic? Who gives a fuck about those people?

Culturally we have a lot of conservatives, but unfortunately the centralised population and the division between Ontario Quebec forces a more liberal approach.
Not to mention the world politics in that we are basically the good cop for NATO.

Lol, so you don't even know what Eastern Canada is. How did you get this retarded?

It's ok, /ourquake/ will take care of it some time in the next 200 years.

Who cares?

Thanks man! That sounds really interesting actually. Exploring would be the shit, love me some frontieresk lifestyle. I came back to the city a tank and winter just took it all away. Something like this im sure would definitely stick with you though.

"FUCK THE ALIENS, FUCK THEM!!!" JF "protector of Earth" Gariepy

What really stuck with me was the 'man skills' and self-reliance I inevitably had to foster in order to survive with a small crew alone in the bush. Nothing teaches you small engine repair like being stuck in the middle of nowhere with a chainsaw that stops running, which you rely on for both your job and for firewood, and no one is there to help you. That shit makes you man up real quick.

MY DOG IS MAN OF THE HOUSE

>leaf ran out of things to come out as so they come out as leaf

What?

MY DOG IS MAN OF THE HOUSE

Didn't this guy just lose to Carlos on the race Warski stream

They sure as hell aren't the multicultural cucks who make the atrocious posts around here.

Does anyone have the quotes from the culture of critique from all those jews that influenced the academic consensus on race.

It was them who used anthropology to discredit the darwinian race realist approach and use a more universalist language and concepts. Defacto creating ideological warriors like this cuck on the stream.

Damn, the ultimate self reliance. Id say I need a bit more training with the equipment for sure for situations like that. I was basically located on a peninsula with a real good team. Those in charge would take over jobs and I couldn't really watch what they were doing which sucked. Im already good at staring down wild bears but they are kinda chicken. un into any deadly wild life?

Bobs Barber Shop CB Nefoundland.Anyone?