True Capitalist Radio hosted by Ghost - Episode #536

Crypto & stocks breakdown! POTUS hold Mayor's Meeting prior to trip to DAVOS. There's was a conspiracy against Trump from the DOJ, FBI & Robert Mueller's special council; a "secret society" inside the FBI? The Schumer Shutdown yielded NOTHING for the Democrats; now takes back his word on border wall. Turkey contunes its military assault on U.S. backed Kurds in Northern Syria. South Korea concerned US might strike North Korea. Pope condemns "Fake News' for political gains and calls it the "devils work." Other news and commentary, plus Gab shoutouts and Radio Graffiti.

Follow on Gab.ai:
gab.ai/PoliticsGhost

>Link
blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2018/01/25/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-536

This guy is unbearable

you just don't get it

I am licensed to sell securities.
Ghost is a fat drunk kike that lives in his mom's basement

Here we go again
I even have a Sup Forums-themed GAB name this time

bmar is a nigger, screencap this.

We only listen to troll him.

none of you wall street fat cats understand the value of crypto or the smart contracts technology

Etherium > BitCoin

this guy's a fuckin fag, embarrassing

>Ghost seriously thinks Putin is a pussy for withdrawing Russian troops after their mission of preventing Syrian government's collapse is more or less accomplished

>now I'm not a warhawk...
>proceeds to advocate starting a war that would result in thousands of American deaths and get Trump ejected from office

I like to suck black dicks

Oops forgot my edgy meme flag lol
But seriously BBC in my mouth and butt

Shut up nigger

No u

NEET detected LMao kys worthless human trash

WHICH ONE DO I SHOOT

both of them

Everyone but me, including yourself

Are you dark? Can I suck your dick? I love cocks and cum

I'm fucking tired of this shit.

If you don't see this trip, it's not the real me.

Your a dumb milky licker.

Fuck off impostor

>implying I'd ever use a trip

Fuck off you goddamn nigger loving faggot.

Disregard this post *burps cum*

You fucking cucks fuck off.

G would never use a trip

What is the secret to getting a Gab shoutout?

I'm not G you fucking nigger.

Spam the like button. We cover this every thread.

This one is the real one

You want to test this?

Post trains to prove you're G

Fuck your bluepilled shit, faggot.

You're retarded

Fuck your retardpilled shit, faggot.

Where do you think you are?

This is bbc general

Bunch of milkylickers.

>Ghost talking about his fake internet magic money beans again

Fuck I wanna suck a big black dick with big old dangly balls

And thick curly pubes

I'm not G you fucking nigger.

>big league jew
not bad

I'm not G! I like black dudes

ugly train
Post the Southwest Chief

Post your bbc

>Southwest Chief

But a poor imitation of the original.

I know, but it's all we have
I didn't see much about AMTRAK and pax rail in the leaked Trump infrastructure plan either.

The only leaks I care about is precum leaking from a bbc

American passenger rail is a pathetic shell of its former self. And no, Trump can't fix it.

>The Continental cuisine offered aboard the Super Chief went beyond the American fare on other trains, and often rivaled that served in many five-star restaurants. A "Wake-Up Cup" of coffee was brought to one's private bedroom each morning, on request, a service exclusive to the Super Chief. Breakfast and lunch were served à la carte, while dinner could be ordered either à la carte or table d'hôte.
>The elaborate dinner offerings generally included caviar and other delicacies, cold salads, grilled and sauteéd fish, sirloin steaks and filet mignon, lamb chops, and the like. For discerning palates, elegant champagne dinners were an option. One of the Super Chief's most popular signature dishes was the AT&SF version of pain perdu, simply and appropriately named "Santa Fe French Toast".

I hear that the sodexo prepared steak and baked potato in the Southwest Chief dining car is pretty good though.
Comes with choice of soup or salad

Wouldn't know sadly. Only long distance Amtrak train I've been on this coast has been the Coast Starlight.

On my trains I care about are the trains run on my asshole by BBC's

you should move to Turkey

Get to Radio Graffiti already

Still got 15+ mins senpai

Why is Ghost hating on Best Jew?

Who is the best Jew?

You said this over 15 minutes ago

And it's going to take another 15.

>Ghost wants to stop people who call Trump Hitler by having Trump pull the exact kind of shit Hitler pulled.

Does this man even realize just how much of a piece of shit he is.

Shut up, nigger. This is a dream come true.

>starting a war with another country that's destined to kill thousands of people and damage American prestige for no justifiable reason is a good thing

HELEN KELLER

>ghost to the principals office

>cartoon ghost

Does Templeton me he Dogecoin?

Is that your longest play ever on that splice G?

Who's the retard that keeps reading the Anne Frank fanfiction? It's not funny & never has been

I'm surprised Ghost allowed me to play the Anne Frank copypasta for that long. That was a good 20 seconds.

Here's your answer:

Nah, one time he let it play for a good 30 seconds.

It's funny when he mistakes Morrakiu for Teutonic Plague and flies into a rage.

>Morrakiu
Did a quick google search, this guy is the average retarded Sup Forumsack that dumped Trump for Syria and blames le jews for everything

Fake and gay

May the soul of Boat's doggo forever guide his instasplices into eternity

He literally does the Merchant Minute you fucking imbecile. Show some respect.